Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria (19304 Views)

All Female Air Traffic Control Personnel Take Charge At Airports (Photo) / Aniekan Inuk Effiong: Air Traffic Controller Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport / Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Enugu Dominate Air Traffic Data 2Q (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by ChristianNorth: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
helinues:
Travellers in MMA alone supersedes all the remaining airport in Nigeria not to talk of a particular region
Are Yorubas responsible for the traffic?

You have Ibadan and Akure airports, traffic in the two airports for two years can't compare with that of Imo airports.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
the mod that put this crap to front page is definitely Ibo with this being 5 years report the Igbo mod quickly push it to front page well I blame seun for this crap
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by nicepoker101(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Starboytwo:
iPod people would come take over the thread now

You'd hear how they have been developing the Nigerian airspace
Even on this innocent thread. You are still looking for an avenue to pollute the space.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by magzey: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
2013-2014-2015-2016-2017 -2018 then 2019 wait lemme check this thread grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Anambralstson: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You have Ibadan and Akure airports, traffic in the two airports for two years can't compare with that of Imo airports.
Akure Airport two flights in a week grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by ChristianNorth: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
SageTravels:
2013 report. That's 5 years Ago.
Check current report and stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by ChristianNorth: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
the mod that put this crap to front page is definitely Ibo
with this being 5 years report
the Igbo mod quickly push it to front page
well I blame seun for this crap
2017 report.

In the current report, Owerri Airport still maintained its position as the busiest domestic airport in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by ChristianNorth: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anambralstson:
Akure Airport two flights in a week grin grin
That is 104 in a year. Laff wan kee me

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by MXrep: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
9icest:

I am an Omo onile in Ikorodu area. Your entire fathers pay me good money for a square meter feet. The slogan no mans land is just a sad and pathetic self-denial rant. If them born your papa well, enter my family land and dey shout no mans land. We go bury all. Awon Iran oshi
Lol. The money you still spend in our shops and become agbero skull miner?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Yorubaskullmine: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
AFONJACOW:
keep doubting... the only activity going on in ogun state is skull mining
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by ChristianNorth: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
9icest:

I am an Omo onile in Ikorodu area. Your entire fathers pay me good money for a square meter feet. The slogan no mans land is just a sad and pathetic self-denial rant. If them born your papa well, enter my family land and dey shout no mans land. We go bury all. Awon Iran oshi
You just confirmed Ndi Igbo is buying up your land.
I have an undeveloped 2 plots in Ikorodu, the amount I got it, if you like shoot gun tire, an Igbo man no go fit sell im land at that price.

Once I have free money, I will develop them and rent it out to your brothers again.

5 years, I will recoup the land money and still have a landed property that makes money every year.

Isn't real estate a bae?

Anyway, this thread is about air traffic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Anambralstson: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
the mod that put this crap to front page is definitely Ibo
with this being 5 years report
the Igbo mod quickly push it to front page
well I blame seun for this crap
Can you post current air traffic report, same thing you guys did when I posted numbers of commercial banks branches in all 36 states plus FCT, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Anambra were top four leading states, you guys protested against the list posted by CBN because Anambra was number four with highest numbers of commercial banks, claimed it's old list, when I requested for updated list till today no response

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by mfm04622: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
zlantanfan:
Edo nor dey make noise.

My surprise is Ogun i doubt with so much companies, institutions, and mega church headquarters

No airport in Ogun. Too close to Lagos. Even the Ibadan airport is not well patronised. They prefer to use Lagos airport
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by OLABOY8495(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
helinues:

At where?
WASIMI ALONG EWEKORO AXIS
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by RTSC: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by blingxx(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
OK..
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by blingxx(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
zeromeridian:
Afonja region is desolate

Hate and jealousy is toxic sir... You will just commit suicide out of depression one day undecided
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
There are too many children on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by DeKen: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oh, just realizing that. Was wondering how Calabar can have more traffic than Uyo. I've used both, Calabar has lost lot of it's traffic to Uyo. Looks like majority of the Calabar Airport users were from Uyo.
SageTravels:
2013 report. That's 5 years Ago.
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Xander85: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Tribalistic thread. Nairaland is a joke

What would you say makes the thread ‘tribalistic’? Is it b’cos the OP specifically mentioned the SE and SS? Could be an innocent mistake!

If you were to include a mention concerning air/passenger traffic for the other zones, what would you say?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by tsmat(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
zeromeridian:
Afonja region is desolate

the Enugu and IMO combined is not even half of Lagos alone......stop being an hater.
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by FemiMaduka(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sadly, our whole air traffic data put together can not match that of O.R. Thambo International Airport Johannesburg ALONE! Abeg, what are these simpletons fighting about?

I doubt if MMIA has the facility to take the Airbus A380 or the Antonov An 224.

We have a lot of work to do...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by SageTravels: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Check current report and stop lying

I am not lying. Look at the attached image. shocked
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by SageTravels: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
tsmat:

the Enugu and IMO combined is not even half of Lagos alone......stop being an hater.

Lagos is a major airport in Nigeria just like london heathrow.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by LZAA: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Beautyaddy: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
mfm04622:

No airport in Ogun. Too close to Lagos. Even the Ibadan airport is not well patronised. They prefer to use Lagos airport

I don't see any reason why each state cannot have their own airport.

It doesn't all have to be international Airports...some can be Local airports..but at least it might reduce the number of people driving on the roads leaving Lagos to get to Ogun State where they reside.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
zlantanfan:
Edo nor dey make noise.

My surprise is Ogun i doubt with so much companies, institutions, and mega church headquarters
Correct.

Considering also that the newer airport at fairly nearby Asaba also took a big chunk of passengers that would normally use Benin Airport.

Surprising that despite Kano & Kano flying international, numbers are so low. Maybe they are mostly for flying to Hajj.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Xander85: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Can you post current air traffic report, same thing you guys did when I posted numbers of commercial banks branches in all 36 states plus FCT, Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Anambra were top four leading states, you guys protested against the list posted by CBN because Anambra was number four with highest numbers of commercial banks, claimed it's old list, when I requested for updated list till today no response

I think some people just find it hard to swallow that Ndigbo are self-made and industrious without waiting for the federal government to come intervene in their lives!

They think of all the underhand schemes and shenanigans deployed to hold these people down, yet they keep on coming out on top regardless!

As we speak, they’ve abandoned work on the new int’l terminal at AIIA Enugu that Senator Oduah started at the same time the ones in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt were started even as they’ve launched the ones at Port Harcourt and Lagos and are soon to launch the other two! Two weeks ago, Hadi Sirika went to the National Assembly to get permission to borrow an extra 500 million dollars to expand infrastructure at the new terminals at Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt....Enugu was not mentioned!

Inspite of all this wickedness and marginalisation, we still surprise them with our indomitable spirit and soar high like the Golden Eagle!

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by OLABOY8495(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Agbaletu:

After ewekoro, I think Itori area.
It is actually cargo airport.
IT IS A BIG TIME INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NOT CARGO BECAUSE WE GET CARGO AIRPORT FOR SAGAMU BUILT BY THE EX GOVERNOR GBENGA DANIEL.
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by ChristianNorth: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
SageTravels:

I am not lying. Look at the attached image. shocked
I didn't say you are lying. I said check current report.
Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
mfm04622:

PH airport is 1 hr 55 mins to Owerri Airport

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Air Traffic Destination In Nigeria by Smartwave: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Animal bigotry, so, Lagos, Kano Abuja is not part of Nigeria? In the whole southeastern is only IMO state, and south south - P/H. Why north have Kano and Kaduna. And if you actually use your brain, you will understand the closeness of Kaduna to Abuja. I'm not surprise, all your life has been between southwest and southeast. And when you leave the shore of this country, you will understand the important of rail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Lagos Will Remain King And What Other States Should Do To Dethrone It / Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians / One Dead As Pepsi Truck Runs Into Roadside Traders In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.