Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) (29355 Views)

Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru / Killings: Dusk-to-dawn Curfew Imposed In Kajuru, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by bigpicture001: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
...even me can stop all the killings in the soutjern kaduna...

Simply set up a military baracks in d vilagges of this attacks nd semi military baracks around those villages..nd giv a direct phone no. Of the army heads to all the head of every family nd men up to 15 years and above to alert the army on slightest notice...nd d army should mobilse each tym heavily...

Dts all..that what burutai nd his mumu comander bubu cannot do

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by babzo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
happney65:
Next Level joooo..You aint seen nothing yet.. grin grin grin

Laughing over the killing of women and children?
Whats the difference between you and the killers?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by babzo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
bigpicture001:

Simply set up a military baracks in d vilagges of this attacks nd semi military baracks around those villages..nd giv a direct phone no. Of the army heads to all the head of every family nd men up to 15 years and above to alert the army on slightest notice...nd d army should mobilse each tym heavily...

They wont do it. They wont listen. As long as it does not affect their loved ones or their ability to continue to fraudulently enrich themselves
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by ogbonti: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
I don't give a damn.... I strongly believe at least 2 people among the dead voted for Buhari, aka.. Mai Gaskiya, so he can gas them to det, I don't give a flying fvxk!!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by delpee(f): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is so sad! Adara people should join Kadaria to shout out to the world about these endless killings. It's beginning to look like a deliberate act by some people. The real purpose remains unclear sadly.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Yankee101: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
These days when i hear or read bad story concerning any state
I will just run a check on the real presidential election results sheet to see if buhari received a large vote from that state
If buhari received more votes from such state i will just smile and wave NEXT LEVEL with happiness

They have ALWAYS had PDP senators and voted PDP. The region is Christian. So recheck your evaluation system. Plus are you accounting for rigging?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by baganas: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
I will just run a check on the real presidential election results sheet to see if buhari received a large vote from that state
If buhari received more votes from such state i will just smile and wave NEXT LEVEL with happiness
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by baganas: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Just don't forget and shout witchunt when the enemies of next level are eventually identified and dealt with
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by payosehtor(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Ecclesiastes 8:10 - 13

10 - I have seen wicked people buried with honor. Yet they were the very ones who frequented the Temple and are now praised in the same city where they committed their crimes! This, too, is meaningless.
11 - When a crime is not punished quickly, people feel it is safe to do wrong.
12 - But even though a person sins a hundred times and still lives a long time, I know that those who fear God will be better off.
13 - The wicked will not prosper, for they do not fear God. Their days will never grow long like the evening shadows.

Richdad
when and how will these kind of people be punished?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by kechywillz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Jesus Christ of Nazareth,God help us before these evil men from pit of hell consume us
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Obere4u: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
donpata:

It will soon reach your head. I am from Kajuru n even a newborn child knows that Fulanis are responsible. If u have experienced robbery along Kaduna Kachia roads and Kaduna Abuja road, u will have no reason to argue that abt 90% of the robberies and kidnappings going on are perpetrated by Fulanis.

The evil in Buhari and Elrufai is yet to be seen. Everyone with a functional brain knows this.

Who are the 10% remaining?
Most times, our journalist do give us wrong information. Any killing now is projected to fulani herdsmen.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by baganas: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Okuda:
Enjpy your next level people. Una never see anything hahahahahahhaa. I dont sorry for any Nigerian that voted for Buhari again.
Kajuru is in southern kaduna and they didn't vote pmb. And for your information pmb is now the president federal republic of Nigeria. Pls let that sink well

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by clevervikson(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
daewoorazer:
When you keep voting for people who can’t protect you, you’ll die for the wrong reasons, even the cheap ones

kajuru actually voted PDP in all election

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Hidemyface: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
hammerFC:
THEY HAVE EXTENDED THEIR DEPOPULATION OF NON-MUSLIM PROGRAMME TO ANAMBRA.

THAT WILL BE THEIR GREATEST MISTAKE.

BECOS WE DEY VEX BEFORE, NOW DEY GIVE US EXCUSE.

OBIANO CANNOT STOP WAT IS COMING.

You mean the killing in mmiata anam? Anam will not take it likely. I heard umuiku is surrounded by the herdsmen.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by kikake: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ghana president just issue an order
any herdsmen seen with cattle on any Ghana streets must be arrested, his cattle killed and used for barbecue.
:

Let our colonial masters who hold Nigeria one tell our president Buhari to ban herdsmen wandering about with cattle in Nigeria
Cattle is no longer reared by herdsmen wandering about with cattle.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by CableWire: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
We are simply on same page... Thanks for this result template.

But I so pity them because we are currently running on 'chainz' mantra whereas 'next level of their being in chainz' takes effect from May 29.
So, more to come...since they find him fit to hold the title. Let them never complain cos that's their report card.
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by bjtinz: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Goodness me. See how they butcher person back sotay her organs - lungs and all where almost spilling out. they obviously continued hacking her even after she was dead.

Such savagery........... sad
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
gidgiddy:
The herdsmen that are slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government

The world is supporting him.

Congratulations President elect.

So far Nigeria's development is kept in darkness, the west is happy.

People wake up in the west to develop new technology to advance the world, Nigerians wake up to slaughter fellow Nigerians and the leaders make excuses for the killers.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ah, this is Really getting out of hand. Mr President needs to act fast. ��������

Rest in peace to the dead...
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Thomthom(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bbbwings:
Next level no ni
Kadari mumu. .her state dey on fire , she dey shout zamfara
Make dem ni carry this nonsense come south o
Bring am come South for what.... Pls We are happy the way we r don't pray for evil to come to South abeg...
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by bixton(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
bigpicture001:

That will not solve the problem and may likely not work. It's the same reason Boko Haram is still operating because they have help both from the inside and outside.

The best way to resolve such is everyone to arm themselves and form vigilante. All communities within that area should do it jointly whether they have been affected before or not.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by akaahs(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Make e just be within the north this killings be ..

Since they wanted the useless terrorist sympathizer to rule over them .
Go check how many people die in anambra state or I guess that state is in the north too.
If u think is every part of the North that voted for bubu; u must be an outcast.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by akaahs(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
donpata:

It will soon reach your head. I am from Kajuru n even a newborn child knows that Fulanis are responsible. If u have experienced robbery along Kaduna Kachia roads and Kaduna Abuja road, u will have no reason to argue that abt 90% of the robberies and kidnappings going on are perpetrated by Fulanis.

The evil in Buhari and Elrufai is yet to be seen. Everyone with a functional brain knows this.
I just pity the fools that thinks the killings is only going to end with sk moniority Christians in the north. Is only God we look up to.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by akaahs(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
EdenH:
And whats exactly is my business, u guys voted for a terrorist. Enjoy!!!
U must be an outcast for saying that. U think sk Christian in kaduna voted for this administration? ? Don't come online and show ur display of stupidity please.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
The locals re-ignited this latest round of violence; they killed 132 Fulanis (officially reported as only 66 dead) just before the elections.
Now the Fulani have regrouped and apparently retaliating; they are wailing more than the wailers - while the biased is aiding them with emotionally inciting graphic photos of the dead; which they have till date denied to the Fulani.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Xander85: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
whytediamond:
It still beats my imagination how a country under internal siege is being ignored by the international community. The UN must intervene, the world can't allow this country to continue in this downward spiral.

Wanton killings perpetrated by faceless so called herdsmen has put this country at the brink. Let the south not fold hands and watch evil infiltrate the land. It's creeping into the places once never imagined.

A government silent on the plight of the poor and downtrodden is bound to fail.

Abeg, leave the int'l community out of our wahala!

A people get the kind of gov't and society they work for and deserve! Citizens (most esp' the youth) in countries like Zimbabwe, Algeria and now Sudan who were finally fed up with the oppressive gov'ts in their countries rose up and laid siege to the presidential palaces where these despots are ensconced! But in Nigeria what do we do?....We shout 'next level tings'; sign up as political thugs; form online supporters grp for 30,000 naira per month; and then go on to reelect the same ineffectual and inefficient bigoted geriatric that's responsible for the shithole we find ourselves in today! Yes, there were other rulers and gov'ts before him and his own, but wasn't their (APCs) manifesto hinged on the promise of making things better than what they met on ground in 2015? Since 1970, Nigeria has never been as divided and felt so insecure and hopeless as it today, yet we go and allow the same guy responsible for our present woes to be reelected? Yes, he's responsible because the buck stops at his table...if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen!

The int'l community has seen Buhari junketing all over the world....clocking up an impressive number of air-miles, and wining and dining with world leaders, so you can't blame them if they feel we're not yet serious about our situation and don't need help! See how the US is helping Venezuela...that's because they've seen the opposition and citizens do more than just resort to ineffectual tweets and placard carrying!

When Nigeria is ready to get real, the int'l community will step in. Until then, let's continue to enjoy 'the next level'!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by miraclea: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
El rufai will be like our ground plan is working more naira rain long live for the fulani headsmen boys
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
What’s the Governor of the state doing or is he not concerned??
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by omojesu202(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
EdenH:
And whats exactly is my business, u guys voted for a terrorist. Enjoy!!!

you're right...
but it can actually be your business at anytime.
that's life for you.
if not directly, it will be by ripple effect
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Sluvist(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ask those pictures are old now, i see them early last year. Possibly fake news
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by SVC6000: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Buhari Help U
Tinubu Help U
Lie Moham Help U
Osinbajo Help U
Apc

Mr Bom Boy Pls Can U Explain To Them The Ful Meaning Of 4+4?. It Means Wateva Challenge Ur Facing Right Now Be It Killings,bumbing,hungry Nd Illegal Detection Has Been Plus By 4.

No Remorse 4rm Me
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Denikayan:
Who asked for the tribe of the criminals?

Every crime is now perpetrated by herdsmen. As if they tell their victims their occupation and tribe.

Fulani Herdsman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12: Agba Jalingo arrested / Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government / Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.