Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship (19046 Views)

DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable / 2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Oluwakaysblog55: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan

The car is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430

Contact 08051366784
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by sarrki(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Oba of Zombies,

Face your poverty and ridiculous party in peace.
Did I interrupt you while you were at it?
Don’t you have more important things to do than stressing over my comment?

High Chief wailer

Am not a party man

Having said that

Take my advice

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Basic123: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
APC=Tinubu,FACTS

At APC inception, Tinubu donated 6 governors,15 senators,120 HOR members and other stakeholders to APC?

Remove Tinubu and Buhari from APC and APC=PDP.That is why PDP, Igbo people and PDP elements in APC attack Tinubu more than APC itself.
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Basic123: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
APC=Tinubu,FACTS

At APC inception, Tinubu donated 6 governors,15 senators,120 HOR members and other stakeholders to APC?

Remove Tinubu and Buhari from APC and APC=PDP.That is why PDP, Igbo people and PDP elements in APC attack Tinubu more than APC itself.

They are not even talking about Buhari that endorsed Lawal and Femi again na TINUBU name Dem dey Shout.

You will hardly see Tinubu talking but his name will be selling Newspaper!

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by oforjide: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
sanesta:
Pls someone should remind Tinubu that APC is not like Lagos he controls anyhow..

His say in APC don't count.. Pls help me tell him that he has been used and dumped..
pls stop saying use and dump, is tinubu the owner of APC, he is only one of the stakeholders but becos buhari trusted him so much, he capitalized on it to intimidate others.
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by oforjide: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
WiLdFLame:
All campaign of calumny against Tinubu can’t work
People will just sit on their bed and be writing shits about Tinubu
tinubu is evil and abiola fate awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
None of the person's being supported by Tinubu will seat on any of those chambers as the leaders

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by kehinde1588(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
bishopkay:

Last I checked @ the bolded, tifnubu was unceremoniously barred from the villa after the 2015 elections and was only picked up to be used again for the 2019 elections grin cheesy he was totally and thoroughly demystified and baba didn't even know how to begin to shout again.

E too early to dey beat chest my guy make we dey watch the politics as e dey play out ehn. Peace
You guys always act on speculations without having evidences to back it up. The Tinubu I know will never interfere in governance because its crystal clear that his duties do not go beyond party's affairs. Even when Ambode was misbehaving, he never interfered in the governance rather he dealt with him through the party platform.

You guys can keep saying rubbish, but one thing is that Tinubu owns APC and no one dares to struggle power with him in that party.

By 2023, Buhari will hand power over to Tinubu. Una eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by oforjide: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
I commend this man for speaking out,if they continue to allow tinube to have his way,very soon all of them will be consume by his footsoldiers,oshiomole is an example,he has been using him to intimidate other APC members. my advice to them, is to take the fight to tinubu or else he will distroy all APC bigwigs and the party will become his private institution.
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Alexis11: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A fight between the slaves and their masters.

Lol.... The kind of slaves that you fought so hard to be. grin

But your kind of slave is the type that beg for freedom everyday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by oforjide: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
EdenH:
When the North are done with Tinubu, he will understand they aint cut out to licking his feet like lagosians. They will undo and unmask him
the north isn't doing anything to tinubu, it is tinubu who has encroaching unto other people's territory,the country and APC aren't his private institution and there's no way one man will hijack the whole system.the vice president and APC nation chairmam were handpicked by him and they are following his directives especially oshiomole and now he has come again to handpick NASS leaders using oshiomolo. the APC stakeholders willn't allow him this time around.
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Alexis11: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
bishopkay:

Last I checked @ the bolded, tifnubu was unceremoniously barred from the villa after the 2015 elections and was only picked up to be used again for the 2019 elections grin cheesy he was totally and thoroughly demystified and baba didn't even know how to begin to shout again.

E too early to dey beat chest my guy make we dey watch the politics as e dey play out ehn. Peace

Thank God for posts like this that at least make you sleep well at night grin

It's not easy to carry Tinubu matter for head I swear. cheesy
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by bishopkay: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Alexis11:

Thank God for posts like this that at least make you sleep well at night grin

It's not easy to carry Tinubu matter for head I swear. cheesy

Tifnubu too small to carry for my head head aswear. E no reach. Na una when dey so painstakingly defend the guy against attacks from una partners in Sai baba nai I dey pity. Even una know say the guy don play e self but self deceit is allowed.

I am just a Nigerian who nothing surprises any more and I am here to watch the politics play out itself. Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by bishopkay: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
kehinde1588:

You guys always act on speculations without having evidences to back it up. The Tinubu I know will never interfere in governance because its crystal clear that his duties do not go beyond party's affairs. Even when Ambode was misbehaving, he never interfered in the governance rather he dealt with him through the party platform.

You guys can keep saying rubbish, but one thing is that Tinubu owns APC and no one dares to struggle power with him in that party.

By 2023, Buhari will hand power over to Tinubu. Una eyes go clear.

Una too dey rake that's my problem with y'all. He is the owner of the party yet he was unceremoniously thrown under the bus after the 2015 elections and kept in the cooler till he was needed again in 2019 abi? Even aunty Remi became a wailer about how humbled and rumpled they made her husband. And these were all the initial signs in 2015 and these same things are playing out again in 2019. grin cheesy

Abeg leave noise for agberoh and watch the politics as it plays out. You don't negotiate from a position of weakness and that is where tifnubu is right now. Don't forget politically the west is orphaned amongst it's own and the north whom they gladly chuck up to are about Cumm.ing from the hard ramming they've been giving you guys and when man come finish, to.to no dey interest am again poor tinubu is about getting dumped cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by kehinde1588(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
bishopkay:

Una too dey rake that's my problem with y'all. He is the owner of the party yet he was unceremoniously thrown under the bus after the 2015 elections and kept in the cooler till he was needed again in 2019 abi? Even aunty Remi became a wailer about how humbled and rumpled they made her husband. And these were all the initial signs in 2015 and these same things are playing out again in 2019. grin cheesy

Abeg leave noise for agberoh and watch the politics as it plays out. You don't negotiate from a position of weakness and that is where tifnubu is right now. Don't forget politically the west is orphaned amongst it's own and the north whom they gladly chuck up to are about Cumm.ing from the hard ramming they've been giving you guys and when man come finish, to.to no dey interest am again poor tinubu is about getting dumped cheesy
Lol. It seems Tinubu is you guys problem not APC or south west.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Tinubu will surely laugh last.

2023 is tied down for him
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Commenting as a neutral...sometimes you got to compromise... It doesn't mean you're a fool... But ur eyes is set on the long term goals..
If it's not broken,, don't fix it!!
The Buhari/Tinubu alliance is good for APC political domination. Good for the North. Good for Southwest. Don't jinx it Oga commander!

PS..
Who even give u commander? Na ur nickname,, English, Hausa,,Fulani,, Muslim or military rank??
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by bishopkay: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
kehinde1588:

Lol. It seems Tinubu is you guys problem not APC or south west.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Tinubu will surely laugh last.

2023 is tied down for him

Baba make we dey watch am dey go ehn. But truth is I don't see him smiling sha. Remember all you people's rants when he got sidelined after the 2015 elections? You people said tinubu had his cards to his chest... He won't show his hands now and all many self gratification sh!t. No be until buhari go pick am before e get mouth again?

You have to understand They have us the entire south where they've always wanted us to be; divided and suspicious of each other's moves with the willingness to sabotage the other region just for satisfaction and this would be our albatross a very long time. This is national politics not Lagos politics.

Do you play chess my friend? Perhaps poker? Let's watch the power moves my good friend And for the records, I don't have a problem with yorubas...it's the lot of you who have turned a very corrupt greedy man into a demi god you all defend is what irks me so you can say I have a problem with tifnubu and you won't be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by bishopkay: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Commenting as a neutral...sometimes you got to compromise... It doesn't mean you're a fool... But ur eyes is set on the long term goals..
If it's not broken,, don't fix it!!
The Buhari/Tinubu alliance is good for APC political domination. Good for the North. Good for Southwest. Don't jinx it Oga commander!

PS..
Who even give u commander? Na ur nickname,, English, Hausa,,Fulani,, Muslim or military rank??

The bolded is where you get it wrong my friend... APC political domination not north. In politics, there are no permanent friends and enemies. When you enter a bus going to Abuja for example from anywhere, when you get to the park, you have to enter another vehicle to your home.

The north already achieved their aim of the buhari /tinubu alliance. That means of transportation already ran it's full cause. Now naturally they are going to alight that means of transportation and get into another which would see them to their next interest and that's where all the politics come to play now and unfortunately, tifnubu is negotiating from a position of weakness.

Don't forget buhari was never the best candidate from the north but they just had to hitch the ride to get into power. It was never about APC, it was all about north

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Uyomeyouyo: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Piggywrestenrs and foolishness.. Tueh... Cowardice is a shameful state to be in. The story is about a northern politician castigating tinubu your god and you have no word for him.
Abi you no sabi read?
Abi na the winchcraft meeting of yesterday night dey cause this one?
Go back to sleep in your coven.
Sophisticated morons everywhere.

If I smack your flat head hard now, your mode brothers will come and ban me... embarassed
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by kehinde1588(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
bishopkay:

Baba make we dey watch am dey go ehn. But truth is I don't see him smiling sha. Remember all you people's rants when he got sidelined after the 2015 elections? You people said tinubu had his cards to his chest... He won't show his hands now and all many self gratification sh!t. No be until buhari go pick am before e get mouth again?

You have to understand They have us the entire south where they've always wanted us to be; divided and suspicious of each other's moves with the willingness to sabotage the other region just for satisfaction and this would be our albatross a very long time. This is national politics not Lagos politics.

Do you play chess my friend? Perhaps poker? Let's watch the power moves my good friend And for the records, I don't have a problem with yorubas...it's the lot of you who have turned a very corrupt greedy man into a demi god you all defend is what irks me so you can say I have a problem with tifnubu and you won't be wrong.
Bros, Tinubu is a smart politician. Its evident that some set of people will try to sabotage his ambition but I can bet you that they will bow out las las. The reason why some people are worried is simply because if Tinubu loyalists should occupy both the upper and lower chamber leadership position, that will make him more power and he is directly working for his 2023 ambition.

And do you think Buhari will dump Tinubu for his northern brothers? The Buhari I know will never and can never betray Tinubu because Tinubu has always dance to his tune so when its time to reciprocate, Buhari will definitely do that.

Moreover, Buhari will use his influence in the north to campaign for Tinubu just like Tinubu used his influence here in sw to camp for him. Politics is all about give and take. Nothing goes for free.

The Tinubu I know is a smart politician and he will never loose guard. Let's just watch as the politics unfold.
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by bishopkay: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
kehinde1588:

Bros, Tinubu is a smart politician. Its evident that some set of people will try to sabotage his ambition but I can bet you that they will bow out las las. The reason why some people are worried is simply because if Tinubu loyalists should occupy both the upper and lower chamber leadership position, that will make him more power and he is directly working for his 2023 ambition.

And do you think Buhari will dump Tinubu for his northern brothers? The Buhari I know will never and can never betray Tinubu because Tinubu has always dance to his tune so when its time to reciprocate, Buhari will definitely do that.

Moreover, Buhari will use his influence in the north to campaign for Tinubu just like Tinubu used his influence here in sw to camp for him.
Politics is all about give and take. Nothing goes for free.

The Tinubu I know is a smart politician and he will never loose guard. Let's just watch as the politics unfold.

All you said are sentiments my friend. All are based on IF... You said "the buhari you know"? Lol cheesy Let me tell you something about buhari; He's as parochial as his appointments and he's a selfish man only after his own gain and I think The events that played out in the campaigns at Imo and some others should explain better. He's not a honorable man because if he was he wouldn't have pulled the stunt he pulled on tinubu after the 2015 polls. He has nothing to loose now and you speak about honour? I am surprised you still believe the whole Intergrity sh!t associated with the man cheesy

Then you said buhari would use his influence to campaign for tinubu up north? Common Bro did buhari's influence even campaign for him? He won the election because he keeps Deceiving the northern talkawas he's a poor man like them. The enlightened folks didn't vote for him. Remember he campaigned for gandollar and he lost but for the botched reruns? Remember he campaigned for almost all the northern governors and they all had difficulties returning? No one would vote tinubu because buhari said so even if he tried.

You even have to understand these you stated are dependent on the component parts of APC remaining together. What is the use of an only SW dominated APC to tinubu if other component parts leave?

All I can tell you Bro is tinubu is sitting on a knife edge and I don't like where he is now. You say he's a smart politician but I don't see no concrete plans ahead for him, I don't see him grabbing any balls I only see him grasping straws... The PDP you people thought would die even made incursions into his own strong holds in the SW and it was a bad run even for them in Lagos in the presidential elections. So don't be too sure Bro

In politics, interest rates above self but let's watch

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey / Bola A. Thubv: Farooq A. Kperogi, & Body Filling Of Rusted Image By Barth / Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.