Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello (15312 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Caseless: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2019
MyMouth:

Thank u bros! You nailed it! Am igala from the capital of the igala kingdom. We are apc, we voted apc in the last elections and we won, but you see governorship elections.... we die here! Yahaya bello and his co thief Edward onoja won't know what hit them. Edward maybe able to rig elections for a soil of the soil and succeed but he can never come here and rig for yahaya bello!
you're welcome!

That's what the apc is trying to run away from - having a revolt from the major ethnic group. I learned igalas don't shout too much, they just pretend to be fine and attack when you least expect .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by makeitijn: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes, he would lose disgracefully, we heard Buhari would also lose Woefully.

He would lose, yet all the Candidates he picked, cleared all the Senate, House of Representatives and House of Assembly seats, leaving only Useless Dino for the PDP?
go back to bed you cheap troll

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Obas101(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Oshiomole is not doing anything... Yahaya Bello will have the ticket as an incumbent, and he will win outrightly. ..
beneficiary

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
grin angry angry
Joromi12:
Youngest but most useless gov
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Sirjamo: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

They simply want to blackmail APC to bring another Candidate, so that Bello will work against the person, and the Useless PDP will take the seat like they did in Imo State. Then their minions on Nairaland, will open countless threads on Nairaland to mock APC and the Yorubas..

May thunder fire their hypocritical mouths there. Bello will have the ticket and he would win.
Gbam
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by MyMouth(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Caseless:
you're welcome!

That's what the apc is trying to run away from - having a revolt from the major ethnic group. I learned igalas don't shout too much, they just pretend to be fine and attack when you least expect .
We are watching like a bat! The pdp are praying the apc field yahaya bello so the can win easily,that is the reason they are quite, we on ground know what is going on, if the apc chooses direct primaries, yahaya bello would lose massively like Ambode, if they chose indirect, bello MAY likely win but definatly lose the main election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by DrHost: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Hello,

I'm Samuel Samson Tobiloba, a student of the university of Ibadan College of medicine.

I'm passionate about quality health delivery and reduction of long waiting hours at our hospitals.

As a form of support towards this project, kindly fill in this form ( it takes about 2 minutes )

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeh9aWxVJzcH_ezQUfRg8i1UYZMpx9ZgeqikXo4Zg3qbB8f1Q/viewform

Please encourage your friends and family members to participate .

Thank you

Pls Rb
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Sholaco: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2019
Yeah no doubt because their eating well and swimming in money and plus say you provided them social amenities, good infrastructure facilities.
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Isobug: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Nobody and I repeat nobody Can Defeat Yahaya Bello in Kogi today.

He knows all the tricks to win Election...it will be a Walk over for him.
Who takes you serious again. Nobody does that.
Many takes your comment as joke and they are right

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by tuniski: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

But sane people voted Otorm and Ikpeazu right?

We have learned a big lesson from you hypocrites..

Yayaha Bello Will contest and he will coast home to victory. The mistake of Imo State will never repeat itself again.

I will personally use all I have to Campaign for Yayaha Bello..
That is good. Las las kogites will decide.
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by zubizareta(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

So those opposition didn't have credible candidates to win any of the House of Representatives, and House of Assembly seat?

Do you really think Ikpeazu and Otorm Won because of their popularities? grin

You keep mentioning Otorm and Ikpeazu up and down like you are politically smart but you are just showing how empty you are.
The Ikpeazu you keep mentioning won simply cos the SE see APC as a taboo. its not a hidden fact doesn't mean its the right thing....thats how they roll down there. .not that Ikpeazu was the best candidate but anything that will bring APC into Abia state after all what the APC govt did to them via IPOB.

As for Ortom, he won simply cos he dumped APC. if Ortom had remained in APC, I bet you he would have lost....Benue ppl just wanted APC out after the whole killings...so stop ignorantly mentioning Ortom and Ikpeazu as if they aren't different circumstances...

If APC fields another candidate apart from Bello, they have a better chance of winning...its obvious Kogi ppl want Bello out and not necessary APC out as in the both cases u keep ignorantly mentioning ..

but of course the only way you believe election can be won is via violence and rigging that's why you feel Bello will not help a new APC candidate rig the election...
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by senatordave1(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2019
zubizareta:

You keep mentioning Otorm and Ikpeazu up and down like you are politically smart but you are just showing how empty you are.
The Ikpeazu you keep mentioning won simply cos the SE see APC as a taboo. its not a hidden fact doesn't mean its the right thing....thats how they roll down there. .not that Ikpeazu was the best candidate but anything that will bring APC into Abia state after all what the APC govt did to them via IPOB.

As for Ortom, he won simply cos he dumped APC. if Ortom had remained in APC, I bet you he would have lost....Benue ppl just wanted APC out after the whole killings...so stop ignorantly mentioning Ortom and Ikpeazu as if they aren't different circumstances...

If APC fields another candidate apart from Bello, they have a better chance of winning...its obvious Kogi ppl want Bello out and not necessary APC out as in the both cases u keep ignorantly mentioning ..

but of course the only way you believe election can be won is via violence and rigging that's why you feel Bello will not help a new APC candidate rig the election...

Benue want apc out but bihari and ortom won 10 lgas.why didnt abia vote apga? You guys should stop changing the narratives.before the poll it was said that buhari will lose.now,another story
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2019
nairavsdollars:
* Relocates To Abuja As APC Moves To Deny Him Ticket

Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

With few months to the conduct of the governorship election in Kogi State, the state governor,Yahaya Bello, who is seeking reelection, has practically abandoned governance and has temporarily relocated to Abuja to lobby President Muhammadu Buhari, first lady Aisha Buhari and other leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Bello, who was sworn in as the fourth civilian governor of Kogi State on January 27, 2016, was picked by the leadership of the APC to replace the late Abubakar Audu, the original party’s candidate who died before the governorship election held on November 21, 2015 was concluded.

Audu was leading the candidate of the PDP, former Gov. Idris Wada, before the election was declared inconclusive by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Many had thought the late Audu’s running mate, James Faleke, a serving member of the House of Representatives, would replace him, but the party’s leadership led by its former national chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun, opted for Bello, who emerged first runner-up in the party’s primaries.

Since assuming office, he has been having running battle with some stakeholders in the state especially those who were aggrieved with the manner with which he emerged as the beneficiary of the late Audu’s ticket.

Sources also alleged that aside issues of unpaid salaries which has given Kogi a negative image amongst the 36 states in the country, the governor is also in the habit of fighting everyone, especially the leadership of the party in his state, House of Assembly members and serving federal lawmakers.

Sources in the state told Daily Independent that since the conclusion of the presidential election which was won by President Buhari, the governor is rarely seen in the state as he has practically relocated to Abuja where he is lobbying major stakeholders in the party as well as those in the presidency to give him a soft landing.

It was also reported that while Adams Oshiomhole was favourably disposed to direct primaries which was adopted by the party in the just concluded elections, the embattled governor was canvassing for indirect primaries where selected delegates will vote.

According to a source, “Right now, Governor Yahaya Bello has temporarily relocated to Abuja over his ambition to secure a second term ticket. Governance in Kogi is at its lowest ebb now. He promised new direction when he was sworn-in but right now, there is no direction at all.

“There is this fear that APC leadership under Adams Oshiomhole will adopt the direct primary method, where all the party members will vote to elect their governorship candidate. I think that is what the governor is trying to prevent now, even before INEC announces a date for the election.”

According to another source, who is a member of the state’s House of Assembly, “Bello is fighting different people in the state. There is this impression that he is not popular among the citizens, both young and old, especially the civil servants who constitute the majority of the people in the state.

“There are several petitions against him written by members of the APC to the party secretariat in Abuja. The crux of the petition is that APC will lose woefully in the state if they field him as the candidate. They said even if he rigs the election, he cannot win. The situation is that bad.

“He is close to the first lady, Aisha Buhari, and he is using that to lobby the president. You hardly find him in Kogi these days”.

However, speaking with our correspondent, Onogwu Mohammed, the Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to the governor, denied the allegations, saying the governor has remained in the state and even cancelled a trip with President Buhari to Jordan in order to attend to security issues in the state.

“That is a lie from the pit of hell concocted by the imagination of those who are only interested in spreading falsehood. Governor Yahaya Bello was billed to travel with Mr. President to Jordan alongside with Governors Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo and Badaru of Jigawa State.

“The governor has been on ground in the state since last week and has not traveled to Abuja. He had to cancel that trip to Jordan with President Buhari because from the security reports he gathered, there was a plot to threaten the peace of the people of Omala Local Government Area.

“So, he cancelled that trip and has been on ground in Kogi State. He held meetings with the various security agencies in Kogi. Based on the meeting, the security apparatus in Kogi moved to Omala Local Government Area and they were there till yesterday morning until they repelled the attack.

“The governor is presently in the state, coming to office, attending to issues that borders on the well-being of the people of Kogi State. To say the governor has relocated to Abuja because of second term is a lie and should not be taken serious by well-meaning Nigerians.

“Yahaya Bello is not after second term in office. He is not desperate about getting himself a second term ticket by relocating to Abuja. He is assuring himself of a second term ticket by giving the people of Kogi State good governance”.

When Daily Independent sought the position of the APC national chairman on the issue, one of his aides said he is not concerned with the issue at the moment, adding that the focus of Oshiomhole now is the issue of the National Assembly leadership so that the mistakes of 2015 will not repeat itself.

“The national chairman takes matters as they come. The Kogi election will come up later in the year. What is pressing now is the issue of the National Assembly leadership which will take place in June”, he said.
https://www.independent.ng/2nd-term-kogi-gov-relocates-to-abuja/
Kogi people should look at Imo state and learn how to deal with APCriminals.

cc lzaa yarimo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by SOFTENGR: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Offpoint:
grin If kogi people re-elect this guy again, I'll arrange like 1000 Abókis make dem dig kogi out of Nigeria mapgrin
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Alashoalash10: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2019
He is a failure already
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Richardpossible: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2019
if election in Kogi is free n fair I promise yeye Bello dt no body will vote him not even chief of staff, d idiot ogugu man dt could not win his polling unit for pmb.
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by ohiku4every1(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2019
MyMouth:

U know nothing my friend! Which Kogi east Edward cannot rigg governorship elections in kogi east! Take that yo the bank! Forget the other elections apc won.
U worshipped Ibro and Wada
U also worshipped late prince Audu

now

its the turn to worship their children again and I asked, were U not in the right position to aspire for the same post?

must U be a slave all ur life?
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by MyMouth(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2019
ohiku4every1:

now

its the turn to worship their children again and I asked, were U not in the right position to aspire for the same post?

U must be daft to make such a statement! Unlike u, I do not worship human beings, I did not worship Audu nor Ibro nor any other person, its u that would remain a slave to ur stupidity for life angry
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by hisexcellency34: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Savage

ohiku4every1:

now

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Caseless: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
MyMouth:

We are watching like a bat! The pdp are praying the apc field yahaya bello so the can win easily,that is the reason they are quite, we on ground know what is going on, if the apc chooses direct primaries, yahaya bello would lose massively like Ambode, if they chose indirect, bello MAY likely win but definatly lose the main election
let's keep watching.
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by princehinnex: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Bello pls u are a youth in face bt an old man in mentality and in your reasoning faculty. Let us nat be tribalistic forget igala or ebira this guy is wicked nd heartless and God almighty will not grant you your heart desire

As for those judging kogi state from afar my uncle served as a director for 30years and its 1year no pension or any entitlement God judge you bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Yayaha Bello Will contest and he will coast home to victory. The mistake of Imo State will never repeat itself again.

come to our state and impose yahaya bello on us na. una go just d type nonsense for internet!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by hisexcellency34: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Not only that, he is arrogant and believes by doing eye service for Buhari, he will get re-election ticket

princehinnex:
Bello pls u are a youth in face bt an old man in mentality and in your reasoning faculty. Let us nat be tribalistic forget igala or ebira this guy is wicked nd heartless and God almighty will not grant you your heart desire

As for those judging kogi state from afar my uncle served as a director for 30years and its 1year no pension or any entitlement God judge you bello
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by toplinetrtrend: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Now you suddenly realize that okorocha's governorship was a mistake. Is it because he is not friendly with APC again? You are the worst hypocrite that ever lives.

I'm sure your children will take after you in shamelessness and hypocrisy. What a parent you will make!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by toplinetrtrend: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Nobody and I repeat nobody Can Defeat Yahaya Bello in Kogi today.

He knows all the tricks to win Election...it will be a Walk over for him.

You aren't even talking about achievement; you are only talking about tricks. Shame on your old age. May your life and those of your children be ruled by a man like yahaya bello
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by CID11: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:
Kogi people should look at Imo state and learn how to deal with APCriminals.
cc lzaa yarimo
Abi. They wan rig. We ended up rigging them out
Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 10, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

You shouldn't be surprised about this. NgeneUkwenu is a shameless person by nature and I'm certain he/she will transfer that shamelessness to his/her children.

cheesy
We must work harder to shutout People like him/her, they've been spreading the viruses of senselessness, hatred, disunity, chaos, religiousity, complexity, tribalism etc.

It is our duties as well being Nigerians to muscle this dark powers out of lead with us expecting nothing in return. I believe Heaven is our Strength.

Thanks again Sir for you Reply, it's highly appreciated. smiley

God Bless you.
God Bless me.
God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2019
fakeprophet:

come to our state and impose yahaya bello on us na. una go just d type nonsense for internet!

As in ehen, we must work harder to dispose this pathogenic kinda people.

They are working deliberately to cause tension amidst the People, they must be shutout until they Understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CJN Onnoghen’s Prosecution Shows No One Is Above The Law –sagay / DSS Issues Fresh Invitation To Mailafiya / Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.