Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,029 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man (30299 Views)

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by DyshApp: 4:21pm On Jan 09
A Nigerian lady has come online to share how her friend got engaged to her man, months after she introduced her man to her friend.

Narrating the event, the lady identified as Onyi Babyyyy stated she and her man started having issues in November after she introduced her friend, Jenny to him in September. She spent the two months trying to figure out if she was the problem, unknowing to her, Jenny and her man were already having an affair.

Sharing on social media, the lady narrates she was heartbroken after someone sent their engagement pictures and she kept questioning herself.

She wrote;

I introduced Jenifa to my man last year September. Two nights ago someone sent me their engagement pictures. I’m tired of crying and questioning myself. What did I do to deserve this? What wrong did I do? Who did I offend? All I did was introduce my friend to my man. I and this man started having issues in November. Anything I do irks, including my breath. The slightest affection i show annoys him. I spent the entire November & December trying to figure out if I was the problem. My mental health has been a total disaster. All this while I had no idea Jenny was behind this calamity. The same person I trusted and confided in? The last time I complained about Mike to her, she said “ Don’t worry he’ll come around”. She was busy massaging my ego when she’s the architect of my problem.I have vowed not to cry over this issue again, but let me make one thing clear. Jennifer Osaze, if I have never done anything wrong to you, your days of sorrows are near. Enjoy your Union.

Onyi Baby

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Ahmed0336(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09
Some people would never learn.

Always hide anything snatch able you love dearly from evil eyes

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by StrongAlphMale: 5:37pm On Jan 09
Olosho vs Olosho.

Werèy!

How long will they tell you that curses don't work? Buhari and Tinubu are still alive despite the heavy curses place on them.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by JustPowerApps(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09
She should snatch him back, how is that dificult to do anyway?🌚

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09
Person wey love u no g0 stress u...

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Fahvvy: 8:35pm On Jan 09
Women are their own worst enemies undecided...

All that talk of "women supporting women" is trash! undecided...

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Michelle55: 10:44pm On Jan 09
Overtaking is allowed in this 2024!!! Next time introduce your leftover to your friends(in case the friend decides to shag him, e no go too bother you) that way you've successfully gotten rid of him. But you see that your golden man wey you no dey use play, guard am with everything you've got. At least, you don learn small lesson now!😊

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Nonexisting1: 11:36pm On Jan 09
Hehehe. Sisterhood to the mud. Thunder will fire any mouth that will blame the gentleman because I'm sure that some vaginarians who have sworn in this life never to take responsibilities for their actions will come here to throw blames around. Ndi uchu.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Nicepoker(m): 1:35am On Jan 10
Nothing will happen to Jenifer. Women supporting women in the mud grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by benqo01(m): 7:22am On Jan 10
Fahvvy:
Women are their own worst enemies undecided...

All that talk of "women supporting women" is trash! undecided...

That support is massive 😂😂😂

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Dididrumz(m): 10:33am On Jan 10
Sorry oooo.
But the truth is that nothing will happen to Your friend and your ex boyfriend, so just move on. But do well to cut ties with both of them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by id4sho(m): 10:33am On Jan 10
All Men are useless, I don't need a man, All men are the same, yen yen yen tongue

You go cry blood. Curses don't work, SATAN is alive

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Okortor: 10:33am On Jan 10
It's normal, I married my ex gf bestie. She introduced her to me at my home, there after she left for a cup of drink of which I sharperly collected her control and the rest na history........

2 Likes

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by omoredia: 10:33am On Jan 10
They have u to thank. U did well

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by jmoore(m): 10:34am On Jan 10
I thought we all agreed that overtaking is allowed.

No man is your man and no woman is your woman until marriage.

All these useless curses because of boyfriend/girlfriend will never work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by ImoleNaija: 10:34am On Jan 10
Pele, you go dey alright las las.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by prophetwis: 10:35am On Jan 10
You have played your part in their destiny, move on.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Macdeey: 10:35am On Jan 10
grin
You were the STEPPING STONE 🤣🤣😡😡

2 Likes

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by VaginaAcademic: 10:35am On Jan 10
You dodged a cheating boyfriend congratulations

14 Likes

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by id4sho(m): 10:35am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:
Olosho vs Olosho.

Werèy!

How long will they tell you that curses don't work? Buhari and Tinubu are still alive despite the heavy curses place on them.
Barman give him a chilled bottle of orijin 🍻 cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Xwizard: 10:36am On Jan 10
Be happy for them
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Macdeey: 10:36am On Jan 10
VaginaAcademic:
You dodged a cheating boyfriend congratulations

And what made you think say She too she no dey cheat 😡

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Breadistaken(m): 10:36am On Jan 10
E don cast, attended their wedding so you go carry cake run

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Toluwanise247(m): 10:36am On Jan 10
My brother have a similar story …..some friends are just bad .

2 Likes

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by BigBelleControl(m): 10:37am On Jan 10
Nothing serious.

You're just a Special Purpose Vehicle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by DesChyko: 10:37am On Jan 10
They're catfish accounts though.

6 Likes

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Macdeey: 10:37am On Jan 10
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by BloomingDale(f): 10:38am On Jan 10
Okortor:
It's normal, I married my ex gf bestie. She introduced her to me at my home, there after she left for a cup of drink of which I sharperly collected her control and the rest na history........

An unloyal friend will become an unloyal wife. Don’t be surprised your wife will be knacking your best friends. That is life for you.

That’s why the country is not working, cos we have too many people without morals, like you and your wife.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Franzinni: 10:38am On Jan 10
You should go and give thanks that jenifa has taken your burden away ... That type of man is the worst, jenifa just enter season one !

2 Likes

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by CondemnBattery(f): 10:39am On Jan 10
Let me google Jenifer Osaze first grin grin grin

Na she dey below?

First frame or second frame?

Men are scum crew will not still leave men alone. Corn-fused set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by morikee: 10:39am On Jan 10
Congratulations next
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by xynerise: 10:39am On Jan 10
One lady somewhere is planning to do the same. Women should understand that not everybody that flex with you is your friend. When it comes to the most important thing in your life that is when you know their true colour.

Besides, husband scarce grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) / Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.