Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (39957 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by amazinglanre: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Niseamaka:

Jealousy!. Make your own money and spend it the way you like. Helping the under privileged is not mandatory.

Even rainfall that people have been praying and hoping for angers some people.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Organs(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ned Nwoko . The criminal who has always escaped justice by dancing to the tune of the Northerners.

He is clearly part of Islamisation agenda , as thus , he needed to make his masters aware of his commitment to the religion by taking prey a naive little girl , whom she and her mother's love for money will land her in jeopardy.

Continue, Nnamdi Cownu with all his hate and lies, where did it land him? You can lie all you want, Buhari remains your President bros,
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by ogbonti: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Just Negodu! Ordinary N5m

Yet he gave Regina Daniels 4 bundles of 100 dollar bill (Which I am sure when converted to Naira would be more than N10m) for her to enjoy!

what have u given anyone in your miserable life? shebi Ned Nwoko dey owe Christian Chukwu money? you are being ungrateful.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by LesbianBoy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
ogbonti:

what have u given anyone in your miserable life? shebi Ned Nwoko dey owe Christian Chukwu money? you are being ungrateful.

Get lost jare! Something tells me you would do like nwoko if you had money. Giving plenty money to girls just because of pvssy.....Rubbish! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Akabuking: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Igbo Muslims are generous grin grin
is he a.Muslim?
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by bigprojectng: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Prince NED has tried. God bless you
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by ogbonti: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Get lost jare! Something tells me you would do like nwoko if you had money. Giving plenty money to girls just because of pvssy.....Rubbish! angry

Nwoko's money, he decides who he gives it to, not you. Go make your own money and give all to Christian Chukwu, and abandon your babe

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by LesbianBoy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
ogbonti:

Nwoko's money, he decides who he gives it to, not you. Go make your own money and give all to Christian Chukwu, and abandon your babe

Future maga! I am done talking to you. Bye! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by 1Sharon(f): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bede2u:
Lol...regina daniels is smart...she knows that pussy is money...and money is politician...so she goes for who will do her well...no be say after she done wine am well...all these yahoo boys and wanna-be-actors that were fvcking her b4 go leave her inside well.

Smart pvssy I say...go girl

Don't think it works that way, the politicians choose the girls..
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Bede2u(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Don't think it works that way, the politicians choose the girls..
of course i know...but some naive girls will still say no wen they are chosen...because of one mumu fvck boy
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Ugosample(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ned Nwoko . The criminal who has always escaped justice by dancing to the tune of the Northerners.

He is clearly part of Islamisation agenda , as thus , he needed to make his masters aware of his commitment to the religion by taking prey a naive little girl , whom she and her mother's love for money will land her in jeopardy.

Oh really?

How true is this?
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by ledaman: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Onyi22:
So kind n generous, no wonder he gave Ragina Daniel a brown new ride.....
I wish I was d one
Olodo brown new!
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Donjazzy12(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
LilGenius:
*Press Release*

Former member of Federal House of Representative and founder of the priemier university of sports in the sub Saharan Africa and the senator-elect for the Delta North senatorial district by virtue of a recent court judgement which sacked the incumbent senator peter Nwaoboshi in his favour, has donated the sum of 5 million naira to assist ailing former Nigerian football star Christian Chukwu.

Prince Ned Nwoko made the pronouncement this morning at his Abuja home, when he read about the predicament of the footballer in national media.

He immediately pronounced the financially donation to assist the former captain of the Nigerian Super Eagles, Christian Chukwu who is to undertake a major surgery abroad.

Responding, the Star Prince said " I love sports and I encourage talented sports men and women. Christian Chukwu made Nigeria proud along side his then team mates. It is unfortunate that Christian Chukwu is in this medical situation.

I pray he gets well soon. To this end, I am making available the sum of 5million naira to support his medical need and cares abroad" the senator elect, stated.

The social media Press release!

Star Prince Ned Nwoko Gives N5million lifeline to ailing football Star, Christian Chukwu.

The billionaire philantropist, proprietor of the priemier university of sports in the sub Saharan Africa and the senator elect for the Delta North senatorial district by virtue of a recent court judgement which sacked the incumbent senator peter Nwaoboshi in his favour, has donated the sum of 5 million naira to assist ailing former Nigerian football star Christian Chukwu.

Prince Ned Nwoko made the pronouncement this morning at his Abuja home , when he read about the footballer's predicament in a national daily.

He therefore pledged to financially assist the former captain of the Nigerian super eagle Christian Chukwu who is to undertake a major surgery abroad.

Responding, the Star Prince said " I love sports and i encourage talented sports men and women. Christian Chukwu made Nigeria proud along side his then team mates. It is unfortunate that Christian Chukwu is in this medical situation. I pray he gets well soon. To this end, I am making available the sum of 5million naira to support his medical need and cares abroad" the senator elect, stated.

The social and traditional media world had been agog with series of trending stories about the urgent need for over 50,000 dollars for the treatment and major surgery on the former Nigerian footballer, Christian chukwu.

The Star Prince of Anioma land a world acclaimed philantropist ; a good man and an international legal luminary has been on the news for his philanthropic gestures towards his Anioma People and various individuals in need accross the country.

Few months ago, the Star Prince donated over 100million naira for the reconstruction of the Onicha-Ugbo/ Idumuje-Ugboko/ Abuja road and just last month, he also donated over 50million Naira as scholarship grant for his Anioma and verifiable Delta State students.

Signed:

Wise C.S Ajede
S.A. Media and strategic communication to Hon Prince Ned Nwoko.

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/04/star-prince-ned-nwoko-gives-n5million.html
Irresponsible hegoat! Is that up to what he gives to that fair underage prostitute to sell her pussy to him?
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
The man friending the teen actress.
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by ogbonti: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Future maga! I am done talking to you. Bye! tongue

Hahahhahah, you are so pained..... grin boy, u are so broke u are angry Ned Nwoko dey nacke the babe Regina u can only say hello to in your dreams... go hussle man, leave Ned alone, even Christian Chukwu is grateful, here u are spewing hatred over how a man spend's his own money, people like u can't even buy kpuff kpuff for your hungry mother, u are here lecturing Ned Nwoko. Bad belle
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Rajosh(m): 2:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Onyi22:
So kind n generous, no wonder he gave Ragina Daniel a brown new ride.....
I wish I was d one
brand new not brown new

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:24am On Apr 09, 2019
LilGenius:
*Press Release*

Former member of Federal House of Representative and founder of the priemier university of sports in the sub Saharan Africa and the senator-elect for the Delta North senatorial district by virtue of a recent court judgement which sacked the incumbent senator peter Nwaoboshi in his favour, has donated the sum of 5 million naira to assist ailing former Nigerian football star Christian Chukwu.

Prince Ned Nwoko made the pronouncement this morning at his Abuja home, when he read about the predicament of the footballer in national media.

He immediately pronounced the financially donation to assist the former captain of the Nigerian Super Eagles, Christian Chukwu who is to undertake a major surgery abroad.

Responding, the Star Prince said " I love sports and I encourage talented sports men and women. Christian Chukwu made Nigeria proud along side his then team mates. It is unfortunate that Christian Chukwu is in this medical situation.

I pray he gets well soon. To this end, I am making available the sum of 5million naira to support his medical need and cares abroad" the senator elect, stated.

The social media Press release!

Star Prince Ned Nwoko Gives N5million lifeline to ailing football Star, Christian Chukwu.

The billionaire philantropist, proprietor of the priemier university of sports in the sub Saharan Africa and the senator elect for the Delta North senatorial district by virtue of a recent court judgement which sacked the incumbent senator peter Nwaoboshi in his favour, has donated the sum of 5 million naira to assist ailing former Nigerian football star Christian Chukwu.

Prince Ned Nwoko made the pronouncement this morning at his Abuja home , when he read about the footballer's predicament in a national daily.

He therefore pledged to financially assist the former captain of the Nigerian super eagle Christian Chukwu who is to undertake a major surgery abroad.

Responding, the Star Prince said " I love sports and i encourage talented sports men and women. Christian Chukwu made Nigeria proud along side his then team mates. It is unfortunate that Christian Chukwu is in this medical situation. I pray he gets well soon. To this end, I am making available the sum of 5million naira to support his medical need and cares abroad" the senator elect, stated.

The social and traditional media world had been agog with series of trending stories about the urgent need for over 50,000 dollars for the treatment and major surgery on the former Nigerian footballer, Christian chukwu.

The Star Prince of Anioma land a world acclaimed philantropist ; a good man and an international legal luminary has been on the news for his philanthropic gestures towards his Anioma People and various individuals in need accross the country.

Few months ago, the Star Prince donated over 100million naira for the reconstruction of the Onicha-Ugbo/ Idumuje-Ugboko/ Abuja road and just last month, he also donated over 50million Naira as scholarship grant for his Anioma and verifiable Delta State students.

[/quote]
He donated
Or it's their money
Thief

Signed:

Wise C.S Ajede
S.A. Media and strategic communication to Hon Prince Ned Nwoko.

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/04/star-prince-ned-nwoko-gives-n5million.html
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by pacespot(m): 5:07am On Apr 09, 2019
after being accused of spending hundreds of millions on that yellow pawpaw girl, I see this as a public relation management manoeuvre.

kind gesture, anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by BafanaBafana: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Akabuking:
is he a.Muslim?
Yes he is.
Chinedu Munir Nwoko

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by excel101(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Just Negodu! Ordinary N5m

Yet he gave Regina Daniels 4 bundles of 100 dollar bill (Which I am sure when converted to Naira would be more than N10m) for her to enjoy!
How much you don't donate?
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by LesbianBoy(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2019
ogbonti:

Hahahhahah, you are so pained..... grin boy, u are so broke u are angry Ned Nwoko dey nacke the babe Regina u can only say hello to in your dreams... go hussle man, leave Ned alone, even Christian Chukwu is grateful, here u are spewing hatred over how a man spend's his own money, people like u can't even buy kpuff kpuff for your hungry mother, u are here lecturing Ned Nwoko. Bad belle

I was expecting you to say I am "pained" and "broke" and you didn't disappoint. cheesy You think everyone on nairaland is as broke as you are? tongue tongue Some of us don't just like seeing magas like Nwoko and you! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Bede2u:
Lol...regina daniels is smart...she knows that pussy is money...and money is politician...so she goes for who will do her well...no be say after she done wine am well...all these yahoo boys and wanna-be-actors that were fvcking her b4 go leave her inside well.

Smart pvssy I say...go girl
Very smart pvssy
She no follow
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Abdbaba: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by Nellybank(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Where is she working outside being a Nollywood olosho?
Himmler:

Just rumours

Re: Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Himmler:

Just rumours
Hahahaha! Indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Reveals What Will Happen In Man United Vs Barcelona Today / AFCON 2012 Final: Zambia Vs Ivory Coast (8 - 7)Pens On 12th February 2012 / 5 Former Super Eagles Players Who Became Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.