Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) (80141 Views)

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Dakid9(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by gift2xl: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na to kill and eat. Dem forget tourism

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Better protein don land........
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by funshint(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
So this is boar, I tot boar is a snake.
"Boar Constrictor"
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Alhajiemeritus: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
FriendNG:

I don't agree. We are not on the same level with them. Respecting their freedom is what makes us higher.

If we think and act like they do, then what's the difference?

I like wild animals, at least for the unborn generation to be able to appreciate nature.

Today we don't know what dragons are, what dinasours are. I'm afraid the next generation will only know elephant in Pictures and movies.
dragons are myths.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by ifyboy60(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

dumb head, what about white ppl that kill wild animals all over Africa,for trophy and all sort of things

smart head, why don't they try killing wild animals in there own countries.

they come to Africa to try the nonsense coz of Africans with the type of ur miserable mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Alhajiemeritus: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joromi12:
In 1939 my grand dad killed a lion in agbor. Today there are no lions in 9ja.
lol
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by geezynoni: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Have you seen a dinosaur before ? Did you die ?
grin
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by bixton(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

Different spellings
Boa constrictor (snake)
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
R2bees:
This could be the last boar in Nigeria... 9ja make una get sense na

This is food, my friend.

You must have eaten to your fill before considering conservation of the animal kingdom shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joromi12:
In 1939 my grand dad killed a lion in agbor. Today there are no lions in 9ja.
lies
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by googi: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
In the first place, we do not have to eat everything because we are hungry.

You do not have to be white or whatever to realize wild uncommon animals colony could be preserved and resurrected by biologists creating more food in future. The same way there is fish farming today.

Killing rare plants and animals is dumb and regressive. A beg catch sense nah!

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pepper soup is ready
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
R2bees:
Typical Nigerian question.

DONT BOTHER REPLYING D JACKASS, DONT U C HIS NAME, NA GARRI FULL IM HEAD

3 Likes

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
naija which way na?sorry dear boar in your next world don't come to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Baselm: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
so in you people's wisdom, they should leave the warthog to be roaming around a state capital right? Maybe u guys didn't read the location. Trying to shoot sedatives on this animal will take a long time to take effect because the skin is thick and before it goes off,it would have wreaked lots of havoc.

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by CorperKola: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Only in Nigeria that people will kill an animal and then take pictures with it like it's some sort of achievement.

It will get to a point that future generations will only be able to identify these animals in pictures and in their textbooks because all the available wild-life would have be wiped out before then.
Rich europeans and americans hunt too for leisure and even proudly display their kills as trophies

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by adecz: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

Snake is Boa constrictor.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by imam07: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
FriendNG:

I don't agree. We are not on the same level with them. Respecting their freedom is what makes us higher.

I like wild animals, at least for the unborn generation to be able to appreciate nature.

Today we don't know what dragons are, what dinasours are. I'm afraid the next generation will only know elephant in Pictures and movies.
dragon never existed. Nah just spiritual imagination.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Boa is the snake not Boar.
Boa constrictor
iluvdonjazzy:
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by shukudi(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
FriendNG:

Raising your kids in the forest/jungle will be the best decision for you if you want them to appreciate nature.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by ubee(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
R2bees:
Typical Nigerian question.
I don't even think this person understood your statement one bit. That's the sad part about it all. But even if it was understood, the narrow mindedness, and lack of rationality is there for all to see. Another sad thing about it all is that this person is almost certainly a graduate or soon to be.
These are the type of minds we harbour in our tetiary institutions. Very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Have you seen a dinosaur before ? Did you die ?

Lol ... Dinosaur is too far serious to ask someone, looks like a legend .... Just ask him if he has seen a DODO before (this is not a legend) smiley
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Adakintroy: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
R2bees:
This could be the last boar in Nigeria... 9ja make una get sense na

You get sense so. Quasi enlighten men.

The white men is over there hunting for sport. And using elephant tusk for ivory and beautification. He Use Tiger Skin For fur. You don't see them.

At least he is hungry and that meat will serve as good protein for him and family for a while. Last time I check that's the way God approve of things.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by ubee(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Heffalump:

This is food, my friend.

You must have eaten to your fill before considering conservation of the animal kingdom shocked
Your warped mind, and poor sense of reasoning is typical with most naija youths today. We are a mess in this country.
Leaders are soulless and unconscionable criminals who can't give leadership, and motivated only to loot our common wealth, the youths and masses that are the victims aren't much better at anything.

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
technicallyrich:
These is commendable,never knew they were bold and fearless hunters in ogun state.

Exactly how your fathers underrated Yorubas only for 5,000 of them to be beaten by 179 Yorubas at Ore.

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by LegitBoyy: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
FriendNG:

Dear Animal Activist,

While I don't support any form of poaching or deliberately killing animals, stray wild animals like this should be killed on sight. This I because they possess greater harm to human kind than the value we seek to protect.

A wild pig will not only kill anyone, it will remove and eat their bones. Just imagine this thing met a boy at night. I guess you will be cool? Def.no

Wild Animals should be killed when they threaten our lives!

Warmest Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Quelme: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
FriendNG:

what dragons are?

Are you for real?
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Newmans: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Commissioner of police in Ogun state should arrest the people that killed this animal, this is animalistic behavior.

Mean While_ to buy or repair your electronic gadgets such as PHONES TABLETS. LAPTOPS, pls contact me on this number calls,
and WhatsApp, sms 08186392863.

Pls help our ministry.

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by xaggar(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
QuiverBox:
Did you say Dragons?

Oga, Dragons mythical creatures they never existed in real life

Who told you that it never existed? How many creatures have you seen in your short 30 years life?
Read the book of Job chapter 41 and see if the Bible (God) was joking when he described the dragon.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by xaggar(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Quelme:
what dragons are?

Are you for real?

Read the Bible book of Job chapter 41 and see that it once existed. Dragons were real, God (in the Bible) said so!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.