Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies (51636 Views)

Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by noisy45(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Omudia11:
That story was too one sided. Read the story on this page and you'll see it's more realistic.

By the way, why put your sibling in the guest house when he/she can stay in the main house with you. I just don't understand.

Okay
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by PapaAdanna: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Rule #1
Never kneel to beg a Nigerian girl... In fact never appear weak before them.
They are gonna take ur simplicity for granted.

When I see/hear men, portray some kinda nollywood stunts it baffles me. Yea, she is ur wife and it is ur house, in as much as I have explained to her the predicament ur sister is going through, I think u should put ur sister in ur house unless it is the other way round .
She is ur wife and ur sister is family, I owe u the explanation of how my sister is having some issues with accommodations and I don't owe u an apology because she is moving in... Thank God I have 2 bedroom BQ.
Well that is what happens if u tell a Nigerian girl that u place her above everyone in ur life.

Tamper with my mother and... Just angry!

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Ezi1993(f): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Oh may God!!i cant just stop crying..How did a good man like this get into the hand of a wicked woman...It is well.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Amhappy(f): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Immediately i read the first story i knew this is a pure case of years of domestic violence. If i hear one day slap are we a mugu? Well one person's life is lost. Shee they will tell you God hates divorce however it's not in the Ten commandments ooo but won't tell you that one of the commandments clealy stated that "thou shall not kill". Please folks know when a marriage is not working and get out alive. Liife is bigger than marriage to one man or woman. Do not die because of your marriage. Mr man is dead and now facing judgement in heaven. What shall he tell God? It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by frozen70(f): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Omudia11:
Fear woman bla bla bla

Are men not responsible for over 90%
homicides, armed robbery, murders, rape, terror attacks etc. Mumu.

What you meantioned and what I meantioned are not related in anyway

Pls read it again and review your response
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Eteka1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Alloy na chaff man.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by djon78(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Read the first story I was very angry, thanks I read the second story and got the whole picture

The man have been abusing his wife whom he married as a very young woman serially.
And he got his reward and payback.

Don't beat or abuse a woman, it always ends fatal. My dads cousin had a case of very abusive husband. The man married her when she was 17, she had 5 kids for him. This man terribly abused this woman, till finally he drove her out of his house. He was very wealthy.
He banished her children from seeing her. She was able to see those in boarding school. It was terrible.

The woman became hopeless. We were in primary school and she was living with us, very unhappy and miserable.
Then my dad advised her to go write waec, she did passed very well. She was very good in maths. Got admission to unn. Studied maths, like play graduated, like play got scholarship to do MSC passed very well, did PhD. During her MSC the evil man died, her sons then grown brought back there mother. Today she is a senior lecturer in a big federal university. Her children are married, with kids and she completely settled.

Don't abuse woman, it doesn't pay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
dfrost:
Okay.

Flash points:

1) He should have started looking for the accommodation for his sister from day one.
2) Why send your wife to the gym? Create a gym from the guest house.
3) He shouldn't have left the hospital until he got better. He is a medical personnel for crying out loud. He should know better. I lost a friend to internal bleeding last year.
4) Why is he giving money to the wife? For what exactly? angry

(1) Nothing wrong with housing your sister in a vacant guest house temporarily.
(2) The gym has a trainer who can ensure she actually does her training right. If you said that regarding it being an opportunity to cheat, she could have cheated on the way to do shopping too. Or use her seemingly plenty of free time to cheat.
(3) Internal bleeding may not show any symptoms or signs, once checked over by a doctor, admitting might not have been recommended. In fact healthcare professionals are most likely to say they are ok in such circumstances.
(4) In Nigeria, even lots of working wives keep their money and expect hubby to pay all the bills (food, fuel, kids & family total upkeep, etc), nothing unusual. Some wives live so well on hubby's income that both might find no reason for her to work.

You just cannot blame the guy for all the above. If there are things he was guilty of, we have to hear the lady's version first.

I think the guy pampered the lady too much, they didn't really love each other, the wife had no good relationship with her inlaws, etc.

I can assure you that if it was her own relatives that needed accommodation, she'd have happily taken them in.

I know one thing about Nigerian marriages. Many women are married to men they do not love. They did it to tick the marriage box, the economic security it provides, they wanted to marry like all their friends, etc. A few men also do it for same reason aside that she might be pretty.

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by dfrost: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
AreaFada2:

(1) Nothing wrong with housing your sister in a vacant guest house temporarily. - AreaFada2, nothing wrong but since the friend said he is well-to-do, he should have done so from the world 'go'. It reduces the friction. Trust me.

(2) The gym has a trainer who can ensure she actually does her training right. If you said that regarding it being an opportunity to cheat, she could have cheated on the way to do shopping too. Or use her seemingly plenty of free time to cheat. - I was not referring to cheating.

(3) Internal bleeding may not show any symptoms or signs, once checked over by a doctor, admitting might not have been recommended. In fact healthcare professionals are most likely to say they are ok in such circumstances. You are right.

(4) In Nigeria, even lots of working wives keep their money and expect hubby to pay all the bills (food, fuel, kids & family total upkeep, etc), nothing unusual. Some wives live so well on hubby's income that both might find no reason for her to work. - If you say so.

You just cannot blame the guy for all the above. If there are things he was guilty of, we have to hear the lady's version first.

I think the guy pampered the lady too much, they didn't really love each other, the wife had no good relationship with her inlaws, etc.

I can assure you that if it was her own relatives that needed accommodation, she'd have happily taken them in.

I know one thing about Nigerian marriages. Many women are married to men they do not love. They did it to tick the marriage box, the economic security it provides, they wanted to marry like all their friends, etc. A few men also do it for same reason aside that she might be pretty.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Seyeblessed: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Yes, the man was most likely an abusive husband, but the wife goofed badly and will now be charged with murder. The solution to violence is not more violence! There are government agencies and NGOs that are dedicated to dealing with abusive partners and providing assistance to victims of domestic abuse, she should have used the services of such agencies instead of deciding to "teach him a lesson"

Now, the court will most likely sentence her to death, the kids will become orphaned, and all their belongings will be shared amongst family members who will leave nothing behind for the kids.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by nicepoker101(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
dominique:
Let's ask the narrator if he lives with them for him to have such intricate details on about the couple and what transpired between them. The way he garnished and spiced the story, it's not hard to see that his aim is to demonize the woman. We can't tell for sure if she's guilty or not, but one thing is certain, there are some untruths and half truths in this very one sided story.
yeah. If the lady was the slain victim you would have believed the story I guess.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by spiceadole: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
The only problem I have with this is why the woman had to openly threaten him and just the next day, send thugs after him

Revenge is best served chilled.

She should have just cried, and accepted his apology.. Pretending all was well.
Maybe a year or two after, she strikes.
No one will ever link it to her.
That way, she will be free.
Unfortunately, she is now in detention.
Verbal threat plus immediate attack... Bad ways to revenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by egojeny1(f): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
djon78:
Read the first story I was very angry, thanks I read the second story and got the whole picture

The man have been abusing his wife whom he married as a very young woman serially.

Don't beat or abuse a woman, it always ends fatal. My dads cousin had a case of very abusive husband. The man married her when she was 17, she had 5 kids for him. This man terribly abused this woman, till finally he drove her out of his house. He was very wealthy.
He banished her children from seeing her. She was able to see those in boarding school. It was terrible.

The woman became hopeless. We were in primary school and she was living with us, very unhappy and miserable.
Then my dad advised her to go write waec, she did passed very well. She was very good in maths. Got admission to unn. Studied maths, like play graduated, like play got scholarship to do MSC passed very well, did PhD. During her MSC the evil man died, her sons then grown brought back there mother. Today she is a senior lecturer in a big federal university. Her children are married, with kids and she completely settled.

I love this. Some men can maltreat their wives ehn as if they don't have hope, that without them they can't survive.
Also what 'we' women see in the hands of in-laws ehn, in the name of 'afterall this is my brother's house' is nothing to write home about.

May God help us.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by InvertedHammer: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
/
It looks like the friend had a stenographer recording the events. grin

Begging the wife to accommodate his sister? Kneeling down to beg the wife? I can go on and on. My deduction is that the "husband" hired thugs to kill "her" wife. The man was the wife.

Watch as it unfolds. Along the line, they will claim that she suffered many years of domestic violence. It is a cliche'.
/
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Gabson001(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
May God not allow us get married to a heartless person.. Amen
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by ikennamadu1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
All the yeye girls for Nairaland done avoid this thread... Naa only when men do wrong u go see them... bunch of charlatans
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by ikennamadu1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
djon78:

Don't beat or abuse a woman, it always ends fatal. My dads cousin had a case of very abusive husband. The man married her when she was 17, she had 5 kids for him. This man terribly abused

this woman, till finally he drove her out of his house. He was very wealthy.

Type wetin u know ooo.. make u no land for problem weh u no sabi
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by haykes(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Na buhari thug oooo, see who u voted for
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by xtycool: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Immediately Alloy knelt down begging her."I'm sorry for slapping you. In twelve years of marriage I have never hit you.

The way Alloys friend paint the story to favour his late friend is what I don't get.
u get sense
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by GlobalAdvtForum: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
NandiIfeoma:
Let's hear her side of the story. This is too one sided and biased.
What do you want to do with her own side of the story? Go and get her story from her at the police station.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by DonXavi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY.
Afy Francisca Okwechime writes in defence of the woman that brought in brothers that unfortunately beat the hubby to death

Good evening, Mr Ufuoma Bernard I truly sympathise with you. I'm the founder of Afulenu cares foundation and these are the kind of situations we fight for. Its very sad you do not know the true story and all that glitters is not gold.
I'm sorry my dearest friend and sister Princess Polachi Vivian , but I have to tell your story, she was 16 when her father died and due to poverty she was forced to marry Odi who was 40 then, she was a baby making machine, started giving birth from 17, Odi would only sleep with her for procreation and never showed her intimacy, he beat her up to stupor some nights she didn't agree, she suffered from depression which led to her weight gain, she was unhappy and had no one to turn to until she registered herself at the stadium not a gym and not by Odi.
Now working out was the only thing that made her happy, when Odi saw the wife was happy he started his rounds of lies that she was being unfaithful and the beatings increased. Many times my friend will hide until her wounds heal, she will always say he is not perfect but at least he is taking care of the children. My friend endured the beating and domestic violence for 12 years but still kept quiet.
Now the sister to Odi who is divorced came to live with them, instead of going to the one bedroom she insisted it's her brothers house and decided to stay in the living room, princess disagreed and asked her to move to the one bedroom that it won't be nice when visitors come to visit and see her in the parlour with her belongings so an argument started which led to Odi slapping Princess, as if that was not enough, the sister held princess hands while Odi punched and blew princess in his usual manner, she suffered a wrist and shoulder fracture, I have the report from the hospital and I will post pictures as well.
This beating happened on Saturday the 30th of March, now In 12 years of marriage princess has never retaliated but due to the beating she received, she sent the pictures to her family, the next day which was Sunday, the siblings arrived and wanted to know why Odi has been beating up their sister all these years and Odi asked them all to get out and this led to a confrontation and they all started fighting, the elder brother to my friend princess is younger and stronger so he was able to overpower Odi.
Now Odi had some cuts and bruises, I'm not supporting taking laws into your hands but the beating was just to give him a taste of his own medicine, now unfortunately after 10 days Odi died, we couldn't believe it bcoz the intention was just to beat him up so he won't touch their sister again. Now my friend with her broken wrist, shoulder, badly beaten face was arrested but when God is at work, you will suffer tribulations but he will always rescue his own, today I was at the police station after 6 days of her arrest and to God be the glory she has been released because the autopsy showed the real cause of his death, I have first hand information from the police and hospital so please before you defame anyone on social media please know the facts, I don't support evil but I know many men who have fought their sister's husband, even their daughter's husbands for beating them up, domestic violence should not be supported no matter what, this is the whole truth about this case and God will vindicate my friend.
I leave you with some of the pictures of my friend when Odi uses her as a punching bag, she endured for 12 years.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2260530210664029&set=a.1198385970211797&type=3&theater

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Send her to any Prison in the North, her brain will reset
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by millionboi2: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
noisy45:
When u give a woman turned wife alot of leverage she will misbehave no fucking wife will tell me not to put my blood sibling in the guest room when things have gone bad for them. Dem never born d woman well
As if she is d one,she wouldn't feel bad
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by nick50(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dangers of a one sided story...so u mean the man above seniors this lady with 20yrs ?? God help Nigerians
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
GlobalAdvtForum:
What do you want to do with her own side of the story? Go and get her story from her at the police station.

To be able to come to an informed and reasonable conclusion or opinion smiley I know your sense died with her husband and that's why you blindly believe his biased friend with no good reason.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by GuntersChain(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
it wouldnt have gotten to this point if she had given him the women on strike treatment.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by AmaSophy: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
I know these people very well. They are my neighbours at Location Road, Oyigbo. Her igbo name is Olachi and his Igbo name is Odinakachi although we all call him Alloy. His pharmacy is the first on the left when you get into Location Road from Oyigbi express. Now hear this!!!

NOONE SHOULD SPEAK ILL OF A DEAD MAN BUT YOU SEE THIS VERY MAN, HE WAS A BEAST EVEN IN DEATH. ALWAYS BEATING THIS WOMAN WHO BORE 4 CHILDREN FOR HIM. 2 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS.

The same thing that kept him to 40 years before marrying a teenager is the same thig that made him beat her always. RIP ALLOY & incase you can see this, your pharmacy is not open o. Your workers whom you treated wrongly have left it and the drugs might just expire like that.

Live a good life and people will tell your story. Sad though.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
If she had involved the police, it’s still guys on this forum that will yap about how she’s a useless feminist for calling police for her husband.

Wondering if she thinks she’s in America where a woman can call the police on her husband. So she dealt with it the way she knew how.
It was either endure the abuse or act.

Can’t complain about a system you enable.

I do not support jungle justice. She should indeed have left him. But again that’s a useless feminist idea. Divorce is a taboo
Classicalman:
Dead men don't talk. That is her words against a corpse. Why didn't she report to the police during those 12 years? She is obviously a murderous psychopath who should be jailed for at least 40 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by jurybabe: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is the story from Alloy's friend . I'd like to hear the side of his wife's friend too .....

eeeeeeh
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by bukatyne(f): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
kenodrill:
May God save us(the bachelors)from every evil future wife IJN Amen

You want a wife that you will slap to death abi?
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by bukatyne(f): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Deji63:

Even the meekest of women can be deadly. Just be careful in your dealings with women. Patience is key. If the slap did not happen she wouldn't have been used by the devil. I am sure she did not know it will result to his untimely death. Lesson learnt

Wise man.

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by kenodrill: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
bukatyne:

You want a wife that you will slap to death abi?

I will never raise my hands on any woman. If the relationship isn't healthy for Me I walk out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) / Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.