Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket (25373 Views)

Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by MetaPhysical: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2019
searchlight:
anyone that wins the primary election

grin. really, anyone that wins See person wey dey plot against Yoruba and you are not even sure what calculation to scheme to make your wish come true. grin grin

You Atikulators are useless, i swear!

Here, let me help you.

During PDP Primary in PortHarcourt your first 4 leads are defectors.

Atiku
Tambuwal
Saraki
Kwankwaso.

All the party loyals were at bottom.

Wike was hoping Tambuwal would win so he (Wike) could become VP.

Guess what, APC is granting your prayer for 2023. APC has calculated that Presidency would rotate South. So they knocked out all other contestants (Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso) and allowed win for Wike and Tambuwal. So Wike will go to primary expecting a win and to be paired with Tambuwal for VP. Thats how its going to be and Ibo cannot change this arrangement, however much you wish...or PDP would just implode, helped by SW. You forget we have PDP in SW. grin

Was Wike not the one that said Yoruba elders are inconsequential? We will show you how consequential we are in 2023. Fayose will be at the PDP Primary as well. grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Rilwayne001:
And anybody thinking Wike or Secondus will give PDP to a northerner again in 2023 should have his/her checked.

It's even thankful that SS are the ones manning PDP, how they'll give the ticket to northerner again in 2023 we shall see.

Dem power drunk retards like Kwankwaso and Tambuwal will either go to form another party or bury their dead ambition till 2031.
PDP is going to field a northerner in 2023 and he will win. Your wishes are dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by AbaLion: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar Gandullard:
Tinubu will never be president still. Why not face the abuokii tormenting your life. Is it Igbos that prevented you from citing the moon? Yeyenatu!
Tinubu is not responsible for your marital crisis.
It is not any fault of his if your home is irreconcilably irreparable.
Carry your water melon tray and start all over again.

-Lion

10 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by MetaPhysical: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Come 2023, You shall have a Yoruba man as your President and every one in iboland shall address him as "Your Excellency"..

You will cry, your pant will tear.

-Lion

Im going to follow you. You are crazy i swear! Laugh don kill me for here. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by AbaLion: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Im going to follow you. You are crazy i swear! Laugh don kill me for here. grin grin grin
Baba mi, you flatter me. I have been your fan for a very long time o.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by iammo(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
Tinubu will never be president still. Why not face the abuokii tormenting your life. Is it Igbos that prevented you from citing the moon? Yeyenatu!

grin

#In Gandollaars tiny igbo voice# ....... buhari will never win a second term, #Inec# buhari wins with 4mjllion votes diffeerence.

Hausa aint tormenting us, it was your people who got quite notice after una chesbeating almost put you for gbege.

Just face it your least number of pvc collected makes southeast our baby. The only moon am sighting is the one behind you, that you carry about. Yeyenatus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
There's fire on the mountain!!!

By the year 2023, there would be nothing like APC. Tinubu is not destined to be president, dude knows it but just pretending.

PDP is taking over in 2023 when it fields a young Turk from the north.

Buhari will even be dead by den

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2019
iammo:

grin

#In Gandollaars tiny igbo voice# ....... buhari will never win a second term, #Inec# buhari wins with 4mjllion votes diffeerence.

Hausa aint tormenting us, it was your people who got quite notice after una chesbeating almost put you for gbege.

Just face it your least number of pvc collected makes southeast our baby. The only moon am sighting is the one behind you, that you carry about. Yeyenatus

And what happened after the quit notice? The north still begged IGBOS to stay.

What happened after yoruba n igbo were deported from Lagos, Fashola apologised to only IGBOS
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by MetaPhysical: 12:34am On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Baba mi, you flatter me. I have been your fan for a very long time o.

-Lion
Thank you jare. I like your quick wits and bang! You and ramdeuter. Nice! grin

Im enjoying these rookies trying to figure Yoruba out. They are just starting 2023 calculation. Tunubu finished the assingment six months ago and implemented it in Sokoto and Rivers. No wonder Tambuwal said Tinubu is trying to interfere in Sokoto election. Only if he knew! grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by iammo(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

And what happened after the quit notice? The north still begged IGBOS to stay.

What happened after yoruba n igbo were deported from Lagos, Fashola apologised to only IGBOS

I guess that's what you heard from biafra radio, but in reality, igbo traders and red.cap.chieF's beg for mercy at the two occasions

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Rilwayne001: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2019
searchlight:
fact is that Wike will have no qualms ceding power to the north if that's the only way to ruin Yoruba presidency. get it at the back of your memory that ss and se come 2023 will not be playing regional politics but a revenge to the yorubas on how they treated Jonathan.

If you think Wike has the same numskull mind as you, then you're on a long thing. If really you think he's deeply pained because of 2015 to the extent he'll think of revenge rather than an opportunity for himself or any other person from SS or SE, then you're on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by MetaPhysical: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2019
PDP 2023 - Wike/Tambuwal.

Rearrange this shyyte and we split PDP into an irreconciliable factions.

APC!
NextLevel!! grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by AbaLion: 12:48am On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Thank you jare. I like your quick wits and bang! You and ramdeuter. Nice! grin

Im enjoying these rookies trying to figure Yoruba out. They are just starting 2023 calculation. Tunubu finished the assingment six months ago and implemented it in Sokoto and Rivers. No wonder Tambuwal said Tinubu is trying to interfere in Sokoto election. Only if he knew! grin

While in office as a Governor, Tinubu had the vision to align the interest of Yoruba to the center and the vision is never for a short term of 4 years or 8 years. Even when Buhari had given up, Jagaban gave him hope.
Tinubu has never been blighted by short termism. As you said, Okoros are rookies, the game is beyond them.
2023, the only thing that will stop Yoruba is Yoruba themselves.

-Lion

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2019
iammo:

grin

Face the abuokii tormenting your life if you dare grin
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 12:56am On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

While in office as a Governor, Tinubu had the vision to align the interest of Yoruba to the center and the vision is never for a short term of 4 years or 8 years. Even when Buhari had given up, Jagaban gave him hope.
Tinubu has never been blighted by short termism. As you said, Okoros are rookies, the game is beyond them.

-Lion
Lol... fixated on the wrong person as usual. Why are you lots scared to take on the abuokiis that go on air to belittle you guys? Lol you don't wanna futher piss them off? grin
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 09, 2019
This is one thing I Know that is so sure, the risk of APC fielding a Northerner as president is much more than the risk of fielding someone from Southwest.

If APC fields a notthern as the presidential aspirant and the Southwest caucus disagree then APC will lose woefully because both SE and SS will be in the bag for PDP and the Southwest will be indifferent.

I keep saying it, Jonathan won in 2011, so what is all the rubbish propaganda that the north won’t vote a southerner, even after the moral justification of them completing their eight years come 2023.

Kwankwaso or Tambuwal ticket may not beat Osinbajo/ El-Rufai in the north and don’t forget that there are some Nigerian Christian even in SW, SS, and NC that will prefer Osinbajo to a Kwankwaso/Tambuwal.

The major determinant of 2023 is the performance of Buhari in this next level, If Buhari performs better between now and 2023, improve the economy and stop the senseless killing, then APC will definitely win the election irrespective of anybody they field as the presidential candidate.

But if things remain as it is, then even El-Rufai presidency might not be able to help APC.

I would have loved an Ibo man to be the president for equity, but in reality that can’t happen in APC, so their point of contact should be PDP, but they have burned a lot of bridges that they know that they won’t even get 25% vote in the north if they contest, hence they are asking for the North to take over. That’s why it’s not good to abuse everybody because In Nigeria you will still need the help of another ethnic group.

This is my piece tho

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by AbaLion: 12:57am On Apr 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If you say this within the gathering of a few northerners, I bet your head will roll to python dance on the floor.
True to type, iboes have the ugliest & meanest heart among animal species.
*spits

-Lion

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 12:59am On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

Tinubu is not responsible for your marital crisis.
It is not any fault of his if your home is irreconcilably irreparable.
Carry your water melon tray and start all over again.

-Lion
Lol.. you sound dejected reading all these northern scripts flying around right?

From Nass to Aso Rock, it's all game up for your Robin Hood.

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 1:00am On Apr 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Fully dead you mean? The cow is already lifeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 1:02am On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

If you say this within the gathering of a few northerners, I bet your head will roll to python dance on the floor.
*spits

-Lion

He meant to say the Lifeless Sudanese will die a full time death seeing he's already lifeless.
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Muscomide: 1:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
There's fire on the mountain!!!

By the year 2023, there would be nothing like APC. Tinubu is not destined to be president, dude knows it but just pretending.

PDP is taking over in 2023 when it fields a young Turk from the north.

A Dogara, for example.
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 1:05am On Apr 09, 2019
imam07:
Tinubu dey give u nightmare?
Why would Robin Hood give me nightmares?
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by MetaPhysical: 1:05am On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

-Lion

True! I agree.

Atiku was confident he would defeat Buhari at APC 2015 primary in Lagos. In 2019 Northerners wanted Buhari to step aside because of health. In both cases Tinubu was the pillar he leaned on to advance his victory.

When Tinubu believes in you he is the most reliable backbone you can find for support.
Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Danwakae(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2019
iammo:
cool

Igbo hating thread, wailing starts in 1,2,3......... go

Tinubu oko iya won.

Igbo already conceding defeat before 2023 shocked fear fear people, begging on fulani to come and save them from tinubu, after testing his fury at oshodi with oluomo, and retiring their Jonathan.

U better starts calling a better name for the south west, if not, ATIKU defeat will be a child play compare to what Tinubu will face here in the NORTH. OSIBANJO OR FASHOLA IS A BETTER NAME TO THE HEARS OF NORHTERNERS THAN TINUBU....

Well tinubu never told anyone he is vying for 2023 so why the rabbies mouth forming?

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by AbaLion: 1:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar Gandullard:
Lol... fixated on the wrong person as usual. Why are you lots scared to take on the abuokiis that go on air to belittle you guys? Lol you don't wanna futher piss them off? grin
Gandullard, I knew there is no brain in between those two ears of yours.

It is 1:15 am, go hug a pillow. Lonely embittered ass.

-Lion

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by MetaPhysical: 1:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Iblad0994:
This is one thing I Know that is so sure, the risk of APC fielding a Northerner as president is much more than the risk of fielding someone from Southwest.

If APC fields a notthern as the presidential aspirant and the Southwest caucus disagree then APC will lose woefully because both SE and SS will be in the bag for PDP and the Southwest will be indifferent.

I keep saying it, Jonathan won in 2011, so what is all the rubbish propaganda that the north won’t vote a southerner, even after the moral justification of them completing their eight years come 2023.

Kwankwaso or Tambuwal ticket may not beat Osinbajo/ El-Rufai in the north and don’t forget that there are some Nigerian Christian even in SW, SS, and NC that will prefer Osinbajo to a Kwankwaso/Tambuwal.

The major determinant of 2023 is the performance of Buhari in this next level, If Buhari performs better between now and 2023, improve the economy and stop the senseless killing, then APC will definitely win the election irrespective of anybody they field as the presidential candidate.

But if things remain as it is, then even El-Rufai presidency might not be able to help APC.

I would have loved an Ibo man to be the president for equity, but in reality that can’t happen in APC, so their point of contact should be PDP, but they have burned a lot of bridges that they know that they won’t even get 25% vote in the north if they contest, hence they are asking for the North to take over. That’s why it’s not good to abuse everybody because In Nigeria you will still need the help of another ethnic group.

This is my piece tho

Good analysis.

Whether in APC or PDP Ibo will not get power, not in this era. They do not command trust and reliability in West and in North. Rest of Nigeria believes SE is not in order and entrusting leadership to them would introduce risks and disorder into national politics.

They are constantly challenging West's ownership of Lagos; and rabidly attached to Biafra, which unsettles North.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
Fully dead you mean? The cow is already lifeless.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by AbaLion: 1:18am On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

True! I agree.

Atiku was confident he would defeat Buhari at APC 2015 primary in Lagos. In 2019 Northerners wanted Buhari to step aside because of health. In both cases Tinubu was the pillar he leaned on to advance his victory.

When Tinubu believes in you he is the most reliable backbone you can find for support.
Ibos cried and wished they had a Tinubu.

-Lion

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion:

*spits

-Lion

Mr Lion, Ur murderous God called dullard will be dead before 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.