Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

WOW!! You're Not Going To Believe This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW!! You're Not Going To Believe This (495 Views)

Can You Believe This Is A Man? His Name Is Daniel Anthony / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!! You're Not Going To Believe This by DunniJ: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2019
I don't know if you know thi salready guys, but me I found out last night that Jumia had their Treasure Hunt at midnight.

As usual someone won .. My own is another one is by 12 noon, and there's a flash sale at 10 & 3 too.

I'm not gonna miss any of this ones, this country is too hard to be missing any type of awoof... You shouldn't neither.

No dull yourself.

Re: WOW!! You're Not Going To Believe This by Kewimi123: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wow, I didn't even know this was what was going on.. Is it still on?
Re: WOW!! You're Not Going To Believe This by girlcode22: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
I hope say I never carry last.... Wow, make me sef win.
Re: WOW!! You're Not Going To Believe This by Forfor86: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
How didn't people know... Be like person don win this morning.. It's stressful but if you can win, it's totally worth it.
Re: WOW!! You're Not Going To Believe This by ladytechyxx: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
I don't really like this Treasure Hunt thing sha, too much data wey e dey consume. but f I win like this grin

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy The Only Nigerian Artiste That Can Match International Standard / Bbnaija's Teddya And Bambam Spotted Publicly Sharing A Romantic Kiss As They.... / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus "The Garden Tomb" In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.