Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) (80145 Views)

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by APCsupporter: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Judybash93:

That's why they're called animals. As humans, we're expected to be more intelligent than them. They don't even see us as potential prey until we enter their territory

Go and say that to a shark and see
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by fattprince(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
So this is boar, I tot boar is a snake.
you talking about boa constrictor also called Boa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by crixtech: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kachi188:
Its called a warthog....these animals should do a meeting and plan how to leave Nigeria....nothing that has meat is safe.
yes that's correct..... Reminds me of the god's must be crazy.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by ifyboy60(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

u are a fool,he was comparing blacks,like if whites too don't kill animals and show it off
I'm not defending anything here
I was just pointing it out
next time learn to read and comprehend
god knows d kind of school this one went to

u are a loud mouthed empty head.

whites don't kill wild animals in their own country. they would be charged with animal cruelty, bush boy stop watching Zee world it has blocked your brain.
they only try that shii in Africa coz of things like u.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:46am On Apr 10, 2019
APCsupporter:

Go and say that to a shark and see

Why will i go to it's territory? I'm not a zoologist
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Mojoy88(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2019
FriendNG:

How is that wild animals?
Oh! Insect can go on extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.