Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,847 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Menace Of Bad Network In My Area - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Menace Of Bad Network In My Area (769 Views)

The Increasing Menace Of "Wrong Number" / How To Make The Receiver Pay For All Your Calls,on Any Network In Nigeria. / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Menace Of Bad Network In My Area by Scout60(m): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2019
I don't know whether this is the right section to paste this but I believe that through this platform our voice can heard.

Dear MTN,,

We don't know what is wrong with your Mtn. Eziobodo residents are tired of your incessant poor network. Futo road Eziobodo residents are mainly students and they need network for day to day researches, assignment and leisure time in school.

We have a big Mtn mast located in Futo road eziobodo. Then what is the cause of the poor network? This goes to other network especially etisalat. We are tired of subscribing and watch our subscription finish without making use of it.

Whatever might be the problem, please come and upgrade or service your mast so that we have a good browsing experience.

Futo road, eziobodo, Owerri, Nigeria

Concerned Futo student.
Re: The Menace Of Bad Network In My Area by Scout60(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: The Menace Of Bad Network In My Area by Skelewu: 3:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Futite abeg direct your complaint to MTN gan gan not Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 9 Hands-on: Unleash Your Vision! / Tecno Phantom 9 "REAL" Official Design & Specifications - #unleashyourvision / UK Used Iphone 6s 64gb For Sale.. 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.