Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? (18216 Views)

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! / Project Strongest States In Nigeria TV Show: Photos Of Delegates / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by femmoy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Psoul:

Boy, if u want to talk, just talk without crying. This ur crying is making people think I am beating u up.
Look at dis irrational slave ooo.
Who told u that Igbos are hell bent in ruling this country?
Igbos are only interested in conducive environment to do their business.
It's only the slave afonjas that are crying to rule while their Northern Masters are using them as foot stool.

Well, I will not blame you cos ur government don't let small boys like you to learn history in school and ur father is such a brainless slave that he cannot sit u down to tell you some stories. Well, I don't blame him too. What did he know that he will tell. A slave that is always at the backyard can't know what is happening at the frontage. So remain a slave.
For information sake, the Igbos have ruled this country when it was stile a sane country. We are not much interested in the ruling again. U people that are ruling, how una body dey una? U will hardly see Igbos begging for food on the road, but see as the two "ruling tribes" are flooding our streets begging for food. If ruling is this type abeg carry am go far from us.

So, my little boy, ur miserable life is just starting off.

can u even open ur smelling mouth to talk to me if u see me? I'll waste u for the rest of ur miserable family.

both u and ur stupid father lack sense,see who's talking about history?
foolish slaves that's what u and ur people are and will remain like that till Nigeria ceases to exist as a nation.

ur miserable life has started ever since u first quoted me and it will not stop till ur generations perish. mother fucker
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Psoul(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
femmoy:

can u even open ur smelling mouth to talk to me if u see me? I'll waste u for the rest of ur miserable family.

both u and ur stupid father lack sense,see who's talking about history?
foolish slaves that's what u and ur people are and will remain like that till Nigeria ceases to exist as a nation.

ur miserable life has started ever since u first quoted me and it will not stop till ur generations perish. mother fucker

Ewoooo.....see chick forming as a hen. Wait hawk is coming to devour ur stupid filthy life.
May Dangote truck wey fail break crush u dia. No no no no....dat will be an advantage to u at least dey go show ur corpse for Nairaland.
Make the truck no crush u again abeg.
Make ur village thunder wey miss road jam ur left ball.
See smelly dirty afonja forming u know we
No let me give u brain resetting slap.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by femmoy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Psoul:

Ewoooo.....see chick forming as a hen. Wait hawk is coming to devour ur stupid filthy life.
May Dangote truck wey fail break crush u dia. No no no no....dat will be an advantage to u at least dey go show ur corpse for Nairaland.
Make the truck no crush u again abeg.
Make ur village thunder wey miss road jam ur left ball.
See smelly dirty afonja forming u know we
No let me give u brain resetting slap.

u just mentioned what will eventually kill u,miserable being. that will be ur portion,next time u will learn never to talk to people u don't know anyhow....mad dog
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
There is no TV station including the ones owned by the church you mentioned that is anywhere near CNN in picture quality. The only station right now that comes any where close is tvc. Redeemed TV is easily the worst amongst the church TV stations , both in quality and aspect ratio .. loverworld is not on Dstv ... Emma is just ok not any where near wonderful.

HolyFuckXXX:
Prior to the thread created by hissexcelency about NTA being an embarrassment.

well the truth of the matter is apart from Church TV stations like Emmanuel TV by TB Joshua, loveworld by Chris oyakhilome and other stations owned by churches.

All other secular TV stations in Nigeria are an embarrassment and a national humiliation to NIGERIA.

This is not even about NTA, stations like silverbird, AIT, channels, Lagos TV, galaxy etc, are all shameful to the black race.

It's 2019 and the 21st century and yet these TV stations in Nigeria, lacked good picture quality, their videos and programs is like taking me back to the days of 3gp video quality.

Look at Emmanuel TV and loveworld, you will see that their picture quality, their videos are world class, they are in the league of their own.

There is practically no difference between the quality in CNN and that of Emmanuel TV and loveworld, including all other church TV stations like omega fire ministry, Mercy TV and Redeemers TV etc.

So why are all the TV stations owned by churches, top notch?

And the others funded by government and one politician or the other, are an embarrassment to the black race and the world at large.

During the election when Inec chairman was calling the result, the picture quality, the video, even the settings and the Hall used, everything was like going back to 1914.
The world was watching how embarrassing Nigeria has become.

something is fundamentally wrong in Nigeria.

The studios of NTA, AIT, SILVERBIRD, Channels etc are all embarrassment.

Journalist and newscasters are all embarrassment.

Picture quality is an embarrassment.

video quality is in 3gp.

Nigeria which way?
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Psoul(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2019
femmoy:

u just mentioned what will eventually kill u,miserable being. that will be ur portion,next time u will learn never to talk to people u don't know anyhow....mad dog

Ogun born Skull Minner. One day, those skulls u are mining will kill u and ur entire generation. Silly pedophile
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by femmoy(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Psoul:

Ogun born Skull Minner. One day, those skulls u are mining will kill u and ur entire generation. Silly pedophile

that's to tell how foolish u are,I'm not an ogun born,I was born and brought up in Surelere,and mind u....the 419 crime u and ur people do will eventually end ur life soon,if u live up to December,call me names u fool. ur end has come and it will catch u like a trap. stupid flat head pig
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Psoul(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2019
femmoy:

that's to tell how foolish u are,I'm not an ogun born,I was born and brought up in Surelere,and mind u....the 419 crime u and ur people do will eventually end ur life soon,if u live up to December,call me names u fool. ur end has come and it will catch u like a trap. stupid flat head pig

Liar....U are from Ogun. Ur father was ostracized and he ran to cos of skull mining and wicked ritual activities. Since then, u ppl have not set foot into Ogun. U now claim surulere.
Now u have started toeing the footsteps of ur father. What happened to him is about happening to u. It's a generational curse.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by femmoy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Psoul:

Liar....U are from Ogun. Ur father was ostracized and he ran to cos of skull mining and wicked ritual activities. Since then, u ppl have not set foot into Ogun. U now claim surulere.
Now u have started toeing the footsteps of ur father. What happened to him is about happening to u. It's a generational curse.

Both u and ur miserable family are all mad,I shouldn't even be talking to a descendant of an already wasted generation so as not to infect me. Suck my dick....pained Igbo. Thunder fire u,fire ur family,fire ur generations. Unfortunate being.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Psoul(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
femmoy:

Both u and ur miserable family are all mad,I shouldn't even be talking to a descendant of an already wasted generation so as not to infect me. Suck my dick....pained Igbo. Thunder fire u,fire ur family,fire ur generations. Unfortunate being.

Silly Gay. Do u think I'm a gay like u. Go look for ur fellow guy to suck ur dirty smelling uncircumcised afonja dick. Thunder fire dat ur broken pencil kind of dick.
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by femmoy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
Psoul:

Silly Gay. Do u think I'm a gay like u. Go look for ur fellow guy to suck ur dirty smelling uncircumcised afonja dick. Thunder fire dat ur broken pencil kind of dick.

u are an infected gay,dirty Igbo pig
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by citizen202(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2019
Magnumproperty:

I can link u with a close friend of mine. He is a mass communication graduate and has worked with lot of TV stations as a freelance producer. My WhatsApp details is in my signature
OK DAT will be nice .Tank you
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by citizen202(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2019
Prodigytal:

Dstv collects pre produced content they can show for a year. Tell him to hire a studio in lagos and hire me wink as well as other staff. We'd create lots of shows and do publicity on social media, blogs, etc. Then he will launch on dstv and other pay tv.
Prodigytal:

Dstv collects pre produced content they can show for a year. Tell him to hire a studio in lagos and hire me wink as well as other staff. We'd create lots of shows and do publicity on social media, blogs, etc. Then he will launch on dstv and other pay tv.
not bad can i watsapp you
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Prodigytal: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2019
citizen202:
grin not bad can i watsapp you

Sure. 09072062854
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Revolva(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Airoflaw:
AIT no good..mayb na your TV

ait de ok bro its very clear
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Dyoungstar: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2019
citizen202:
Do you have an idea how to start a channel or who to meet my broda in Germany wants to open one but does not really know where to begin

What channel?

TV channel or YouTube channel?
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by citizen202(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dyoungstar:

What channel?

TV channel or YouTube channel?
TV channel and how to host it on paytv platforms .for instance like Emmanuel tv
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by wirinet(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
The problem with us Nigerians (and I would say black Africans in general) is that we are resistant to change. We believe in doing things the old ways. My office subscription for dstv ran out two weeks back and I am not ready to subscribe, so have been watching only the free channels, in which NTA is one of them. Had not watched NTA for decades. Was shocked that NTA remained the way it was 30 years ago, same logo, same theme music, same picture and audio quality, same studio. It seems the station is frozen in time - 1980s.

Most of these our private TV and even radio stations will not survive the next decade if they don't move with the times. Internet TV and radio will take over radio and TV, as the cost of unlimited bandwidth begins to fall. Already YouTube is gradually taking over from TV. Many Nigerians get their info and entertainment from YouTube. My wife hardly goes near the TV anymore because I bring my modem from the office after I close and she watches all the programmes she wants at night from YouTube. It is only the children that still watches cartoons and other children's programmes on DSTV. Mark Angel and Tonto Dike make millions every week solely from their YouTube channels.

Youtube TV recently launched in the US and will launch in the rest of the world within the next few years. Most new TVs has inbuilt youtube facility, all you need is a WiFi connection.

Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Magnumproperty: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
citizen202:
OK DAT will be nice .Tank you
You can reach me on WhatsApp through my signature
Re: Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? by Nikra(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Konstantine99:
Lol, not so long ago I had a situation when I was in Africa I got hot in the house and I decided to find a solution that prompted me to go outside and put a street TV antenna(I lived on the program for several months). However, when faced with this, I decided to look at the answers on the forums, where I was advised to read about it on the article about best tv antenna for rural areas where there are recommendations for the best antennas that can be ordered from Amazon. By the way fortunately it was with Amazon and the delivery was successful and high-quality.
Hey, so you think that it really works? I think I should try...

LABE ORUN NEWS: Ten Months Old Baby Dies In Struggle Over Land (strange But True / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? / TECNO Camission Reality Show On Africa Magic (Pictures)