Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket (25376 Views)

Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by wowcatty: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2019
You must be on some crazy drugs to not know that I've been consistent wwith my views and comments. Nothing is stacked against us, anything can happen, presidency is good but having nothing to do with Nigeria is best.
Gandollaar:
So when the odds are starked against you, you run back to mouthing off on religionalism and secession right? E don be for Tinubu and osunbande. They came to dine with the devil without a long spoon.
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Amumaigwe: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2019
RTSC:

Buhari would be too old and too disinterested by then to even rig for anybody as outgoing president.

Everybody is on their own.

Tinubu will be too old? Some one younger than Charly boy and Oshiomole will be too old? How old is Buhari yet he is president.
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by iammo(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
God forbid that Tinubu will be president! A well known Robin Hood of international dimension.

You all could be online taking your frustrations on Igbos but it will not stop the cabal from digging up sundry dirt on him as we approach 2023.
The cabal will so ruthlessly malign him that you lots will hide your faces in Shame cos you have been warned already.

Lol, just listen to ya sef woman, biko tek ya time, bia se tinubu got any federal appointment, for him to steal naija money not to talk of international money? See heen tinubu was just a southwestern state governor for just 8 years only and he left governance for him business, as him container con dey sell well well the man get ego plenty plenty, from remita, alpha beta etc igbo con dey vex and jealous him. Anyway whenever he picks his form you igbo women can protest nakedly like the famous ABA great women, and the recent Ipob women protest in imo, Abeg join them and tag me when you do, I want enjoy my eyes and see something succulent
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Amumaigwe: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Two Northers say North can keep power indefinitely. Two others say not rotating power is dangerous and should be abandoned.

Ibo has panicked on both opposing ideas and remains unsettled.

Meanwhile, Yoruba remains calm on its resolve and unshakable readiness to occupy Aso Rock in 2023.

The first two are members of the inner circle of the Northern ruling class. The last two are just nameless mofos. Whose report should you believe?
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Westsida: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2019
iammo:
cool

Igbo hating thread, wailing starts in 1,2,3......... go

Tinubu oko iya won.

Igbo already conceding defeat before 2023 shocked fear fear people, begging on fulani to come and save them from tinubu, after testing his fury at oshodi with oluomo, and retiring their Jonathan.

Well tinubu never told anyone he is vying for 2023 so why the rabbies mouth forming?

I no understand bro. Can these people for once be at peace
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by barinedan(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Since I knew Apc, it has always been from one confusion to another
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Amumaigwe: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Beside Yoruba, who else in South and in APC can deliver victory for APC around the country?

Which Southerner can APC rely on to deliver victory and keep power? Yoruba of course!

The Northerners can keep power through any party. You talk as if the North was never in power before 2015.
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2019
RTSC:

If buhari depended on your Yoruba votes instead of his north west and north east, atiku would truly have been president.

And yes, you are not getting southern votes.

You can test your popularity, but your candidate will fail woefully just like olu falae.
That is a certainty.
What you don't know is, we are contesting in 2023 and 2027 Insha'Allah. We don't need your 5% votes must you remind us you won't vote us?.. Wait and let an Igbo man contest with in this country first.

But 2023 will be a win for the South West... Shane will fall on you
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by arsenal33: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
There's fire on the mountain!!!

By the year 2023, there would be nothing like APC. Tinubu is not destined to be president, dude knows it but just pretending.

PDP is taking over in 2023 when it fields a young Turk from the north.
so PDP is not zoning to SE?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by SarkinYarki: 7:10am On Apr 09, 2019
SillyMods:

You guys said more than this before the 2019 election. By now, Buhari should have been on his way to Daura according to you wailiers

if not for shameless rigging wouldn't Buhari be in Daura now ? Results were brazenly altered for him left right and centre a truth which the whole world knows
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Ziggylady(f): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Come 2023, You shall have a Yoruba man as your President and every one in iboland shall address him as "Your Excellency"..

You will cry, your pant will tear.

-Lion

What is this insect buzzing all over my mentions for??...Mschewww!!

*sprays insecticide on IT,crushes and shoves the remains in a trash can*

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by don4real18(m): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Nonsense if you you think any sane person will vote Tinubu over a candidate from The North then you are a joker..Tinubu must pay for betraying the South because of an inept Buhari
Betraying the south by not voting Atiku? I am still trying to make out the sense in this

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2019
arsenal33:
so PDP is not zoning to SE?
Presidency goes to the north. Kee yasef if you don't like it. grin
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Moukandjo: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Buharimustgo:
Northern Nigeria must retain this power,i support them and the cabal,may thunder fire all those southerners that first brought Buhari to power,and also those southerners that worked for his reelection
The shameless international thief you wanted to force on us is from the South, ba? Where them dey make the brains of our IPIGs from sef?
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2019
iammo:

Lol, just listen to ya sef woman, biko tek ya time, bia se tinubu got any federal appointment, for him to steal naija money not to talk of international money? See heen tinubu was just a southwestern state governor for just 8 years only and he left governance for him business, as him container con dey sell well well the man get ego plenty plenty, from remita, alpha beta etc igbo con dey vex and jealous him. Anyway whenever he picks his form you igbo women can protest nakedly like the famous ABA great women, and the recent Ipob women protest in imo, Abeg join them and tag me when you do, I want enjoy my eyes and see something succulent
You didn't have to remind us of remita and Co, we know it's the funnel Tinubu uses to continue stealing even after raping Lagos badly for 8yrs.

You said he went back to his business? Which business is that? What physical business can you point at that Tinubu has established and nutured to great hieghts? Maybe his cocaine business. grin
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Moukandjo: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2019
don4real18:

Betraying the south by not voting Atiku? I am still trying to make out the sense in this
My brother, I tire o! Very daft human beings!
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2019
wowcatty:
You must be on some crazy drugs to not know that I've been consistent wwith my views and comments. Nothing is stacked against us, anything can happen, presidency is good but having nothing to do with Nigeria is best.
Ok
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by iammo(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Westsida:

I no understand bro. Can these people for once be at peace

Bro they deliberately want to lunch a pschological warfare against Yoruba for been too quite for long, First attack was rewritting our history and identity with their false cowardice narrative, it gained traction because no one cautioned them, until people started seeing who the real cowards are after ipob failure, again they lunced Lagos no man's land narrative, now the attack is on our leaders. We must continue dispelling them or else our next generation would loose it's identity.

And believe me their elders support the propaganda.
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Ziggylady(f): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2019
iammo:
cool

Tinubu oko iya won.

Igbo already conceding defeat before 2023 shocked fear fear people, begging on fulani to come and save them from tinubu, after testing his fury at oshodi with oluomo, and retiring their Jonathan.

Well tinubu never told anyone he is vying for 2023 so why the rabbies mouth forming?

You are so pained you had to refresh your posts from yesterday cheesy..you sure sey you sleep at all??

..Dude Yorubas will not rule again before an Igboman or even a SS whether in 2023,2027 or whenever,NO WAY shall that happen,instead of that happening,the North shall rule forever and ever until Nigeria collapses....Wanna bet?

Therefore crying and calling us slaves while you lots are slaving for awusas now via Osibanjo/Tinubu does not cut it..We know you all are pained but whether we "concede defeat" now or you lots are defeated in 2023 ..defeat na defeat,no be so?

Na so!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by omerukokwuru(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2019
iammo:
cool

Tinubu oko iya won.

sorry boy the north will not let go of the stranglehold on nija the sw should perish whatever ambition of 2023 cuz the ss and se will join forces with the north as against the sw
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by SarkinYarki: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2019
don4real18:

Make sense out of the 2 bullion vans first you hypocrite
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Ziggylady(f): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2019
Rilwayne001:
And anybody thinking Wike or Secondus will give PDP to a northerner again in 2023 should have his/her checked.

It's even thankful that SS are the ones manning PDP, how they'll give the ticket to northerner again in 2023 we shall see.

Dem power drunk retards like Kwankwaso and Tambuwal will either go to form another party or bury their dead ambition till 2031.

Yoruba APC man stop speaking for PDP..Did they consult you to tell you they will not pick a Northerner?..or you lots tnink you can project your APC scam agenda on PDP??..Hell No.

You have no stake or business with PDP neither does PDP have with you and yours,therefore concentrate on your illusionary APC-induced pipe-dream called Yoruba 2023 Presidency and let PDP be biko..Afterall you all claimed "PDP is dead"

Hian!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Reference(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2019
No one is interested in nation Nigeria nor her people... only power ro promote racial idealistic supremacy.... story of a Nigeria that has never experienced a better tomorrow. Nonsensical, reprobate people.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Westsida: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2019
iammo:

Bro they deliberately want to lunch a pschological warfare against Yoruba for been too quite for long, First attack was rewritting our history and identity with their false cowardice narrative, it gained traction because no one cautioned them, until people started seeing who the real cowards are after ipob failure, again they lunced Lagos no man's land narrative, now the attack is on our leaders. We must continue dispelling them or else our next generation would loose it's identity.

And believe me their elders support the propaganda.

The very much reason we used to be quite and focus was that we know the real from the fakes. Most Yoruba already knows that anything from the Yamitinrin is either fake or useless. No chance for them anymore bro! Well I don’t really see any big issh about them flatinoz. They’re way backward to predict what’s coming. They can’t even match with us talkless of stopping us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Generalnomercy: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Cletus77:
2022: Headline: SE and SS supports SW presidential Ambitions for power to return to the south.

2023 Headlines: SE and SS votes massively for a northern candidate or north sweeps SE and SS block votes.

SW:

No Igbo man will ever in Nigeria support a Yoruba candidate again....

Yorubas have destroyed the trust.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Westsida: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2019
[s]
Ziggylady:

Yoruba APC man stop speaking for PDP..Did they consult you to tell you they will not pick a Northerner?..or you lots tnink you can project your APC scam agenda on PDP??..Hell No.

You have no stake or business with PDP neither does PDP have with you and yours,therefore concentrate on your illusionary APC-induced pipe-dream called Yoruba 2023 Presidency and let PDP be biko..Afterall you all claimed "PDP is dead"

Hian!
[/s]

2023 isn’t next year. So calm ur nerves Ok
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by mechanics(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2019
I won't be surprised if APC loose both house leadership to the opposition members.
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Westsida: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Generalnomercy:

No Igbo man will ever in Nigeria support a Yoruba candidate again....

[s]Yorubas have destroyed the trust.
[/s]

I’m very happy that you guys won’t support us. The first step to failure is when your supporting anyone. Trust me it’s 5% from now till una get sense!
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by iammo(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are so pained you had to refresh your posts from yesterday cheesy..you sure sey you sleep at all??

..Dude Yorubas will not rule again before an Igboman or even a SS whether in 2023,2027 or whenever,NO WAY shall that happen,instead of that happening,the North shall rule forever and ever until Nigeria collapses....Wanna bet?

Therefore crying and calling us slaves while you lots are slaving for awusas now via Osibanjo/Tinubu does not cut it..We know you all are pained but whether we "concede defeat" now or you lots are defeated in 2023 ..defeat na defeat,no be so?

Na so!

Ziggylady my firecracker, one Yoruba demon go soon catch you for that side, and knack you better loving, we go change your name to Zahralady.

Anyways to business: you of all people should know, everyone works and plays on different timezones,.

Did we stop igbo from contesting? Look as loyal as I am to my tribe, if Okonjo picks up a form against Tinubu then am voting her. Infant southwest gave Obi Igbo vp more than 45% southwest vote even when osinbajo is our man. So don't complain about Yoruba ambition you should also get ambitous and present someone credible.

Again northern cpc and southwest ACN entered a gentlemans agreement, and both parties are respecting the terms, North get everything Secuirity, south gets everything economy and social appointments, north gets Presidency ssouth gets VP, one thing that made obasanjo offer Young officer buhari a huge task like federal commissioner of petroleum is the fact that the man is loyal to a fault if he gives his words nothing can change it. We know oshiomole is quite in control of APC, mess with him and get rubbished like yari and bindow or okorocha and ameachi.

In all this Yoruba has nothing to loose trying our luck, we got presidency 8years (obj) vp(osibanjo ) 8years, Senate president 4 years (bukola ) and speaker ship (bankole ) 4 years so we ain't pained or lossing sleep

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Westsida: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2019
[s]
Ziggylady:

Na so!
[/s]
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Westsida: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2019
iammo:

Ziggylady my firecracker, one Yoruba demon go soon catch you for that side, and knack you better loving, we go change your name to Zahralady.

Anyways to business: you of all people should know, everyone works and plays on different timezones,.

The we stop igbo from contesting? Look as loyal as I am to my tribe, if Okonjo picks up a form against Tinubu then am voting her. Infant southwest gave Obi Igbo vp more than 45% southwest vote even when osinbajo is our man. So don't complain about Yoruba ambition you should also get ambitous and present someone credible.

Again northern cpc and southwest ACN entered a gentlemans agreement, and both parties are respecting the terms, North get everything Secuirity, south gets everything economy and social appointments, north gets Presidency ssouth gets VP, one thing that made obasanjo offer Young officer buhari a huge task like federal commissioner of petroleum is the fact that the man is loyal to a fault if he gives his words nothing can change it. We know oshiomole is quite in control of APC, mess with him and get rubbished like yari and bindow or okorocha and ameachi.

In all this Yoruba has nothing to loose trying our luck, we got presidency 8years (obj) vp(osibanjo ) 8years, Senate president 4 years (bukola ) and speaker ship (bankole ) 4 years so we ain't pained or lossing sleep

That Zigggyladi needs a proteinous sperm to help her thinking faculty!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty / Terrorists Wearing Hijab Attack Police Checkpoint In Katsina, Buhari's State / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.