Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (39838 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by semyman: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
A Muslim gifting a Christian such amount and the criminals that collected tithes from him when he was working are no where to be found now.
GOs and pastors be molesting them christians back and front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Oovi5(f): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
cucumbae:
So you have this kind of money and there are many homeless and poverty stricken deltans but you cannot assist them?He buys Ferrari for that small yellow pawpaw girl wey never reach the age to drive a car.

Why are you so pained tho?

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Solosolojohquay: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
This man is superbly rich I wonder why he didn't contest for governor of his state state house of assembly is too small for him but am sure he is just wetting the ground.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by foreshore(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
LilGenius:
*Press Release*

Former member of Federal House of Representative and founder of the priemier university of sports in the sub Saharan Africa and the senator-elect for the Delta North senatorial district by virtue of a recent court judgement which sacked the incumbent senator peter Nwaoboshi in his favour, has donated the sum of 5 million naira to assist ailing former Nigerian football star Christian Chukwu.

Prince Ned Nwoko made the pronouncement this morning at his Abuja home, when he read about the predicament of the footballer in national media.

He immediately pronounced the financially donation to assist the former captain of the Nigerian Super Eagles, Christian Chukwu who is to undertake a major surgery abroad.

Responding, the Star Prince said " I love sports and I encourage talented sports men and women. Christian Chukwu made Nigeria proud along side his then team mates. It is unfortunate that Christian Chukwu is in this medical situation.

I pray he gets well soon. To this end, I am making available the sum of 5million naira to support his medical need and cares abroad" the senator elect, stated.

The social media Press release!

Star Prince Ned Nwoko Gives N5million lifeline to ailing football Star, Christian Chukwu.

The billionaire philantropist, proprietor of the priemier university of sports in the sub Saharan Africa and the senator elect for the Delta North senatorial district by virtue of a recent court judgement which sacked the incumbent senator peter Nwaoboshi in his favour, has donated the sum of 5 million naira to assist ailing former Nigerian football star Christian Chukwu.

Prince Ned Nwoko made the pronouncement this morning at his Abuja home , when he read about the footballer's predicament in a national daily.

He therefore pledged to financially assist the former captain of the Nigerian super eagle Christian Chukwu who is to undertake a major surgery abroad.

Responding, the Star Prince said " I love sports and i encourage talented sports men and women. Christian Chukwu made Nigeria proud along side his then team mates. It is unfortunate that Christian Chukwu is in this medical situation. I pray he gets well soon. To this end, I am making available the sum of 5million naira to support his medical need and cares abroad" the senator elect, stated.

The social and traditional media world had been agog with series of trending stories about the urgent need for over 50,000 dollars for the treatment and major surgery on the former Nigerian footballer, Christian chukwu.

The Star Prince of Anioma land a world acclaimed philantropist ; a good man and an international legal luminary has been on the news for his philanthropic gestures towards his Anioma People and various individuals in need accross the country.

Few months ago, the Star Prince donated over 100million naira for the reconstruction of the Onicha-Ugbo/ Idumuje-Ugboko/ Abuja road and just last month, he also donated over 50million Naira as scholarship grant for his Anioma and verifiable Delta State students.

Signed:

Wise C.S Ajede
S.A. Media and strategic communication to Hon Prince Ned Nwoko.

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/04/star-prince-ned-nwoko-gives-n5million.html

Using this to win Regina Daniel's heart

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
adesammy1:
If you served in Aniocha North then you'll know the man is nice. More grace.
In front of cameras. Trust me
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Mutemenot(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Igbo Muslims are generous grin grin

You wan start abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Allee90: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Is Buhari aware of this man's wealth? How can someone be spending money just like that? Gaskiya this na Kwarapshon
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oovi5:

Why are you so pained tho?

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Stillthebest: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
cucumbae:
So you have this kind of money and there are many homeless and poverty stricken deltans but you cannot assist them?He buys Ferrari for that small yellow pawpaw girl wey never reach the age to drive a car.

Can you help everyone? Is he their God?
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Topmaike007(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Just Negodu! Ordinary N5m

Yet he gave Regina Daniels 4 bundles of 100 dollar bill (Which I am sure when converted to Naira would be more than N10m) for her to enjoy!
lolz cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by luvme0702: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Regina Daniels is chopping his pepe, right? Coincidentally, she's presently in Abuja too.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Topmaike007(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Aiyk2333:
Impressive. The man behind the Reginal(d) smile
and also behind the rumors
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Stillthebest:

Can you help everyone? Is he their God?
No sir.He is the big god for Regina Daniel.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by udy4real(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Onyi22:
So kind n generous, no wonder he gave Ragina Daniel a brown new ride.....
I wish I was d one

Wake up from your dream
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by yyha3314(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Regina Daniel husband to be
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by winterfell007(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Onyi22:
I wish I was d one
All these upcoming 'olosho' will not let us rest, yahoo boiz will soon use you to buy the latest Benz

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Onyi22:
So kind n generous, no wonder he gave Ragina Daniel a BRAND new ride.....
I wish I was d one
Slay queen.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by gbaskiboy: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
johnmartus:
Regina Daniel husband right?
yes ooooo, the man they chop fresh kpekus
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Niseamaka(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
cucumbae:

Jealousy!. Make your own money and spend it the way you like. Helping the under privileged is not mandatory.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by wristbangle: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Did someone just mention "brown new car"? Oh my God! It is finished
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Niseamaka(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Goodnews422100:
[sup][/sup]

Scam alert!. Beware folks.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Chinny024(f): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Is that not our secret in-law?
Unto Regina matter..
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Niseamaka:

Jelozy!. Make your ow mony and spenzit the wey you likey. Helfing the under previlege s not mandatry.
Jenifa dairy.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
wristbangle:
Did someone just mention "brown new car"? Oh my God! It is finished
Slay queen.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
this regina daniel's big god is a generous big god o
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
johnmartus:
Regina Daniel husband right?

Lol she said rumours not anymore
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Rilley(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
So this is the ancestor fvcking Regina?
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by amazinglanre: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nice gestures, very commendable.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by kid7soccer(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Keep wishing eh, Dey will soon use you for blood money
Onyi22:
I wish I was d one
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by wonder233: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
And he had to release a full press statement to publicize his donation.
He is being defensive after being lambasted for wasting valuable resources on a teenage girl.
5m is peanuts compared to what he has lavished on the little girl, and the value shrinks even further when publicized in this manner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Reveals What Will Happen In Man United Vs Barcelona Today / Motivating Story Of Odion Ighalo Who Dodged Bullets On His Way Up / PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.