Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The 2nd Annual Official U.s.a Midwest Nigerian Independence Day Party - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The 2nd Annual Official U.s.a Midwest Nigerian Independence Day Party (640 Views)

2013 Nigerian Independence Parade New York (Video) (serious Gyration) / The 2nd Annual 10 Softest Niggas In The Game / The Official U.s.a Midwest Nigerian Independence Day Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2nd Annual Official U.s.a Midwest Nigerian Independence Day Party by Deemoney1: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2010
[b]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

D.I.S Entertainment Presents

The 2nd Annual Official U.S.A Midwest Nigerian Independence Day Party and Femi Sulyman's Birthday Bash.

Come and celebrate Nigeria turning 50 years old and one third of D.I.S Entertainment Crew turning a year older.

Calling all Nigerians/Africans/Everybody in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Wisconsin,

Come celebrate the biggest Naija Party to hit the Midwest.

Special discount for all before 10.30pm!!

If you are proud of your heritage, this is the event of the year you need to be at!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 AMAZING DANCE FLOORS

Street: 2354 North Clybourn Avenue

City/Town: Chicago, IL

Doors Open 10 till 2am

Music By: One of the Top Nigerian DJs in North America

DJ Dee Money ( Members of The Hottest Coalition of Nigerian DJs.)

Spinning the BEST in good music - Come with open minds.

PLEASE CALL 773 677 6169 FOR V.I.P INFORMATION
### SPECIAL PRICES FOR V.I.P ENTRY ###
### SPECIAL PRICES FOR V.I.P TABLES ###

EARLY ARRIVAL IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED!!!
EARLY ARRIVAL IS STRONGLY SUGGESTED!!![/b]

Re: The 2nd Annual Official U.s.a Midwest Nigerian Independence Day Party by Fred87(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2010
Nyce venue,hav fun y'all.eeez

(1) (Reply)

New Game "who Said What" / Hiphop "beefs" Good Or Bad? / Listen To The Hip Hop Song Considered To Be The Next Big Thing That Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.