Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. (5536 Views)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man / What's Your Worst First Date Experience? / Share Your Worst Date Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Osinachi00(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2019
So I met this girl on facebook, I really liked her I chatted with her and she responds fully well but later I found out that she is rude but that's ok I don't care about her rudeness so I guided my heart real good not to fall in love too, but of course she wants to eat my money and run but I was calm because I know sey hard man like me that one no fit happen, I can spend on you but don't think u will take advantage of that. So last Sunday we were supposed to meet at sogo mall but it was mothers day so I had to celebrate with my mom, I took my mom out for mothers celebration, so I lock up I did not talk about our meeting and she did not talk about it when we were chatting then at night she told me I did promise and fail that I did not tell her to come to sogo and meet me, then I told her I took my mom out for mothers day celebration but note if she had reminded me of the date I would have made chance that day after taking my mom out but I noticed she was forming hard girl and so I form hard guy too, I lock up. so we rescheduled a date for yesterday April 7 to meet at sogo again, but guess what this girl called me at 5 and told me she is in sogo that I should come I said ok I will come, I did not rush I relaxed and then from my house I went to the sogo to meet her but the girl was not there Lol I smiled as soon as I got there and looked around I did not see her I didn't spend upto 5 minutes there, I already knew something was wrong because she told me she is already at the place waiting for me I came and did not see her, so before I left I called her and asked her where she is she told me she is in another place that is very far from there not even close but she said she is still coming to the first avenue which is sogo by then I was already on my way to my house because I know she won't come it's a game and I'm up for the game. so when I got home I remembered telling her that I don't really like the sogo before, so I used that to play my own game I told her I left sogo because it's filled with kids that I'm in Golden Valley ( NOTE: that's a big hotel here ) I told her that's where I am but I was actually there I just drank some drinks and left immediately, so she told me she has been calling me that my line was not going she said that after she has read my message that I'm at Golden Valley that's when I knew I have got her, so she told me she is with her friend that she can't leave her friend but ok I need to win the game so I asked her to come with her friend that her friend should give us space to talk while she is drinking, I made everything looked real, So I said ok she can come with her friend, when they reach the gate they should call me, I told her I'm going to meet people that roast fish at the hotel to roast fish so it will be prepared before they come, she said ok they're coming. Me in my room I was chilling with my PS4 knowing that I have won, I uploaded some pictures of the golden valley to my status so she viewed my status and was fully convinced the moment she viewed my status I knew the game is over I fully won. so minutes later she started calling me that she and her friend are at the gate of course I wanted her to waste some time waiting for me so I told them I'm coming to pick them, note I went outside to answer the call so she won't have a feeling that I'm inside the room but such a dumb girl she could have realised that the call area is not noisy no large music sound and Golden Valley is a place with so much noise but how can she detect that when she only wants to chop fish and run and tell her friends that she catch mugu, LMAO. so I called her again after 5 minutes and asked her what colour of clothes are they putting on, she told me white, I asked her what if her friend her friend also told me white ( I reasoned the University cult girls called white angels but like my Ghanian friends will say I no bore so truly their white no bore me so I no bore) I kept my game. Finally after like 30 minutes I text her on whatsapp and told her that I'm sorry somebody already came to join me on the table. She became very mad and angry I was laughing in my room, I couldn't keep the victory I had to go tell my next door neighbor friend who is still in university hahaha trust my nigga he gave me a bottle of drink with lots of cheers, baba said " You na strong person, their mama" me and my nigga laughed so hard. so she was busy calling me I was not picking her calls as she was calling, my nigga was seeing the calls hahaha he started hyping me saying "you na baba" she called until she got tired calling. she was typing on whatsapp I did not reply her. she got angry and blocked me but I no bore again I deleted her two numbers from my phone. So I messaged her on facebook and told her why I did what I did and I let her know that I don't give a Bleep then I blocked her on facebook then she unblocked me on whatsapp and was trying to say something she wants me to apologize but she bleeped up first and she doesn't want to apologize. Me I just left her there no time. I let her know that the way somebody treats me thats how I will treat them too. she felt really guilty but she doesn't want to apologize and I still don't care even her apology would be useless to me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Osinachi00(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2019
More screenshots

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by hadjipapiey(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Mungun na hin you wan fall.. Chill n you'll kill many fishes in the ocean.

1 Like

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by anochuko01(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Scamer scamed by the scamed scamee...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by MissRaine69(f): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2019
You then find yourself , closing the laptop, putting your head in your hands and then wondering how many brain cells have you murdered reading all that.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by kushercain: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op no wise at all, as a sharp guy you for fit navigate am straff her and her friend for that hotel based on coordination but you no get sense. You dey play "game" then when you finish you carry joy soap.
Even your friend wey dey hail you no get sense join

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Osinachi00(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
kushercain:
Op no wise at all, as a sharp guy you for fit navigate am straff her and her friend for that hotel based on coordination but you no get sense. You dey play "game" then when you finish you carry joy soap.
Even your friend wey dey hail you no get sense join
Lol bro that kind girl no go allow me strap her she worn chop and run

4 Likes

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Osinachi00(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
hadjipapiey:
Mungun na hin you wan fall.. Chill n you'll kill many fishes in the ocean.
How bro
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
da only place I like is da long throat she already prepared for da fish
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
All that drama cos of sex and fish, smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by DonroxyII: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Osinachi00:
Lol bro that kind girl no go allow me strap her she worn chop and run
Why u kum stress yaself like this ..... Just drop her since time 0 .... If she treat ya fvck up now n prove more wiser .... Shey u go share !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by leonard002(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op, how old are you

6 Likes

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Offpoint: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
It's been long I read something this stupid and childish...

It's a pity your smart phone is smarter than you.

12 Likes

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Homeboiy: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
So na one village Enugu ezike girl dey whine u like this

Sogo wey dey ogrute
And golden Valley wey dey onuiyi side
I spoil things for Nsk that year sha
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Skinnienigga(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:
You then find yourself , closing the laptop, putting your head in your hands and then wondering how many brain cells have you murdered reading all that.

I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Apination(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Just imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by ehinmowo: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
I fit vex transfer some money to you for bottles of beer.

But on a second thought, I am a gentle man! smiling. I don't encourage that. lolzzzzz.

nigga you nailed it.

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
nsk no dey kari last. jikpa ke i bu.
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Melvinsofty: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin grin but crase dey Sha see wetin fish don cause
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by evy800(f): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op it might be childish but you will never regret what you did. You will only regret if you let her waste your time and energy going to shogo Mall for nothing. Buh for what you did to her it's ok. Fish kill her there. Buh you could bleep her in that hotel if actualy you play your game wella....next time tell a girl what you actually wanted...you shud have tell her you wanna hook up shikena. Take her to a cheap hotel for short and you could even get a 3some with her friend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Nobodyperson: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
YOU ARE A REAL MAN.
If not for my current financial status I would sent you money for beer!. *greetings*
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Nobodyperson: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Element04:
Op it might be childish but you will never regret what you did. You will only regret if you let her waste your time and energy going to shogo Mall for nothing. Buh for what you did to her it's ok. Fish kill her there. Buh you could bleep her in that hotel if actualy you play your game wella....next time tell a girl what you actually wanted...you shud have tell her you wanna hook up shikena. Take her to a cheap hotel for short and you could even get a 3some with her friend
Exactly what I was thinking.
If the OP was willing to spend at least 20k.
He could get a three-some
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by MissRaine69(f): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
All that drama cos of sex and fish, smh!!!
Imagine.....
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by bakwes(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
You na man,I love seeing this type of things,it gives me joy,these girls are heartless.nice one brother
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Exactly what I was thinking.
If the OP was willing to spend at least 20k.
He could get a three-some

20k too much self. I spent less than this and got party. I met the girl @shoprite and told her that I wish we had sex, she said no problems buh @ a fee to avoid long story. We agreed and she told me she has a friend too. I told her we can do 3some now. She sound suprise buh later agreed o. I gave them 7k sha and pay 1k for hotel(short time). Making 8k. The money is much buh I don't mind since I could afford it conviniently....it was my first 3some and it was interesting.

5 Likes

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by bujebudanu1(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2019
grin. This thread Sha hahaha
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by Hotfreezer: 3:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Element04:

20k too much self. I spent less than this and got party. I met the girl @shoprite and told her that I wish we had sex, she said no problems buh @ a fee to avoid long story. We agreed and she told me she has a friend too. I told her we can do 3some now. She sound suprise buh later agreed o. I gave them 7k sha and pay 1k for hotel(short time). Making 8k. The money is much buh I don't mind since I could afford it conviniently....it was my first 3some and it was interesting.

Go to Ikeja Shoprite on Weekdays between 12 to 4pm, you'll see those girls loitering around. They would happily straff for a slice of pizza.

The guy no play that game well. He should have bought the fish and taken it to his room. Snap it and send to the geh. Tell her he's flexing at home and the fish is for her but if she's not open to staffing, she should bounce. Ask her what drink she and her friend would take.

I bet you, that girl would come with her friend. Even if she decides to go home, the aroma of grilled fish she missed won't allow her sleep.

You never know some girls. Their throats are so long, them fit use am tow motor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by QuietHammer(m): 4:14am On Apr 09, 2019
The op is a proper idiot
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by jchioma: 4:52am On Apr 09, 2019
I'm trying to figure out who is more stupid between the scammer and the scammee.
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by johnkey: 5:29am On Apr 09, 2019
You lost the pussy at the end mumu, you coulda bought fish for her and chop her fish + her friend's fish sef. I mean eja tutu.
Re: Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. by KingLennon(m): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2019
And you went through all those stress grin. 99 problems but a bîtch ain't one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Beautiful Ladies Goes Naked On Highway; Twerks Hard And Causes Accidents / Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) / If Anyone Ever Tells Me They Have Commitment Phobia I Will:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.