Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic (32574 Views)

Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / It's Better To Be A 6th Wife Like Regina Daniels Than To Be Davido's Bae Chioma / Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by yomi007k(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:
So true.

At least she is now married to a man who can fulfil her dreams financially.

Travels in and out of Nigeria like water.

No need breaking her back, to make money again.

If she's smart she will open her own business and focus on it.

No. More directors and producers requesting for a short. Shes free! Free! Free from groping hands of men, with lying tongues all to get inbetween her legs.
Na To focus only on her new family and biz, if she decides to work by the side.

Story.

When the man dies shortly she will be back on the street looking for men.

I hope they have a kid.

Good luck with the business too.

We all in God's hands.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Oselu28(f): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
What do you expect from her,when she only thinks with her punany. She should stop disgracing Edo people that's d only problem I have with her

I'm sure she's wishing she can be he's 7th wife
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Gentleziggy(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2019
She is not marrying that man because she loves him,she is after d material gains n it will b such a pity that after d man is done with her by divorcing her ,she will b amongst d divorced class .dabota Lawson is an example
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by jrusky(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Chiffy:

It is power of the money not pussy. Pussy has no power where money stands.

Is Regina herself a poor girl? Pls what is your point?

You people interpret stupidity all the time to power of money, this is pure stupidity because Regina herself is not all that a poor girl.

Something is missing here may be she need some iron slap on her face or head to reformat her brain.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Expensive2000(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2019
martineverest:
go to her Instagram page,u go laff taya
Keep quiet!
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Jackipapa: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2019
16 married 55
End time thing
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by princfred(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2019
yomi007k:

Story.

When the man dies shortly she will be back on the street looking for men.

I hope they have a kid.

Good luck with the business too.

We all in God's hands.
And men will find her too phony.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by victorian(f): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2019
Zhegx:
You a right.....People judging her will not think twice before they do same. Wish her all the best.

I'm telling you!

They are just jealous of her

I wish her the best too.

One of my childhood friend, she's 34 , single mother of 3 , but married to a 65years old billionaire.
One of the shareholders of silverbird. She travels abroad with her husband like water.

All her kids in private school in lekki. They all live with the man in his mansion in Lekki

As in, she's enjoying life and her husband is still kicking strong.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Sirpaul(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2019
don't mind the slowpoke
donkarly:
But she has been a sidechic before becoming the 6th wife..

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Pgs01: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2019
taiyesoul:
6th Wife. I'm sure the oldest daughter of that old man is old enough to be Regina Daniel's mum.

Power of the P U S S Y

Babe take d cash, guy man go help wawu ur tin
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by yomi007k(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2019
princfred:
And men will find her too phony.

Exactly. I hope dem no go job her by that time too.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Sunsets: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
coming from a nudist. It's a welcome development.
Amagite3:
Nigerian actress and comedian, Etinosa Idemudia has reacted to teen actress Regina Daniels, marrying 59-year-old billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

Etinosa while having the conversation with some of her friends on her Insta-story said;

"I don't care about that thing, the man honoured her. He married her. It's better for her to be 6th wife, than some of those girls that are side chics with 'thanks for coming'."

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/its-better-for-regina-daniels-to-be-a-6th-wife-than-be-a-side-chic-etinosa.html

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Amyyy2020: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Isn't diz geh just 18yrs old??

Where did she keep her books mbok?? Or have she graduated already

#just asking #
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Adakintroy: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
She will still sneak with her young boyfriend. So what's the point. She may be married but not settled .

Our love for materialism is living us gradually with no soul.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Marotzke(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Necksonnel:
Go ask funk akindele how far about third wife
so? Does it make being a side chick better?
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by andyanders: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Regina Daniels is from a poor home despite that her mother once acted. None of these young women and so called actresses has a genuine job, All na packaging.

Nothing wrong with the girl taking advantage of the old man to enjoy and run her family by riding on expensive cars and buying a house for her mother. The man has the money to shower her with all the blessings that follows.

She can use her talent while fvcking the man to get the whole world. Nothing is wrong with the man giving her all what she wanted because the girl is young and beautiful and will be ready to be giving her Mouth Action )BloW joob) because at his age and her age, that is the only thing that can make the man last long with such young girl as he doesn't have the power to be striving her. Any man spending money on any young girl of Regina Daniel's model, does so for the Mouth Action he is getting from her.

She has her life to live and nothing do both of them. Many ladies and guys here would have loved to even be with the type of man or girl's position.

At her age, she can order the man to kneel down or empty his bank account for her and even request he kills any of the older wives of the man, and the man will grant her request.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by andyanders: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:

I'm telling you!

They are just jealous of her

I wish her the best too.

One of my childhood friend, she's 34 , single mother of 3 , but married to a 65years old billionaire.
One of the shareholders of silverbird. She travels abroad with her husband like water.

All her kids in private school in lekki. They all live with the man in his mansion in Lekki

As in, she's enjoying life and her husband is still kicking strong.

You are damn right. When a man has his money, he can go for any young girl that is willing to play ball. Nothing wrong as the only thing a lady needs is her future security to train her children and be stress free.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Onyeabortonna: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Plz ma.....sorry Mrs....sorry sister ....who asked for ur opinion ...cus u ave cum again ....�
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Brightest04(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
If this funny marriage had happened up north,some guys down south would have been running their mouths and crying child-marriage.

Anyway for your information this 69yr old baba-olowo-no-go-die,have been hammering Ragina Daniels puna since she was 14.What about that?
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Money answerth all things.

The guy is 59, perhaps still agile.

Her life, her decision.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by myself13: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Adakintroy:
She will still sneak with her young boyfriend. So what's the point. She may be married but not settled .

Our love for materialism is living us gradually with no soul.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Amagite3:
Nigerian actress and comedian, Etinosa Idemudia has reacted to teen actress Regina Daniels, marrying 59-year-old billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

Etinosa while having the conversation with some of her friends on her Insta-story said;

"I don't care about that thing, the man honoured her. He married her. It's better for her to be 6th wife, than some of those girls that are side chics with 'thanks for coming'."

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/its-better-for-regina-daniels-to-be-a-6th-wife-than-be-a-side-chic-etinosa.html

Each time i see threads like this i always laugh in silence.

One day i believe lalasticlala will find it necessary to put this thread on frontpage.
https://www.nairaland.com/4956917/legitimate-concubine#74706573
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Correction, power of MONEY!

Nigerian girls love money more than anything. Forget about tall, dark and handsome, if he's poor, no show. Money is their real specs. They can marry even a 10,000yr old man or be the 16,000th wife, so far as the man is very rich grin
Better than those who can kill their whole family and community for money. Just close your eyes tell me say you nor like money
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Num07033711115(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Se this one na juju or money when fresh boy like us still dey na that old man she see
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Amagite3:

6th Wife? Is it allowed in Christianity? Cos i knew in Islam u can only marry a maximum of 4 wives.
But in olden days u can still add with concubines though not legally married.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Dickson44: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=taiyesoul post=77386424]6th Wife. I'm sure the oldest daughter of that old man is old enough to be Regina Daniel's mum.

Power of the P U S S Y

I would rather say power of money
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Dickson44: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
taiyesoul:
6th Wife. I'm sure the oldest daughter of that old man is old enough to be Regina Daniel's mum.

Power of the P U S S Y

I would rather say, the power of money.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by mechanics(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
hmmmmm, she should also go and marry a man with many wives.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by lottomkyes200: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmm I tot she is a Christian and that man a Muslim. if so what a shame.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by Khaleell001(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Finest641:
When I thought I've seen it all
With all due respect I think your thinking process is very weak and shallow.
Etinosa said the absolute truth. it is one million better to be 11th wife than to be glorified side chic.
Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by otino(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
what's the difference between side chick n 6th wife. To me all are side chick

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic by sapeleboi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
pussy controlla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry / Orange Seller, Ayomide Receives Scholarship From Esther Ajayi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.