Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo (7550 Views)

If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You / Forget Heaven If You Understand This Pic / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by francis247(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
No heaven for you if you understand this photo

1 Like

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Chepos1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op mind yasef o

12 Likes

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Actuarydeji(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Meaning ugly ladies are very tight and while pretty ladies are deep like an ocean. That's a lie Sha, reverse might the case

18 Likes

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Lanry1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
@ OP, no heaven for u too cos u understand it too.

5 Likes

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by nifemi25(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please how can I unread this article so that I can make heaven

17 Likes

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by anthonyuncle(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
not in all cases o
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
op Shea u don start agn with ur pervert lifestyle

4 Likes

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by ERORR404(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
You'd be amazed how most times the opposite is the case

1 Like

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Nbote(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
D reverse is d case not becos d fugly ones can't afford to do shakara for anybody oo.. Na anybody wey smile at dem na open
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by geezynoni: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
SmellySperm:
op Shea u don start agn with ur pervert lifestyle
contesting for devil
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by 1Straff: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
What are you trying to say? '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBzTh1Hk-AA grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Chubhie: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
You would be shocked. Ever since a girl I mentor let me into secrets on what goes on amongst his secondary school mates, I became scared of having a girlchild cry cry cry
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by stieyven(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2019
francis247:
No heaven for you if you understand this photo
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by EbukaHades10(m): 2:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Funny enough, most guys are afraid or shy to approach pretty,like extremely pretty girls.

4 Likes

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Valour100: 2:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Don't throw away ur banana peelings anymore! Ask me why:https:///2OXs5qW
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Valour100: 2:43am On Apr 09, 2019

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by zolajpower: 4:27am On Apr 09, 2019
Thank God I do not know it , heaven is sure for me .
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by falcon01: 6:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Christian girls are innicent, muslmi girls are hoes :/ that is my final answer

1 Like

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
if a Catholic sis is used to represent that woman now, xtains would be shouting.
Hypocrites
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2019
falcon01:
Christian girls are innicent, muslmi girls are hoes :/ that is my final answer
xtains girls are worst.because you. people don't emulate holy.Mary. Be sincere to yourself and your Lord, how many.girls have you.....

1 Like

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by ShinqRambq: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2019
bamidelee:

xtains girls are worst.because you. people don't emulate holy.Mary. Be sincere to yourself and your Lord, how many.girls have you.....
Oga atleast person head nor go miss,headslammers that tried to stop Mia Khalifa from supplying d Vaseline crew with their food
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by 1Sharon(f): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Funny enough, most guys are afraid or shy to approach pretty,like extremely pretty girls.

Yep. They get intimidated
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by ecclize: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2019
Eleribu ni op

2 Likes

Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Funaki: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
The thing is a muscular rubber band that stretches during "exercise" and returns to its original shape and size. But the size can be uttered by the first man who entered it.
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by BareFacedLies(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by TANID(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Nbote:
D reverse is d case not becos d fugly ones can't afford to do shakara for anybody oo.. Na anybody wey smile at dem na open
I Agreed With You That's True
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by TANID(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Valour100:
Why?
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by rex444(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Ayam not understanding anything here oo... All am seeing is two girls and two potholes
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by omoiyalayi(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Can someone please explain what it means

I am not understanding
Re: No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo by Frankicent(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chubhie:
You would be shocked. Ever since a girl I mentor let me into secrets on what goes on amongst his secondary school mates, I became scared of having a girlchild cry cry cry

abeg gist me

(1) (Reply)

Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? / The Right Way To Ask A Girl Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.