Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers (51878 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by NNAMDIII(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why didn't your stupid Christian God save them? I just hate religious people, i don't know when you'll realise that there's no God

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Angelawhite(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by tripper003: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Your time never reach. If time don do na im we go kpeme. Not before, thank God shaa.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by phantom(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
So God hates the other folks who boarded the bus?? undecided
Okay, if he loves you so much, is it possible that you would have saved that bus if you were in it?

Religion doesn't let us think. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by johnstar(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Nairalandmentor post=77369425]Oh dear! This is really sad. This could be have avoided, RIP to the dead. Accident will not see you this year. Never!!!

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.[/

Such is life

1 Like

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Goddyj(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
But why Always Dangote trucks
Dangote trucks has wasted more lives than Fulani herdsmem embarassed

Maybe it's high time to declare Dangote a terrorist embarassed
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by KingAzubuike(f): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Always good to follow one's heart, irrespective of what people say
What if it had happened the other way round.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by kadiri3(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
BRO UR TIME NEVER REACH IF UR TIME REACH U NO GO PAST THAT DAY
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
sexiestharam:
I am sorry to say this but this man is very insensitive. Why post the pictures of the dead? Why give so much details in the story about the corpers girl etc? God's grace kept you. God loves everyone!

U spoke from the alter of my heart ojare

1 Like

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Diamondback(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
So in retrospect, You rejecting the bus saved Your life? Okay.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by PotatoSalad(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
'Please help me thank this beautiful God. I didn't know that God loves me this much!!!
This happened this morning 7th April 2019.
Don't know if am to jump, dance, lie down on the expressway or cry for joy.

What a fool
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Urchman200: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
U can go and celebrate, useless writeup from a selfish fellow, so the people that died don't know or God don't love them. I wonder when this our self centeredness will end.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ofcourse there will always be that person that missed flight or bus.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by darkelf: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
This just shows that a lot is wrong with the way an average Nigerian thinks.

The sane thing to have done is for him to try and determine what caused the accident and then advise others to avoid such scenario.

He started by saying he changed his mind. What could have prompted such? Did he notice something with the brakes? Or was the driver already inebriated?

That's what is done in better countries. They don't spiritualize everything. They investigate and then try to avoid same in future. God loves everyone (John 3:16)
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by agarawu23(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
So God didn't love those that had the accident? We should believe God loves u more than them? Na your time never reach bro.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Hoodbilonia: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dull headlamps
Dull windshield
No working wiper
And of cos at full speed
Dangote truck
Dah na why we need divide fed express with iron.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by femi4: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
bluefilm:
The man has a super solid sixth sense also known as intuition.

Most people do have it, but only a few do listen to it.
Forget 6th sense....if he's destined to die by accident, even his 6th sense will lead him to the wrong vehicle.

Imaging if reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by freecocoa(f): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
You are very stupid man. What exactly are you dancing for joy for? You are alive, great! does that mean you get to be so uselessly insensitive? Mschew!
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by blazer2018: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Only God knows how many lives has been lost to Dangote trailers in this country... I try my possible best to avoid them on d road like plague.

RIP to d dead
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
It is very sad and gut-wrenching anytime you hear of a loss of human life especially through accident. The reason is that most of these accidents are avoidable but for the ignorance and stupidity of some of these drivers and their passengers. These drivers in their downright stupidity would drive as if they have 9 Lives with their passengers egging them on even when it is not safe. I have experienced the wrath of these passengers simply because I admonished a driver who was passing another vehicle when it was not safe to do so since he could not see what was coming ahead. So, in as much as I feel for the family of the decedents, I hate to say that sometimes they contribute to their own demise. Until Nigerians actually realize that as humans, our life has no duplicate and that it should be cherished and treated with utmost care, there would be more instances like this.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by dingbang(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
It is well.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Toks2008(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
bluefilm:
The man has a super solid sixth sense also known as intuition.

Most people do have it, but only a few do listen to it.

We all have it but only few are sensitive to it.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by kponkedenge(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Most of our drivers drive recklessly even when it is raining and they can hardly see what is in front of them. The best thing is just to drive yourself and use flight.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by openmine(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
I seriously weep for the mentality of some heartless believers who only think of themselves!
No sympathy!
No love!
Simply selfish and insensitive!
So I guess those who died according to his story were worthless and insignificant to God right?
Until we address the spate of accidents on our roads,no matter how much we pray,these avoidable deaths on our roads will keep happening with no end in sight!
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by uchwar1: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
This man should have been in mourning mood instead of posting pictures as if their lives means nothing. Who knows if his presence in the bus would have averted the accident?
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by kekakuz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
what you don't known is that you caused the death of everyone in that bus. anybody ready for 3D thinking should ask me how
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by dgitrader(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is a very very silly testimony and an insult to the dead and their relatives. He even had the effontry to share the graphic pictures. Nonsense.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Victorisoni3(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
sexiestharam:
I am sorry to say this but this man is very insensitive. Why post the pictures of the dead? Why give so much details in the story about the corpers girl etc? God's grace kept you. God loves everyone!
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nawa o, the rate of accidents this days is just alarming, we just have to be committing our journeys in God's hands.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Badonasty(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
MediaNGN:
A Nigerian man, Ini David, is in a thanksgiving mood after he escaped a fatal car accident that claimed the lives of all its occupants yesterday April 7th. He express his gratitude to God, Ini said he was meant to have boarded the bus that was heading to Lagos but changed his mind. He wrote

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/man-thanks-god-for-saving-him-from.html

this stuff as happened to me before...in my own case...their was two spaces left in the bus but they said it was reserved for some people...I pleaded with the guys at the park to let me in I even offered to pay more still they rejected and that was the last bus at the park...I was disappointed and I had to go to another park...but on getting to abaji we saw a bus burning seriously...to my surprise if was the very bus I wasn't allowed to enter....I was shook that day
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by bluefilm: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Toks2008:

We all have it but only few are sensitive to it.

True.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" / Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria / Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.