Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (19410 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 5 months, 2 weeks and 3 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 3 months, 2 weeks and 3 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 5 months, 3 weeks and 1 day in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 3 months, 3 weeks and 1 day since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 7 months, 3 weeks and 1 day in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 5 months, 3 weeks and 1 day since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 7 months, 3 weeks and 3 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 5 months, 3 weeks and 2 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 3:13pm On May 06, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 8 months , 1 week and 6 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 6 months, 3 weeks and 6 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:48am On May 10, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 8 months, 2 weeks and 3 daysin his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 7 months since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 10:29am On May 13, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 8 months, 2 weeks and 6 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 7 months and 3 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 6:09am On May 15, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 8 months, 3 weeks and 1 day in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 7 months and 5 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 10:34am On May 16, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 8 months, 3 weeks and 2 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 7 months and 6 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 10 months and 5 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by calebbintus: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2021
OtemAtum:

Jehovah has spent 4years, 9 months, 3 weeks and 5 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 8 months, 2 weeks and 4 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS

Why don't you believe in God?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
calebbintus:

Why don't you believe in God?
I know what is God. I don't do the 'believi g stuffs'. God is the Totality of Existence. Whatever people have called God or have worshipped as God are mere co-gods like you and I and they do not have power more than us, except we make them seem powerful. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Ahura Mazda and thousands of beings humans have ever regarded as God Almighty are mere beings like you and I and they do not have any power than us, except what the books and stories have made them look like.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 10 months, 1 week and 4 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 8 months, 3 weeks and 3 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 10 months and 2 weeks in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 8 months, 3 weeks and 6 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 10 months, 2 weeks and 2 days his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 8 months, 4 weeks and 1 day since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2021
Jehovah has spent 4years, 10 months, 2 weeks and 4 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 9 months and 1 day since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
OtemAtum:
Jehovah has spent 4years, 10 months, 1 week and 2 days in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 9 months and 1 day since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.
Seriously you have not been able to provide proof of your assertions other than this same sentence.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
OtemAtum:
Belcom10 pls read the book of Otem Erectus 226 to see how your god was captured in a spiritual cage. Peace.

Otem Erectus 226:28
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods [Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, etc] are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
When was this book written and what is the age of it?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
OtemAtum:

Jehovah's brothers and sisters who are science oriented imprisoned him. Atum, Chaleb, Olorun, Chukwu, Nzame, Nyame, Euchlydes, Ephradite, Jupiter and many other beings who once existed the same time Jehovah was created have imprisoned him so that science can reign supreme on the earth to bid religion goodbye.

Has science been able to completely solve man's physical and spiritual problems?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Has science been able to completely solve man's physical and spiritual problems?

No, and science will never be able to completely solve man's problem forever, but religion will never be able to solve 1/100000000000th of the problems science have been able to solve forever. You just sent me a message with a scientific device, pls can you send me a message with religious device right now?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
OtemAtum:

Jehovah's brothers and sisters who are science oriented imprisoned him. Atum, Chaleb, Olorun, Chukwu, Nzame, Nyame, Euchlydes, Ephradite, Jupiter and many other beings who once existed the same time Jehovah was created have imprisoned him so that science can reign supreme on the earth to bid religion goodbye.

What is the position of "science" as regards "spirituality?"

Does science prove spiritual manifestations?

What is the full and contextual meaning of science?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:

When was this book written and what is the age of it?
It has started since the beginning of the earth existence, even before. It is a compilation of different write-ups of different species of humans on Earth from eons.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Seriously you have not been able to provide proof of your assertions other than this same sentence.
Proof? What proof do you want?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:

What is the position of "science" as regards "spirituality?"

Does science prove spiritual manifestations?

What is the full and contextual meaning of science?
Recently science is trying to establish SPIRIT SCIENCE and as a matter of fact, what religions think to be spirituals have actually been detected by scientists as either psychological, electromagnetic or even gravity. For example micro-organisms, atoms, gamma Ray, sleep paralysis, protons and thousands of things which a relgious mind had at one time or the other concluded as spiritual cases have been unravelled by science to be either electromagnetic, gravitational or even psychological. So most things religion regard as spiritual today are actually studied under science but with other names. Do you know that some people have reportedly taken hard drugs that made them see themselves in a hallucination of fire? That's termed psychological by science while religion terms is as spiritual.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
OtemAtum:

No, and science will never be able to completely solve man's problem forever, but religion will never be able to solve 1/100000000000th of the problems science have been able to solve forever. You just sent me a message with a scientific device, pls can you send me a message with religious device right now?

If science has not been able to solve the problems of man then is it not another form of religion in its limitations?

This device can it send messages by itself?
Of course not!

Science is a product of man's ingenuity, his intellect, his inner consciousness and his mind at work.
Science is man's tool for expressing his intellectual capacity, his thoughtfulness and his brains... Man can define science but science cannot define man.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
OtemAtum:
Recently science is trying to establish SPIRIT SCIENCE and as a matter of fact, what religions think to be spirituals have actually been detected by scientists as either psychological, electromagnetic or even gravity. For example micro-organisms, atoms, gamma Ray, sleep paralysis, protons and thousands of things which a relgious mind had at one time or the other concluded as spiritual cases have been unravelled by science to be either electromagnetic, gravitational or even psychological. So most things religion regard as spiritual today are actually studied under science but with other names. Do you know that some people have reportedly taken hard drugs that made them see themselves in a hallucination of fire? That's termed psychological by science while religion terms is as spiritual.
Be careful so you don't contradict yourself.
Are the sisters and brothers of "Jehovah" scientists or spirits beings?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
OtemAtum:
It has started since the beginning of the earth existence, even before. It is a compilation of different write-ups of different species of humans on Earth from eons.
Science is proof! Prove your point in any ancient philosophical record available in any scientific recording medium in the world.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Be careful so you don't contradict yourself.
Are the sisters and brothers of "Jehovah" scientists or spirits beings?

We are all spiritual beings in physical bodies. When we die, we go back fully spiritual. When we get reincarnated to any physical planet, we return as spiritual souls in physical body. All gods that has ever existed on Earth have also experienced this physical-spiritual dual nature at one point or the other. It depends on where you are at the moment. The scientists in the spiritual realms at the moment are fully spiritual beings, if they get reincarnated to the earth or any other planets of the universe, they carry the physical-spiritual dual nature. I Otem am currently in this physical-spiritual dual state, but by the time I join my ancestors, I'll go back to my fully spiritual body in the afterlives.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:

Science is proof! Prove your point in any ancient philosophical record available in any scientific recording medium in the world.
Have you heard of the BIg Bang Theory before?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
OtemAtum:

1. Who gave them these names?
2. Who are their parents?
3. Where are they coming from?
4. If "Jehovah" was championing "religion"
5. and they were championing "science", who designated those portfolios for them?
6. How many of them are without any portfolio yet?

So many questions awaiting.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
OtemAtum:

We are all spiritual beings in physical bodies. When we die, we go back fully spiritual. When we get reincarnated to any physical planet, we return as spiritual souls in physical body. All gods that has ever existed on Earth have also experienced this physical-spiritual dual nature at one point or the other. It depends on where you are at the moment. The scientists in the spiritual realms at the moment are fully spiritual beings, if they get reincarnated to the earth or any other planets of the universe, they carry the physical-spiritual dual nature. I Otem am currently in this physical-spiritual dual state, but by the time I join my ancestors, I'll go back to my fully spiritual body in the afterlives.

What is your DEFINITION OF SPIRIT?
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
PARACLETOS:

If science has not been able to solve the problems of man then is it not another form of religion in its limitations?

This device can it send messages by itself?
Of course not!

Science is a product of man's ingenuity, his intellect, his inner consciousness and his mind at work.
Science is man's tool for expressing his intellectual capacity, his thoughtfulness and his brains... Man can define science but science cannot define man.
Is religion not a product of man's imagination? Science is truly an effective tool, the most effective at that and that's the best approved by God Almighty(Totality of Existence) in the exploration of the universe and not religion. And to be sincere, science have been able to detect a lot of hidden things since it was made know to humanity in this present world. What science has achieved in 200 years, religion can't achieve it in 20,000 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos) / Six Wrong Reasons For Attending Church / God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.