Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ibb Gets Into Santa Claus' Head In His Own Commercial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Gets Into Santa Claus' Head In His Own Commercial (814 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words / Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Gets Into Santa Claus' Head In His Own Commercial by koruji(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
IBB attempts to have Santa Claus help him with his impossible task of ruining (sorry ruling) Nigeria again.

Confused as Santa Claus may be about his own identify even he did not buy it. Enjoy a belly-laugh with Santa Claus at IBB's foolishness.

[center][flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcEmFSM_-yg?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash[/flash][/center]
Re: Ibb Gets Into Santa Claus' Head In His Own Commercial by Beaf: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2010
Hilarious! grin
Re: Ibb Gets Into Santa Claus' Head In His Own Commercial by MRMoneyE(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2010
so funny lively, and interesting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibb Gets Into Santa Claus' Head In His Own Commercial by koruji(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2010
MR Money £:

so funny lively, and interesting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beaf:

Hilarious! grin

Any possible means to make sure that IBB's name is "mud" that he really is.

Never again to the deceiver!
Re: Ibb Gets Into Santa Claus' Head In His Own Commercial by koruji(m): 4:18am On Sep 16, 2010
So IBB the heedless goat decides to jump into the ring, hmm. Well, he asked for it. Let's peer into the deceiver's mind by looking at one paragraph of his so called declaration at Eagle Square Abuja (Sept 15 2010)

Why would IBB even dream of becoming president in Nigeria in a million years?

Here are the reasons given by the magician of Minna.

1. It is my constitutional right to do so ==> you and 10s of millions of Nigerians. The right to do something is not a reason to ever do it. So, let's STRIKE THIS AS A REASON

2. Secondly, my previous government was a military one ==> This is a cracker - like when somebody looking for employment shows up at your company, and you say hey aren't you the guy who robbed me at gunpoint 25 years ago. He goes yes, sir. You say, look I forgive you, but why do you want to work for me. In a minute of unequaled brilliance he opines: BECAUSE MY PREVIOUS WEALTH WERE ACQUIRED FROM YOU AT GUNPOINT. Well, he may look old and limpy, but YOU WOULD BE THE DUNCE when you let a kleptomaniac near your resources one more time. IBB and his COHORTS are not just kleptomaniacs, but megalo-kleptomaniacs. Be warned!

3. I have also spent many years to understudy democratic leadership in several countries and have mastered the art of democracy and learnt how to apply it better under our Nigerian conditions: Here we go again ==> I didn't know there was a school for understudying democracy. If there was one please note that the youths of this nation have understudied just as well - and if we learnt anything, it is that the types of IBB ABHOR DEMOCRACIES being masters of absolute and maximum use of devious power.

4. History is replete with leaders who despite their ages, staged a come back ==> Another fallacious statement of IBB's convoluted mind. Please name a few ~70 year old rulers that have ever done great thing s for their nation.. Isn't IBB ashamed to have taken his 8-year turn, uninvited I must say in his late 40s, yet he refers to people in their 50s today as incompetent to rule Nigeria. The leader of the greatest nation on earth today is not even 50.

5. Additionally, we need to fix many things positively in our educational, infrastructural, energy, and economic, socio-political and moral lives. We must begin to address our minds on the practice of true federalism, creation of State Police to support our Federal Police, devise ways of running slim government, devolve power at the centre and build on our foreign policy and defense profiles ==> As usual IBB is full of contradictions. At once he promises true Federalism, while at the same time seeking to get the nomination for the presidency through ZONING. Besides, a 10 year old can put together this list of yours - so go back to the drawing board. Don't hold your breadth that people would pay you any attention - You promised it all, and more (including DEMOCRACY) once before - that was when you had maximum power, maximum youth and sharp faculties - right now you are sucked orange, the only thing that can happen is for you to dry up and wither away as with all fallible humans

Finally, if IBB believed in his abilities so much he would simply disown zoning, form his own party with his "throng" of followers and become president.

Why do I want to be President? Firstly, it is my constitutional right to do so. I have a fundamental right as a bona-fide Nigerian to vote and be voted for in an election. I am only exercising my franchise. Secondly, my previous government was a military one. I have seen over the years that many things could be done better. I have also spent many years to understudy democratic leadership in several countries and have mastered the art of democracy and learnt how to apply it better under our Nigerian conditions. History is replete with leaders who despite their ages, staged a come back. More than ever before, IBB is back with a lot of new policies that will drive Nigeria's plural society under a new federal system that will cater for the needs of the various nationalities for equity and unity. Additionally, we need to fix many things positively in our educational, infrastructural, energy, and economic, socio-political and moral lives. We must begin to address our minds on the practice of true federalism, creation of State Police to support our Federal Police, devise ways of running slim government, devolve power at the centre and build on our foreign policy and defense profiles. These are some of my attractions and motivation for leadership.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Threat In Anambra / Osun Pdp Crisis Deepens As Aspirants Shun Oyinlola Meeting! / Fireworks At Achebe Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.