Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) (29356 Views)

Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru / Killings: Dusk-to-dawn Curfew Imposed In Kajuru, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by happney65: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Next Level joooo..You aint seen nothing yet.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
This may lead to the Genocide of Fulani in Nigeria if they never Stop this killing

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by MaddySav: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
E no go better for these bororo bastards

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Buhari
What is happening in your country
Police and soldiers nor de Nigeria again
Nor be say na suicide na o
Na me and you killings
They only get power for our body.......
Make person tell me take heart jor
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by chemberlin(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
This news is dedicated to Mr President...GCFON Mohammed buhari. ..news like this should be sent to him directly so he can congratulate his brothers for killing his people.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Okuda(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enjpy your next level people. Una never see anything hahahahahahhaa. I dont sorry for any Nigerian that voted for Buhari again.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
the satanic next level gradually loading......

#karma ain't got no menu!

#THE DOOMED SHITHOLE IS SITTING ON A KEG OF GUNPOWDER!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Amuocha: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
That is why Lagos has been peaceful
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
I feel deeply sorry for this people, imagine a human being killing others senselessly and without recourse.

Notice that young woman with torch in her palm.

REST IN PEACE, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Tempofabu: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
it's better Nigeria erupt into full blown civil war so everyone can carry weapon instead of a state cover to murderous group repeatedly wiping out community. if it's not the state who burn herdsmen to mount this continual assault without suffering any counter?
in fact I'm sad

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Sabo,suspected Fulani herdsmen in the early morning of today attacked Ugwan in Kajuru Local Govt and killed many.He said....

'They want to wipe us out of this world.. the government is doing nothing and they are saying nothing. The Adara nation is under siege. OH GOD HELP US. United Nations help us, America help us. This happened this morning at ugwan aku in Kajuru local government. Donald Trump I beg you help please AND ISRAEL Please help'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-attack-ugwan_8.html
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
I hope this Fulani are ready for what is coming for them, Rwanda Genocide will be a Child Play when the time come. We will wipe them off the face of Earth

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Do we still have men in the military!!!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Elvis778(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
The most important thing here is that our self acclaimed MR INTEGRITY has failed and cannot guaranty his people ordinary security. He is busy chasing around his opponent in the guise of fighting corruption as if it's the most important thing in the nation now.
During the era of GEJ, we were more secured, we had better food on our table, though there were cases of bomb blast, but atleast that was our major security problem then..........we wanted it to stop, but unfortunately,
we got this. Next level thinz, we are on this together

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by nogragra: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
hammerFC:
2023 YORUBA MUST BE PRESIDENT CREW, OVER TO U.

BUHARI WILL HAND OVER TO YORUBA CREW, OVER TO U.
Yoruba nation is really being dragged backwards by these marriage of inconvenience called Nigeria. Its up to the omoluabis to see that Nigeria is not working. The elders must come up with plan B so that when the chips are down the baby will not be thrown with the bath water.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Pentasoft1978: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sai baba.....next level....Buhari is sleeping in a hotel in Dubai smushing an Arabic woman......after all he has won second term....he has no say to your problems, so stop complaining, you guys voted him, he has no solution to your problems, his office his in the sky , buhari is singing boby brown song now and enjoying him........sail around the world huwayaya, he can find my baby , I don't where , I don't why .....

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Dino98: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
daewoorazer:
When you keep voting for people who can’t protect you, you’ll die for the wrong reasons, even the cheap ones

My own is how can some set of people decide that the reason they are in this world is to wake up every morning and be killing people for no good reason....

We are taking this thing for granted, mainly becos its happening in the north and suddenly seeing/hearing people die has become normal like eating breakfast or dinner...

Is it that nothing can be done about all this killing??

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by tiredoflife(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
nogragra:

Yoruba nation is really being dragged backwards by these marriage of inconvenience called Nigeria. Its up to the omoluabis to see that Nigeria is not working. The elders must come up with plan B so that when the chips are down the baby will not be thrown with the bath water.

You yorubas are the problem of Nigeria
U will shoot yourself on the foot as long as to you it will pain igbos
U make decisions as long as it will pain the south south and south east
So stop acting like u guys don't know what u are doing angry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by zicoraads: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Okuda:
Enjpy your next level people. Una never see anything hahahahahahhaa. I dont sorry for any Nigerian that voted for Buhari again.
You guys are e-diots.

Most of you can't even differentiate between those who reside in different parts of the North.

You think it's everyone down here that voted for Buhari? This is Kaduna South you dunderhead!

Rejoice in their deaths...the same will also visit you and your family very soon.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by ifyalways(f): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Next level killings. This is really sad and gut wrenching. May God help them because the Govt obviously no send them.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Jossibest(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
You forgot wen boko haram started killings that the goverment was sleeping?
Even till this moment still dreaming wen people`s life are been wipe out or cut short.Nigerian`s should put all their hope in God not Nigerian Goverment cos noting Good will come from them.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
and d NEXT one is coming up soon

NEXT LEVEL

but how can these killers butcher old men,women like this ah ah...even devil have sympathy than these certain heartless religious fools from the north
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by kruzyempire(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gosh , the way these pple slice human beings ehhh embarassed
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by onward4life(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
IPOB:

The convicted innocent Victim...
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by skyfather09(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
how you go kill ya fellow being without remorse... which kind country be this?!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Oguieke(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
this is very Scarry, what is the authorities waiting for before they act,Fulani herds men killing people with impunity everywhere in Nigeria.I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by payosehtor(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
I wanted to ask "what's the sin of this kajuru people against these Fulani s?" but before i could frame the questions in my mined, I asked again " what about the Benue people ?"

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Npfn: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Said baba next level things
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by boogie2910: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
God abeg just help me leave this country abeg
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Kennydoc(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
EdenH:
And whats exactly is my business, u guys voted for a terrorist. Enjoy!!!

Stop this!
They didn't vote for Buhari and El-Rufai. These are Southern Kaduna people.
By the way, the people killed in Anambra also voted for the terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by babzo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
These days when i hear or read bad story concerning any state
I will just run a check on the real presidential election results sheet to see if buhari received a large vote from that state
If buhari received more votes from such state i will just smile and wave NEXT LEVEL with happiness

What about those IN that State who didn't vote for Buhari?
Fear God bro. We are talking about tragedy and human life here.

May no one make fun of you in the day of your troubles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th / Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / FG's Response To Monday’s Terrorist Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.