Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (19345 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 9 months, 3 weeks and 4 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 4 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 9 months, 3 weeks and 3 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 3 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 10 months and 1 day since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 4 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 10 months and 2 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2021
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 1 month and 3 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 11 months, 1 week and 4 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 1 month and 5 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 11 months, 1 week and 6 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by sonmvayina(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
We are gradually exiting our dark age. As more and more people are waking up and realizing that it is all a scam. They will drop it. It is a spell that takes time to wear off. So give or take 3-5 years we will be out of the woods. I pray I see the day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 1 month and 1 week in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 11 months, 1 week and 3 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 1 month, 1 week and 5 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 11 months, 1 week and 4 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 1 month, 2 weeks and 4 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 1 month, 2 weeks and 6 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 11 months, 2 weeks and 5 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and 3 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 11 months, 3 weeks and 4 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

2 Likes

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by A001: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2021
OtemAtum:
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and 3 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 11 months, 3 weeks and 1 day since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Please, I need your counsel on an issue. Can I discuss with you privately via email?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and 6 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 1 year since the death of the Great Youth.

CELEBRATE WITH THE HEROES!!!

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
A001:

Please, I need your counsel on an issue. Can I discuss with you privately via email?
Okay.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Jehovah has spent 5 years, 3 months and 5 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by A001: 2:40am On Dec 25, 2021
OtemAtum:
Okay.
I've sent you an email. Kindly reply. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Tom Kolawole Samson Graduates From University Of Essex, UK (Photos) / What Did Jesus Mean By "The Poor Will Always Be Among You"? / Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.