Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. (58148 Views)

Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery / Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. by striker07(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2019
I was told the guy arrested was thier driver,so sad for many lives that were lost
Re: Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. by striker07(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2019
I was told the guy arrested was thier driver,so sad for many lives that were lost
Re: Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. by Godskidk(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
striker07:
So how did they escape without their driver?
Abi they escaped on foot?
Re: Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. by JBoss25(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Toniapsalm121:
This guy can't be a robber. He looks cool and his dressing doesn't look like a robber. Pls free him and look for the real culprits
don't be foolish, a criminal can wear any clothes and look innocent, but that doesn't mean he's innocent

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. by Villain7: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
All those police if it were you or me, they will open fire for me having IPhone or Samsung... Look at the real thing which they are paid for, see how they are murdered like goats. No self defence because they are busy chasing Yahoo boys which they claim. SARS have never engaged in battle when robbery like this is on. Just imagine how they died. All the bad things they have probably caught up with them. I have respect for the dead, but you see Nigeria Police who have no respect for the rights of citizens, damn them all. Mistake Priority. until they change their ways, No peace for the wicked.
Damn! Nigeria and her leaders! If a police man is here reading my post, better work for common man to have your best reward in secret than politicians to send you to kill and yet die without any course. If NPF were Good, this may not even occur.
What you gonna do when sh!t hits the fan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.