Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? (18220 Views)

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! / Project Strongest States In Nigeria TV Show: Photos Of Delegates / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Psoul(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2019
femmoy:

I'm not amazed, typical flat head from the states of the rising sun.
omo ale jati jati

Hahahahahaha....so u can be pained this way. Chaiiii...biko take heart.
Tribalistic afonja. I am proud to come from the land of the rising sun. Go and die as a slave u are.

Amadioha kugbue kwa gi ebe ahu. Onye iberibe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by femmoy(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2019
Psoul:

Hahahahahaha....so u can be pained this way. Chaiiii...biko take heart.
Tribalistic afonja. I am proud to come from the land of the rising sun. Go and die as a slave u are.

Amadioha kugbue kwa gi ebe ahu. Onye iberibe.

the last sentence goes to all ur family members.
he goat.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Abiodunstephen(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2019
I disagree with you on this issue, channel picture quality is good, also In area of journalism they are trying so stop bringing down others people business nothing different in omega TV and channel TV even TVC are trying if you have any complain about channel TV pictures may be you will need to change your TV set to flat screen type
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by obafemiican: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2019
My state own is worst, bad background, both news and other programs all use the same background. Poor quality pictures.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Agreed. But that NTA own is a serious case
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Psoul(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2019
femmoy:

the last sentence goes to all ur family members.
he goat.

....and the last one in urs goes to ur useless father.

Hahahahahahaaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by obafemiican: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2019
State television ni oh
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by femmoy(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Psoul:

....and the last one in urs goes to ur useless father.

Hahahahahahaaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think u know how to read and comprehend? I said ur sentences written in ur stupid language goes to all your family members. asshole.

quote me again and become unfortunate in life.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by lloyds(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2019
MFM TV, RCCG Dove TV and some other church stations are not world class o. .

Channels tv is far better than any other Nigerian station in terms of creativity and innovation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by LoySupremo: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2019
RCCG's live broadcast always looks like an event that happened 10 years ago...so I understand what you r saying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by sparog(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Budline:

That is why I watch CGTN(China Global Television Network) when my dstv sub expires, it's clear and sharp af and their news are well updated and top notch! Close to CNN& Al Jazeera. I rarely watch NTA coz of the picture quality.

You're right bro CGTN is very clear with awesome picture quality

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by MisterFresh: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2019
NTA picture quality will improve when nairaland works on their archaic site design

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol. The reason is because they're free to air and therefore can't spend huge millions on expensive cameras and so on. The churches you mentioned all have budget running into billions of naira. A very good camera cost nothing less than 5 million naira

Another thing is that Nigeria is a failed country. South Africa has Supersports, mtn, shoprite and so on. Globacom has managed to remain the worst network in the world and rather spend more on TV commercials than on equipment

Don't mind them...After Anthony Joshua will be coming to open mouth and say, "We Nigerians"....

MisterFresh:
NTA picture quality will improve when nairaland works on their archaic site design

In other words... it is a Nigerian something...as in...that thing called "innovation" seems to be missing from our DNA...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by SoupNazi(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
I don't watch Nigerian TV.

Most of them still transmit on SD but use HD cameras.

Of all, NTA is the worst TV station there is.

TVC, Channels, OnTV etc have better picture quality and programmes.

This is very annoying to those of us with 4K or Full HD TVs. Why would you have an HD camera, shoot with it only to output in SD? The same thing goes with Soundcity channel.

Madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by SoupNazi(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2019
aro1:
TVC is clean bro

What is clean about transmitting in SD? It seems you are not familiar with Full HD broadcast and how it shits all over anything in SD. I strongly believe you are still using 1974 cathode ray tube TV

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by sirpekun: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Mo Abudu Receives the 2019 Médailles d’Honneur Award in France
Nigerian media mogul, Mo Abudus has clinched the French Médailles d’Honneur Award for 2019. The filmmaker was awarded with the 2019 Médailles d’Honneur in Cannes at MIPTV last night (April 8 2019). Mo Abudu was one of the 4 recipients of the award last night.

Read more https://idonsabi.com/mo-abudu-receives-the-2019-medailles-dhonneur-award-in-france/

johnmattew:
have u seen TVC owned by tinubu?

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Budline(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
sparog:

You're right bro CGTN is very clear with awesome picture quality

Yeah bro. Very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Kaybex007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Temidayo9:
I think the facts remains that most receiver TV Nigerian uses has 720x1440 resolution instead of 1080x1920, and the TV channels are not in HD

Chisos, even the screen resolution of my phone is higher than the one TV station use. grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Psoul(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
femmoy:

I don't think u know how to read and comprehend? I said ur sentences written in ur stupid language goes to all your family members. asshole.

quote me again and become unfortunate in life.

U are daft. U think you know anything and u beliv u have monopoly of bad mouthing. Nay...u don't
And for ur comprehension, u scaled zero.
I mean the last statement u made there is for ur father. So what problem do u have with that.

Keep quoting me to get more frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by ostechno(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Its simple, Nigeria telecommunication hasn't switched from analogue to digital
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by mozona(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
cos the country lack maintenance, and the country detest moving forward.

our leaders the problem.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by citizen202(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Prodigytal:

What type of channel? Terrestrial channels like silverbird and co are no go. There's too much politics involved and you would spend a lot. A lot of people don't watch those channels anymore. The best channel to start right now is a pay tv channel. You would spend a lot to produce content first, then you take it to dstv to buy the channel. The overall best is online tv. Cheap to start. Least problems. It may not be the number one medium but in a few years, majority will depend on online tv for content.
oh really he was looking at something like paytv channel to be on dstv or maybe any other satellite. Do you have an idea where we can begin
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Prodigytal: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
citizen202:
oh really he was looking at something like paytv channel to be on dstv or maybe any other satellite. Do you have an idea where we can begin

Dstv collects pre produced content they can show for a year. Tell him to hire a studio in lagos and hire me wink as well as other staff. We'd create lots of shows and do publicity on social media, blogs, etc. Then he will launch on dstv and other pay tv.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Dickson44: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Reason why I rarely what Nigeria TV stations. Again, the network news on radio, must it be noisy? It has never been clear even for a day!!!
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by meobizy(f): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
MisterFresh:
Kai, kuku kill them.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by goaldynboy: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lumig:
You said NTA?? Have you ever watched EKITI TELEVISION (EKTV)?? I don't think so, you will immediately have eye defects from their extremely poor pictures, infact its the worst in the country

It can't be worse than that of cross rivers!!
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by goaldynboy: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lumig:
You said NTA?? Have you ever watched EKITI TELEVISION (EKTV)?? I don't think so, you will immediately have eye defects from their extremely poor pictures, infact its the worst in the country

It can't be worse than that of cross rivers!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by femmoy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Psoul:

U are daft. U think you know anything and u beliv u have monopoly of bad mouthing. Nay...u don't
And for ur comprehension, u scaled zero.
I mean the last statement u made there is for ur father. So what problem do u have with that.

Keep quoting me to get more frustrated.

u,ur mother and father are all frustrated miserable dogs,it will never be well with u,today marks the beginning of ur misfortune and it will never leave u till death,he goat. foolish flat head pig
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Magnumproperty: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
citizen202:
Do you have an idea how to start a channel or who to meet my broda in Germany wants to open one but does not really know where to begin
I can link u with a close friend of mine. He is a mass communication graduate and has worked with lot of TV stations as a freelance producer. My WhatsApp details is in my signature
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Psoul(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2019
femmoy:

u,ur mother and father are all frustrated miserable dogs,it will never be well with u,today marks the beginning of ur misfortune and it will never leave u till death,he goat. foolish flat head pig

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Chaiiii...is it cos of this small thing that you are crying like dis.
Ewoooo...pathetic soul. Crying will not save ur miserable life that ur family inherited from ur ancestors.
It has come to live with u and ur generations yet unborn.
Slave of afonja slave, learn how to live with ur miserable life..ok.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by femmoy(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2019
Psoul:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Chaiiii...is it cos of this small thing that you are crying like dis.
Ewoooo...pathetic soul. Crying will not save ur miserable life that ur family inherited from ur ancestors.
It has come to live with u and ur generations yet unborn.
Slave of afonja slave, learn how to live with ur miserable life..ok.

u and ur family including ur unborn generations will leave a miserable life that will have no end,mad dog,if not that u are a slave why can't u rule Nigeria? animals. even Nigerians know u are slaves and will die a slave that's why the country is being ruled only by Hausas and Yorubas. so tell me who's slave between u and I?
bastard boy. unfortunate being.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Psoul(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2019
femmoy:

u and ur family including ur unborn generations will leave a miserable life that will have no end,mad dog,if not that u are a slave why can't u rule Nigeria? animals. even Nigerians know u are slaves and will die a slave that's why the country is being ruled only by Hausas and Yorubas. so tell me who's slave between u and I?
bastard boy. unfortunate being.

Boy, if u want to talk, just talk without crying. This ur crying is making people think I am beating u up.
Look at dis irrational slave ooo.
Who told u that Igbos are hell bent in ruling this country?
Igbos are only interested in conducive environment to do their business.
It's only the slave afonjas that are crying to rule while their Northern Masters are using them as foot stool.

Well, I will not blame you cos ur government don't let small boys like you to learn history in school and ur father is such a brainless slave that he cannot sit u down to tell you some stories. Well, I don't blame him too. What did he know that he will tell. A slave that is always at the backyard can't know what is happening at the frontage. So remain a slave.
For information sake, the Igbos have ruled this country when it was stile a sane country. We are not much interested in the ruling again. U people that are ruling, how una body dey una? U will hardly see Igbos begging for food on the road, but see as the two "ruling tribes" are flooding our streets begging for food. If ruling is this type abeg carry am go far from us.

So, my little boy, ur miserable life is just starting off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? / TECNO Camission Reality Show On Africa Magic (Pictures) / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.