Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting (15850 Views)

Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by Xbee007(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Unfortunately, prayers don't solve problems.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by Auxtin85(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by MisterGrace: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
I don't know sha but some persons are using this girl's predicament to rip big..

I sell mtn data. check my profile whatsapp number is right there

What do you mean by that?
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by omerukokwuru(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Passionate888:
That apc pastor wey him name be like 'ea' sport never talk anything.
bros can any thing good come out of apc? i don't expect anything good from darkness
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by MissRaine69(f): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
its sad that foolish atheists like you would invade this Godly thread and insult Joshua but they should know that prayers for freeing Leah Sheribu would free her, after all Nigeria is filled with a population that prays against poverty, this led to Nigeria being declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/ a sign that the prayer worked

This is also why Nigerians keep praying for long life and this has obviously worked as our life expectancy is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

With all these proof, we should fall on our knees and pray some more to free Leah Sheribu. if our prayers prayers work like the examples I cited above then all our children would soon be Boko Haram captives

May the Jewish God who resides in Israel, likes mount horeb and would give us "New Jerusalem" keep listening to our prayers like he's already doing
So there is a Jewish God and an none Jewish one now?
It took decades for the Black Jews of Ethiopia to be permitted to use the Law of return by Israel and they are still marginalised and here you are all the way there in Africa harping on about a Jewish God.
You need a reality check.
Those girls if they were the daughters of prominent people they would have been rescued.
Anger gets things done...::not prayer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by hopefulLandlord: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:
Anger gets things done...::not prayer!
seems you got my point then. prayers are useless!!!
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by zoedew: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Beware of the fast called by TB JOSHUA.
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by MissRaine69(f): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Xbee007:
Unfortunately, prayers don't solve problems.
Try telling that to a Nigerian
If they did Nigeria would be up there with Scandinavian countries in quality of life and standards instead we are wallowing in a cesspit of a nation with millions of churches! And the correlation cannot be seen for some reason.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by CodeTemplar: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
I don't know sha but some persons are using this girl's predicament to rip big..

I sell mtn data. check my profile whatsapp number is right there
You don't know . . . yet you said something.
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Am sorry but prayer is not the answer.
It doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by dfrost: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Danwakae:

WHEN IT HAPPEN TO YOUR SISTER, U WOULD BEG PEOPLE TO COME BE RELEVANT, U WOULD NOT SEE

DAN ISKA.

Kana huaka?

I was not responding to the young girl in question. I was referring to the fasting and praying. There are people that need it also but are they offering it to such people? No. Rather they will look at a national issue and use it for publicity. Please let's not drag ourselves in the mud over issues.

Dan iska is a wrong word to be used on me.
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by greatsee: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
There is nothing in impossible for God to do...witness the scene yesterday live and direct at Scoan
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by AngelicBeing: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
its sad that foolish atheists like you would invade this Godly thread and insult Joshua but they should know that prayers for freeing Leah Sheribu would free her, after all Nigeria is filled with a population that prays against poverty, this led to Nigeria being declared the poverty capital of the world http://punchng.com/with-87m-poor-citizens-nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital/ a sign that the prayer worked

This is also why Nigerians keep praying for long life and this has obviously worked as our life expectancy is now 54.5 years (the 7th lowest in the world) while a prayerless Japan comprising of atheist majority has a life expectancy of 83.7 years (highest in the world)

This is also why Nigeria is filled with a population that all claim to be "God Fearing" but has the 14th highest crime rate in the world while an atheist Japan filled with "sinners" "Reprobate" "people who don't fear god" "heathens" "infidels" have the lowest crime rate in the world https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

With all these proof, we should fall on our knees and pray some more to free Leah Sheribu. if our prayers prayers work like the examples I cited above then all our children would soon be Boko Haram captives

May the Jewish God who resides in Israel, likes mount horeb and would give us "New Jerusalem" keep listening to our prayers like he's already doing
You have started again with your burukutu analysis shocked

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by samuelson06(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
ItzBIM:
What took them so long ??

I wonder. They wanted BH to kill, impregnate and demoralize their children before they know there is a church like SCOAN and a man like Prophet TB Joshua. They want to tell me that none of them knew about SCOAN since BH kidnapped those girls? Maybe SCOAN was fake to them then and today, it has become real.
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by Nobodyperson: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

BEST SARCASM I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by brainhgeek(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wow. I was in a group on Friday and God just wanted us to pray for this girl during that vigil. In fact, I have been thinking of 'Leah's watch'. A movement to encourage Christians to keep praying for her.
It's a confirmation.
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by joceey(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uyi168:
Women can lie about their kids ehnn.. They be like "junior can recite the alphabets and he is only 2",
But when u see junior, all he does is make weird noises..
embarassed
Not all women lie my girl is just 2 and she can recite 1 to 100 grin
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by GTtruth(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
ShitHead:
He should fucking go to Sambisa and get her.

Prayer and fasting can't do shiit.
why don't you go to to sambiea forest wide mouth, TB J act the way he believe, so if you don't believe it's not for you to say garbage here, let those who feel he talks trap go and help the woman, like you hear the woman said they have tried all human form no result and they intend to try the spiritual aspect, always read before typing, it helps mostly to come out top in anything you do hissssss #GT#
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
The Girl Should Just Convert To Islam
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by win3k: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Since when did prayer and fasting fix anything other than cause more hunger?
6th century mentality
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by grandstar(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
ainas247:
Failed Nation. If she is their daughter she would have been rescued in 24hrs..
In Nigeria, they don't really care about us

Need Long Term traffic to your website
check my Google SEO. chat up now.

Can you drive traffic to YouTube videos with SEO?
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by ZEROOOOOES(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Its cos of people like you we are punished..Yes,only fools will say there is no God

Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by ZEROOOOOES(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Its cos of people like you we are punished..Yes,only fools will say there is no God..even isrealites were killed by adolp hitler and jerusalem was burnt down several times..wake up
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by ainas247: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
grandstar:

Can you drive traffic to YouTube videos with SEO?

You can do SEO for youtube its self
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by Softness147: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
sukerefakere:
Nonsense on a Monday morning
Yes oooo.very big nonsense like ur father and what he deposited in his wife that formed u
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by grandstar(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
ainas247:

You can do SEO for youtube its self

Can it be done per video or per channel
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by Enemyofpeace: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Buhari is a complete failure
Re: Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting by ainas247: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
grandstar:

Can it be done per video or per channel

Both.
you can chat me up for swift response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / What It Means To Be "born Again"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.