Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (54852 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / "I Sleep With Cows Because Girls Can Give Me Hiv" – Man Caught Sleeping With A C / Help Me! HIV Patient Bites Me While Fighting, Are My Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Abcruz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
adedehinbo:
i experienced the same symptoms each time i bang one random girl raw sometimes, often times i would quickly run to my mum nd there she prapares some herbal drinks for me, within some moments its gone, believe me i coughed for more than three month's before running to her nd what amaze me is its only after i fuvks this particular girl that this symptoms pops again, during the past three weeks now with my mum, i have been able to stop the cough nd regained all my health back

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
if u go for d HIV test while waiting for ur result

start singing am coming home am coming home tell d world dhat am coming now
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
You said you started having some symptoms a week after.. Well, for the record, HIV symptoms begin exactly 21 days after possible exposure. And also, that's the time a 4th Generation test will show an accurate result if you have it or not.... Mind you, I'm not saying you should rely on the symptoms, the best way to be sure is to get tested. Don't be scared pls.. just do it. HIV Rapid Test is free at general hospitals nationwide. Locate one and get yourself tested. If you test negative at 21days, do test subsequently again at day 30, 41, 60 and 90 to be 100% sure. But the window period for a 4th Gen. HIV test is 21 days. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by casperuk(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
There are many factors that determines HIV transmission.i.e The Viral load of the host, if you were up or down. (whoever is down has more risk of contacting it) Did you do anal (high risk). There is a 1:2500 chance to contact hiv for men circumcised, and 1:2000 chance for females. The chances greatly reduces for anal to 1:75 chance.(1:75 is times of penetration.) so 1 round of sex with an hiv infected woman lasting 10 minutes may not be more than 500x you pumped in and out. So this is why you can have sex with an HIV infected person and not contact it.
Also there is a drug that you can take before having sex with someone who has HIV and you wont be infected (PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis)) (taken at least 2 hours before match then daily, with a further 3 days after the last rump).
Also if you had unprotected sex with someone within 72 hours of contact, and the person is a high risk individual, or you know they have HIV with a high viral load, you can also take PEP for 28 days and It prevents HIV 90%.
But If it is prescribed in Nigeria or readily available I don't know.
Go do a blood test!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Abcruz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
positivevibez:
I'm the faithful and loyal type due to my fear of infections. I started dating this girl since June last year she looked innocent not the runs type we dated for three months before we had sex the first time. I used condom a couple of times for one month before I ditched it believing she's faithful too.

Fast forward to January I became suspicious of her when she picked a call in my presence and a male voice was talking to her when I inquired about the person she became all sweaty and nervous which rose my suspicion and denied that she doesn't know the person she received several calls like that until I got fed up and stopped her from coming to my place.

A week later I developed a serious cough coupled with a sore throat a month later I developed rashes on both my upper arms and last month I experience vomiting in the mornings for three days I suspect she might have contracted HIV because she experienced similar symptoms too I'm too scared to go for a test is it too early to go for a test please I need your advice no insults.

My son, give me your heart and let your eyes find delight in my ways,--proverbs 23:26

For cursed is the man who trusts in mere human and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD.--Jeremiah 17:5

Yet you have not listened to Me," declares the LORD, "in order that you might provoke Me to anger with the work of your hands to your own harm.--Jeremiah 25:7

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the LORD from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by 1Sharon(f): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

This is true bro, I have a cousin who owns a small medical lab/ pharmacy shop in PortHarcourt. The ashawo gals around the area usually book for a special monthly routine test which comprises of all std's and sti's at a subsidized price. She confided in me that some of the so called ashawo are more conscious of what goes on in their body than the average normal girl.

How comes the prostitutes get subsidized price when prostitution isn't legal in the country?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by desoul2004(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
When did cough becomes a symptom of HIV?

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by 1Sharon(f): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
desoul2004:
When did cough becomes a symptom of HIV?

Look It up
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by PapaAdanna: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
The tendency that ur mind is playing tricks on u is higher than u know
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by jaxxy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op Ure very naive about gals I must say. U better be careful and wiser. Ignorance can be very expensive so better learn the ropes fast and watch urself.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by omojesu202(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
falcon01:
Negative vibez ma dude, negative vibez.

this comment so sweet... how old are you?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by bossrillboss: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

If I tell guys that prostitutes in brothels are neater than these so called girlfriends they will say I have low self esteem
..but y na.u wan kill d guy with ur advice ni

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by omojesu202(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Callmegerald2:
How can someone in their right senses have unprotected sex with someone who is not their wife? It's an unthinkable thing to do. Girls of nowadays can never be trusted. No matter how love dey shak you, never contemplate unprotected sex with anybody.

Go for a test.

hnmm

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Octaves(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
HIV is not the end of life. We help many people change from positive to negative in our company.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by dochenaj: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Add Hepatitis screening (Hepatitis B &C) to the list of test you should do. Those two might even be deadlier than HIV.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by dochenaj: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
1Sharon:

How comes the prostitutes get subsidized price when prostitution isn't legal in the country?
It is a private medical lab, I suppose the owner is subsidizing for them as a way of encouraging them to visit again.
If you ask me, that is a smart businesswoman.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Holiday1111: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Pele
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Kylekent59: 12:29am On Apr 09, 2019
I would advise the op to relax, don't let anxiety eat you up because I am very sure most comments here will wanna make you commit suicide.

Since it started after you had unprotected sex with your GF, it might be infections.

You should go for test to know what is wrong or if you have a family doctor, he could diagnose you properly.

We should advise this guy and not to bash him.

Your post made me remember one of my guy like that that met a girl( one of the universities) , they were friends for two weeks. The next upper week, the girl visited him and they had sex.

He never told me about that ooo, after a week he fell ill and he was vomiting, headache, maleria and cold + shivering of his s body. He went to his family doctor for test and he was given drugs. He said maleria and typhoid.

After the two weeks, we were on vacation, he texted me that his GF is pregnant and he needed money for her to do abortion. I told him I wasn't gonna partake in that act.

After series of reasoning, I noticed it was that girl he slept with that might have exposed him.

There was also one of my dept guy that had sex with the GF. A week later, the girl fell very ill, the guy was like" I don be papa ooo''.

I wonder why you would have sex with a guy/girl you just met or not trust.

Both weren't hiv/aids, but maleria and typhoid.

The way we Nigerians reason is very scary. Imagine someone wishing him RIP. This is one of the reasons other countries are scared of Nigerias. No unity, no human sympathy, no love just wickedness.

I watch a movie yesterday, a man works in a pharmacy store together with this lady. This lady has HIV as a result of her BF that has multiple partners.
One day the man's wife started cheating and the man caught her, he was angry and stopped the relationship.

He went straight to the lady's apartment and started telling her how his fiance cheated and he has ended the relationship.

This lady advised the man that what he did was good. The lady told him she was HIV positive.

Immediately the Man heard it, he held the girl by the arms and hugged her and said to her," sorry, don't cry all will be well" and the lady replied "thanks with my medicine am good"

The guy that gave that girl hiv is now dating that man's ex( fiance). They girl now told the man who gave her hiv, that it's hally.

Immediately the man heard hally he shouted, and the girl asked him why? he replied that's my ex new boyfriend. They immediately drove as fast as possible to save the ex.

On reaching the guy had slept with her severally and even beat her up. They both saw her in the bathroom with injuries all over her face. The man carried her to safty but never continued with her.

Ladies Ladies please be very careful, money is not everything, don't give in because of money. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by willyjacs(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2019
this one mumu sha.

na HIV ur mind just carry inside the millions of diseases nd infections around.

wehdone....

since its HIV u think,its better u go for confirmation test before something u don't know kills u.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by willyjacs(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2019
this one mumu sha.

na HIV ur mind just carry inside the millions of diseases nd infections around.

wehdone....

since its HIV u think,its better u go for confirmation test before something u don't know kills u
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Kingxway: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2019
adedehinbo:
i experienced the same symptoms each time i bang one random girl raw sometimes, often times i would quickly run to my mum nd there she prapares some herbal drinks for me, within some moments its gone, believe me i coughed for more than three month's before running to her nd what amaze me is its only after i fuvks this particular girl that this symptoms pops again, during the past three weeks now with my mum, i have been able to stop the cough nd regained all my health back
Please do you know the names of those leaves and herbs she dey prepare for you?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by myself13: 12:53am On Apr 09, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

If I tell guys that prostitutes in brothels are neater than these so called girlfriends they will say I have low self esteem
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by myself13: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2019
sweetilicious:
My case will be different.I will marry someone with same vision as mine.

_-_
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy people eh..

When you dished condom, no one heard about it..

Now the thing don cast- you don dey cry for help grin

Better go check yourself to begin taking the medication early.

A stitch in time saves 9

Cry baby.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by arimahoseloka(m): 1:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Awaiting your burial pics on FP
why are u so useless, cruel and bitter. You must be really frustrated failure in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Martinez39(m): 3:04am On Apr 09, 2019
tellwisdom:
Nothing is wrong with you, man...Na excessive sperms u didn't purge out at the earlier stage, couple with the heartbreak, caused it. Find money go buy big stout drink, sleep and u would Be alright.

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Ayotemide(f): 3:33am On Apr 09, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Bros
nothing do you.
Go to those ile Alagbo and drink confirm herbal medicine and you will pee out everything. It's just malaria and fever.

Nothing is sweeter than banging a fresh tight and shaved pusssy without wearing nylon. And HIV doesn't exist anymore.

UNCLE, HIV did not go anywhere!
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Oddsman(m): 4:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Been through this before. HIV scare syndrome, feels as worse as wearing a suicide vest.
Just treat your illness bro. It may not be HIV and stop screwing your girl untill you uncover her secrets. She's hiding alot from you
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by dancewith: 4:56am On Apr 09, 2019
casperuk:
There are many factors that determines HIV transmission.i.e The Viral load of the host, if you were up or down. (whoever is down has more risk of contacting it) Did you do anal (high risk). There is a 1:2500 chance to contact hiv for men circumcised, and 1:2000 chance for females. The chances greatly reduces for anal to 1:75 chance.(1:75 is times of penetration.) so 1 round of sex with an hiv infected woman lasting 10 minutes may not be more than 500x you pumped in and out. So this is why you can have sex with an HIV infected person and not contact it.
Also there is a drug that you can take before having sex with someone who has HIV and you wont be infected (PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis)) (taken at least 2 hours before match then daily, with a further 3 days after the last rump).
Also if you had unprotected sex with someone within 72 hours of contact, and the person is a high risk individual, or you know they have HIV with a high viral load, you can also take PEP for 28 days and It prevents HIV 90%.
But If it is prescribed in Nigeria or readily available I don't know.
Go do a blood test!

Yes we have PrEP and PEP readily available in Nigeria at most general hospitals and pharmacy. Careforthe pharmacy stocks them also in case you do not have the time to go through the patience of visiting a general hospital

With PEP time is of the essence. The sooner you initiate the regime the better. Anything outside 36hrs after exposure is mostly unlikely to work but incredibly effective when initiated within 36hrs after exposure

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by riczy(m): 5:19am On Apr 09, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Bros
nothing do you.
Go to those ile Alagbo and drink confirm herbal medicine and you will pee out everything. It's just malaria and fever.

Nothing is sweeter than banging a fresh tight and shaved pusssy without wearing nylon. And HIV doesn't exist anymore.

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Loadedsoft: 6:12am On Apr 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Augmentin: See How Much I Bought This Medicine Today / Home Remedy For Whitlow / 'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.