Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (54850 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / "I Sleep With Cows Because Girls Can Give Me Hiv" – Man Caught Sleeping With A C / Help Me! HIV Patient Bites Me While Fighting, Are My Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Lizme21(f): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2019
brownsoldier:

I pity you and the people liking your post. You think everything is a joke. RIP in advance huh? Your time will come

Most of us liked the post not because of the rip but because of the third sentence he made... It actually made sense...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by xtremeTall(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2019
LisaAnne:
dude why didn't you use protection
I was using when she suggested I remove it to make her cum... Indeed she cum
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by emyrald91(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2019
positivevibez:

A week later I developed a serious cough coupled with a sore throat a month later I developed rashes on both my upper arms and last month I experience vomiting in the mornings for three days I suspect she might have contracted HIV because she experienced similar symptoms too I'm too scared to go for a test is it too early to go for a test please I need your advice no insults.

Shut the f up and go for test. It could be other diseases unless your immune system had been killed before, its too early for those signs if she is the one that gave you the HIV.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by lordsterlin(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2019
positivevibez:
I'm the faithful and loyal type due to my fear of infections. I started dating this girl since June last year she looked innocent not the runs type we dated for three months before we had sex the first time. I used condom a couple of times for one month before I ditched it believing she's faithful too.

Fast forward to January I became suspicious of her when she picked a call in my presence and a male voice was talking to her when I inquired about the person she became all sweaty and nervous which rose my suspicion and denied that she doesn't know the person she received several calls like that until I got fed up and stopped her from coming to my place.

A week later I developed a serious cough coupled with a sore throat a month later I developed rashes on both my upper arms and last month I experience vomiting in the mornings for three days I suspect she might have contracted HIV because she experienced similar symptoms too I'm too scared to go for a test is it too early to go for a test please I need your advice no insults.

Guy go for test at a general hospital. Its free so you neednt delay to know your status.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Rozaytee: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
Them nor dey carry get Hiv like that because you fuckkked a girl without condom

You can still fuckkk a woman with HIV without condom and still you won't be infected

The only way you can get hiv easily is when you have other sexual infection that you didn't treat before Having sex!
Especially syphillis. Once you have symptoms of syphillis please don't have sex anymore until you are treated.
If not you will get hiv easily
wise talk
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by princeomoba500(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
bros go for hiv test even if you are positive hiv don get cure na
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Seandisputed(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
maasoap:

His is yellow urine. He can take anti malaria drugs. If it doesn't work for him too, he can go for a test.
Same as mine

What i meant by darker urine is that it's also yellow
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by LisaAnne(f): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
xtremeTall:
I was using when she suggested I remove it to make her cum... Indeed she cum
now she's given you infections on your first trial.... check into a clinic
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Dickson44: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

If I tell guys that prostitutes in brothels are neater than these so called girlfriends they will say I have low self esteem

In not more than 300 words, can u explain how they are neater?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by MrSly(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

If I tell guys that prostitutes in brothels are neater than these so called girlfriends they will say I have low self esteem
Soul-less fellow. Why didn't you just keep quiet
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by MrSly(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
positivevibez:
I'm the faithful and loyal type due to my fear of infections. I started dating this girl since June last year she looked innocent not the runs type we dated for three months before we had sex the first time. I used condom a couple of times for one month before I ditched it believing she's faithful too.

Fast forward to January I became suspicious of her when she picked a call in my presence and a male voice was talking to her when I inquired about the person she became all sweaty and nervous which rose my suspicion and denied that she doesn't know the person she received several calls like that until I got fed up and stopped her from coming to my place.

A week after the unprotected sex you developed cough. That's probably not HIV but go for test first.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by LawyerLomo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
lilwetdick:
this story is making me not to trust any lady again. i feel sad for you, these are the symptoms of HIV but also you need to go for a test to confirm your status

Please when does such symptoms starts after contacting it?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by LawyerLomo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
lilwetdick:
this story is making me not to trust any lady again. i feel sad for you, these are the symptoms of HIV but also you need to go for a test to confirm your status

Please when does such symptoms start after contacting it(I mean HIV)?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by LawyerLomo(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
emyrald91:

Shut the f up and go for test. It could be other diseases unless your immune system had been killed before, its too early for those signs if she is the one that gave you the HIV.

When does this dreadful symptoms of HIV start after contacting it?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Askme8: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
yMcy56:

Yes. So abstain.
na u get time to answer am.question wey e no the answer already if e like make e no abstain na sharp sharp e go get am
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Kingxway: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2019
adedehinbo:
i cant remember all but i know one ewe taaba which is being squeezed nd the water mixed with original honey, that one use to get me weak each time i takes but the next m always getting better until i stop coughing, but cant remember all of them
ohk bro. Thanks
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Seandisputed(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Op come and give us update.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by ugomnaanny: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Seandisputed:
Op come and give us update.
did u later go for the test yesterday?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by naijafox(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sorry for your health op, please try and go for hiv test, besides hiv is not a death sentence anymore and there are even worst infection that is deadlier than hiv, eg staphylococcus aurues

Dont pray you experience it, ask someone that has experience staph to tell you their ordeal
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Seandisputed(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
ugomnaanny:
Yes bro
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Seandisputed(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
ugomnaanny:
Yes i did bro.

From the result of the test, they said mine is low level of blood and mild typhoid
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by udy4real(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
adedehinbo:
its free at any general hospital, just walk nd ask the nurses they will direct u to the ward you would go

Thanks bro,summoned up courage and went to Ikeja General hospital on Friday for the test and the result was ******** will be right back
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2019
udy4real:

Thanks bro,summoned up courage and went to Ikeja General hospital on Friday for the test and the result was ******** will be right back
test result was what? Really wona be happy for u op
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by lomprico(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2019
dreamwords:

Are u having fast and funny like heart beat?

What is d cause of that?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by lomprico(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Positivevibez come and give up update o!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
I don go price coffin o

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Manymen11: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
positivevibez:
I don go price coffin o

Was it positive ?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by TissuePaper: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
positivevibez:
I don go price coffin o
lol bro...was it +
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by armyofone(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2019
You don't hit a person that is already down -humanity!
Rip to a living person?

BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Denzel69: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
xtremeTall:
Bro, have you done the test??.. I think mine is different because I've been having headache, cold, and my urine is yellowish after I had sex with my 2 days old girlfriend ...what symptoms is that??.. I'm scared for real because it was my first ever sex..we had sex on Friday and I started experience headache, cold, cartarh and my yellowish urine on Saturday evening...
Bro, can you tell me what this is, i'm in the same situation now. I remember seeing this your comment then so i had to search till i found this thread.
Waiting for your reply. Or can i send you a PM?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Denzel69:

Bro, can you tell me what this is, i'm in the same situation now. I remember seeing this your comment then so i had to search till i found this thread.
Waiting for your reply. Or can i send you a PM?
Dude, you definitely have a urinary tract infection.

Go to a lab and do a Swab Teat to know which of the Infections you have and begin your treatment asap.

But pray it isn't Ghonorrea

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Britain's Fattest Man, Jason Holton, Is Dead (Photos) / 'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos) / 226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.