Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers (51881 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) / 2 Months Ago Vs Now: Guy Recovers From Deadly Trailer Accident That Killed All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by TheCoachOnline(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
LORD HAVE MERCY.
I pray that God in his infinite mercy grant the families of the dead ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
What a waste of human lives/destinies.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by crowaddy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
sexiestharam:
I am sorry to say this but this man is very insensitive. Why post the pictures of the dead? Why give so much details in the story about the corpers girl etc? God's grace kept you. God loves everyone!
Insensitive is the way the Road Safety officials are carrying and treating the accident victims. I mean , who certified those victims dead?
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by dinomcjohn: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praise to GOD alone! My brother Congrats!
May the souls of those departed rest in peace in Jesus matchless name
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by mctfopt: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
The Nigerian God loves accidents. It usually saves the most religious. Usually, this most religious person, who through the grace of his God, managed to escape the carnage will be very quick to share the graphic images of the unfortunate victims (who obviously needs his God) while praising his God who loved him so much but hated the dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
In burna's boy,''Dangote, dangote, dangote still dy find money o''
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by bluefilm: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
Forget 6th sense....if he's destined to die by accident, even his 6th sense will lead him to the wrong vehicle.

Imaging if reverse is the case

Let's tell ourselves the truth, you can never reach your conclusions by ''what ifs''.

This is because no one can tell what could have happened.

We can only focus on the reality and the events that actually took place.

This man in question had the intuition not to board the bus.

And that is exactly what saved him.

You can't really say otherwise because you and I can't say what could have happened.

All we know is that the people who were on the bus he didn't take all died in the accident.

That is the fact.

Maybe you've never engaged your own power of intuition which is why it is easy for you to dismiss.

Let me tell you a small personal story now.

There was a day I wanted to make an intra-town journey.

Something just told me to take my drivers license along with me.

But I quickly dismissed the thought of taking the drivers license with me.

Now, I have never taken my drivers license with me on that journey before simply because the journey is not more than 10 minutes drive, or thereabout.

And I have made that same journey for more than twenty times in the past!

But on this particular, this voice just kept reminding me to take the drivers license with me.

So reluctantly, I just picked up the drivers license and pocketed it before I left.

The police stopped me at the last junction very close to where I was going.

Believe it or not, on that particular day, it seemed as if the police were really mean.

Come and see the vehicles they were just stopping left, right and center.

They asked me to park and I did.

The first question from the officer was "where's your drivers license?"

Hmmm.

I just brought it out from my pocket and handed it over to him.

He inspected it for a moment before he turned to some other motorists he had also stopped who were begging him to allow him continue their journey.

He said to them, "You see? You people are not going anywhere today unless you show me your drivers license!!!"

He handed me back my license and waved me to continue.

I couldn't believe my luck that day.

Only God knows how much I could have spent just to bribe them to allow me continue my journey.

Bribing them as settlement will not be a problem but for someone like me, such unnecessary payments is what I don't just like. Most especially, when I have the license lying idle at home. Plus the time I would have wasted too in begging them...

So my brother, to summarize, always listen to your intuition.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by femi4: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
bluefilm:

Let's tell ourselves the truth, you can never reach your conclusions by ''what ifs''.

This is because no one can tell what could have happened.

We can only focus on the reality and the events that actually took place.

This man in question had the intuition not to board the bus.

And that is exactly what saved him.

You can't really say otherwise because you and I can't say what could have happened.

All we know is that the people who were on the bus he didn't take all died in the accident.

That is the fact.

Maybe you've never engaged your own power of intuition which is why it is easy for you to dismiss.

Let me tell you a small personal story now.

There was a day I wanted to make an intra-town journey.

Something just told me to take my drivers license along with me.

But I quickly dismissed the thought of taking the drivers license with me.

Now, I have never taken my drivers license with me on that journey before simply because the journey is not more than 10 minutes drive, or thereabout.

And I have made that same journey for more than twenty times in the past!

But on this particular, this voice just kept reminding me to take the drivers license with me.

So reluctantly, I just picked up the drivers license and pocketed it before I left.

The police stopped me at the last junction very close to where I was going.

Believe it or not, on that particular day, it seemed as if the police were really mean.

Come and see the vehicles they were just stopping left, right and center.

They asked me to park and I did.

The first question from the officer was "where's your drivers license?"

Hmmm.

I just brought it out from my pocket and handed it over to him.

He inspected it for a moment before he turned to some other motorists he had also stopped who were begging him to allow him continue their journey.

He said to them, "You see? You people are not going anywhere today unless you show me your drivers license!!!"

He handed me back my license and waved me to continue.

I couldn't believe my luck that day.

Only God knows how much I could have spent just to bribe them to allow me continue my journey.

Bribing them as settlement will not be a problem but for someone like me, such unnecessary payments is what I don't just like. Most especially, when I have the license lying idle at home. Plus the time I would have wasted too in begging them...

So my brother, to summarize, always listen to your intuition.

We are telling you what others experienced based on intuition, you are busy writing epistle

A friend was robbed around 11pm and when asked what he was doing outside at that time. He told us that his 6th sense just feel like taking a stroll at that time.

The fact is intuition/6th sense has lead many to their untimely death. STOP praising it!

1 Like

Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by bluefilm: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
We are telling you what others experienced based on intuition, you are busy writing epistle

A friend was robbed around 11pm and when asked what he was doing outside at that time. He told us that his 6th sense just feel like taking a stroll at that time.

The fact is intuition/6th sense has lead many to their untimely death. STOP praising it!

Ha ha ha...

Of course, no one says your intuition must save you at all times.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by BrokenCock: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Insensitive thankful guy. Selfish faith
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Sagay212: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Check that road very well and you will see plenty of pit holes there. The useless FRSC guys won't call the attention of government to fix the roads to ensure the road safety job they claim to be doing. Na rubbish dem go dey check and how to extort people
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by litaninja(m): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2019
The Nigerian god is indeed amazing. Kills an entire busload of people but we should be thankful that one person was saved by not getting on the bus.

mctfopt:
The Nigerian God loves accidents. It usually saves the most religious. Usually, this most religious person, who through the grace of his God, managed to escape the carnage will be very quick to share the graphic images of the unfortunate victims (who obviously needs his God) while praising his God who loved him so much but hated the dead.
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by Kingofdsouth: 2:45am On Apr 09, 2019
Those he kw that if he had entered that bus it is most likely that the bus wouldn't have had an accident that day.... Because accident can be avoided with just 2seconds fast or 2seconds late..... And he entering d bus would have added or removed that time
Re: Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers by mctfopt: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2019
litaninja:
The Nigerian god is indeed amazing. Kills an entire busload of people but we should be thankful that one person was saved by not getting on the bus.

What can I add more? You've said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" / Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.