Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor (42086 Views)

Canadian Who Wants Both A Vagina & Penis Wins Funding For Surgery (Photos) / How To Prepare Scent Leaf For Fertility: What Men & Women Must Know / Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Orisirisi vaginal sef dey do over heating hian

Today na my baiday and I dey under serious sun wey dey over heat join dey hutsle. God please pick my call soon. You alone know my dreams for this year. It's not too late to answer my call please.

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Bewiseedet(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Women come and hear oo
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by dododawa1: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Vagina go soon get mechanic..... grin grin
it has mechanic already.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
PublicHealthNig:
A Clinical Microbiologist, Dr Tony Mbume, has advised women to stop wearing tight jeans, synthetic panties and leggings, to prevent vaginal infections.

According to him, most Nigerian females wear these synthetic pants, leggings and tight jeans in the name of fashion, without considering the health implications. Mbume, who works with CIAGIN Medical Laboratory, Oke-Afa, Isolo, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos that synthetic wears caused the vagina to ‘overheat’, which could disrupt its ecosystem.

He said that under wears made of latex, nylon or polyester and synthetic materials could trap moisture and warmth, making the vagina vulnerable to different types of infection “Synthetic panties can cause the vagina area to overheat and this can sometimes cause burning sores, itching or irritate the sensitive skin, as well as causing blisters.

“The friction caused by walking in tight pants and jeans can irritate the skin, resulting in the formation of blisters,’’ he said.

Mbume said that the vaginal burning and itching was usually accompanied by discharge and bad odour.

He further said that such infections could be dangerous if left untreated, as it might lead to infertility due to damage of the reproductive organs.

The microbiologist, however, recommended cotton underwear, to ventilate the vagina and eliminate infections, adding that wearing cotton underwear helped to keep the vagina free of excessive moisture and allows the area to breathe.

“Use cotton menstrual pads too. Cotton absorbs excess moisture and removes buildup heat from the area. It is the only materials that can become stronger when wet and is easily sterilized after use.

“Avoid sleeping with pants at night, to keep the vagina area dry throughout the night,’’ he said. Read : Top 5 Myths About Vagina Tightening

7 Good Habits Which Positively Affect Your Vaginal Health

Always choose natural fabrics especially cotton based under wears

Always change your underwear every day, even more than once if you want!

During workout well-fitting, moisture-wicking underwear is best

Go commando at night to air out the moisture

5. How you wash your under wear matters, its best to wash your underwear in hypoallergenic

soap avoid harsh soaps and detergents

Using under wears for years might be counterproductive consider replacing your underwear every year to give the area a new lease of life

Wearing pants that are too tight or the wrong kind of underwear negatively affects vaginal health avoid them.

Share This Article With A woman You care About

source: https://www.publichealth.com.ng/vagina-overheat-why-women-must-stop-wearing-tight-cloths/

Whoever said this is mad.
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
quincyshakur:
If dat`s d case i must customize vagina Ac for my girl frn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Omoluabi16(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
One of my friend sent me this BC, and I was like wetin concern me with vagina? Some people will forward just about anything.
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Omoluabi16:
One of my friend sent me this BC, and I was like wetin concern me with vagina? Some people will forward just about anything.

Oyah make I tell you watin concern you so. You came out through a VAGINA you’ll live the rest of your life servicing a VAGINA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by EmekaBlue(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
noisy45:
That is why I will never suck that thing
i swear...i wonder how many guys manage to go down there

i eat with my mouth plz
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by airminem(f): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
They should install a radiator or heat sink beside their vagina.

Case closed.

Leave it to the doctor to say it in his own clinical way that "vagina overheats"
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Vic74real: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
They should install a radiator or heat sink beside their vagina.

Case closed.
U mean vaginal coolant���

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by reealec(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
lols when it start over heating change engine oil

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by scopusng(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chei, see how nairaland ladies are avoiding this trend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Upoo: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
So with this current hot weather , what do you think is happening there?
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Tallesty1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Vic74real:
U mean vaginal coolant���
Lwkmd...... Something like that
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by AlphaStyles(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
were can we find vagina radiator fan to cool the over heating punana ?

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by quincyshakur(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Y u dey look me lik dat? i talk bad tin [quote author=Ukoma9 post=77394450][/quote]
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Aren't we all in trouble now?

4 Likes

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by trapQ: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Like your mother's own?
Factfinder1:
Rotten smelly fish alert.... Spits

1 Like

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Caseless: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
sotall:
Vagina heat undecided undecided undecided

Never knew the puna also over heats grin grin

Nairaland...we learn everyday
grin
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by AngelicBeing: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
tongue
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Just look at all the males viewing this thread. You'll always find them parked in threads like this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by luluman: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
sojayy:
Women dey try !
Instead make them wear skirt make the whole place get ventilated.
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by authenticman(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jirair:
Just look at all the males viewing this thread. You'll always find them parked in threads like this. undecided

We are learning and getting educated, education is the best policy! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by encryptjay(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
frozen70:
That particular spot has been experiencing warmness and heat from life, God has a good reason for that

No matter what you wear, be it lose or tight at the end of the day it will still be moist

So give the advice to the men because their balls needs air and space to move around
Hahaha... I was eating, I had to drop my spoon and laugh out loud grin
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by adebayour04: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
where my AC people now it time to lower your price. our woman need it
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by encryptjay(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Female nairalanders should come and throw more light about his claims or at least try to counter him.
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
its not the clothing that cause overheat, its the accumulation of bacteria and viruses.
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
time for a vaginal coolant, nothing beats the sperm in cooling the overheating vagina.
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Dymahealth: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
Infertility
Infertility is being unable to become pregnant after trying for 6months or more. I may be caused by either man or his wife . We can help you to become pregnant when you register for our Health Coaching programme.
Office address No106 zik’s Avenue at St Faith junction Awka. or call us on 09070220907, email nneka@proyouservices.com.
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Omoluabi16:
LMAO
Re: Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor by Lukebryan2sure: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
So make them dey tie wrapper go everywhere bah
Useless doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take To Break Your 2022 New Year Resolution / Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.