Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 (14581 Views)

Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits / Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Vendee: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2019
I pray, especially from a minority tribe.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Kolping: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Amina is an insider so she knows what's she's talking about. She is Fulani (father) with a white British mother.
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by ahjerryboy1(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2019
I don't think a women can lead us through,simply because even if the woman doesn't hadestination,ntion to loot the country funds what about his man which is her husband, don't we think that this man could persuade her to extent of looting large amount money
In my own perspective the only or mere person that can lead the country to his final destination, is a competent man and I pray by 2023 the man that would transform our dear country will be our next presidio...
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by jonnyBee: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Feranchek:
I love her boldness and truthfulness too. Truly, our level of democracy in this country is still a far cry from what it should be.

You should equally love how she enrich herself through approval rosewood export to china while serving as minister of environment.
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Stillthebest: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2019
chinambusay:
Amina Mohammed, UN Deputy Secretary-General revealed that a woman will replace President Buhari in 2023 while speaking at the Mo Ibrahim governance weekend in Abidjan.The former Minister of Environment and UN Deputy Secretary-General who was asked when Nigeria will have a female president, said in response that by 2023, a woman will replace President Buhari. She replied by  saying: “2023, Insha Allah”.

When asked if she would be running, she said: “Look, all of my life has been as a public servant and as one that serves, so that is not a problem for me.

“But let me be truthful here, I have always thought that I am appointable and not electable. I think the political system that we have in our country, I believe in democracy, but I think the model for us, where we are is an incredibly difficult environment to say you would come to office through the will of the people.“I think the manipulation of democracy is a very serious issue in our countries. We have a population, as I said, has a level of literacy that can be manipulated, that is not right.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/09/un-deputy-secretary-general-says-a-woman-will-replace-president-buhari-in-2023/

Daylight dreams
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Amina Mohammed, NgoziOkonjo Iweala - Two Nigerian women that have made us proud and brought international repute to Nigeria cool
taah!

meche onu kwagi dia!
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by ogbonti: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
if this woman is thinking she ( a northerner ) will rule after bUHARI, she better go dream again

BUHARI I KNOW WILL NEVER HAND OVER TO A SOUTHERNER,,, HE will rather handover to a northerner or encourage a military take over which will make a northern General take over from him.... THEN CIVIL WAR WILL BURST OUT - that is if the afonjas and Igbos can ever speak with one voice. HMMMM, BUHARI - baba Nepotism ? hand over to southerner? hmmmmmm i dey look una!
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
MichaelSokoto:

taah!

meche onu kwagi dia!
Don't let hate and tribalism give you high BP
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by CalabarPikin: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pipe dreams undecided undecided
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Optional09: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Who is this one talking to
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Kylce042(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
I can't vote any woman for presidency
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by 1759King: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
So there has always been an agenda?
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Yankee101: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Manipulated elections

Tell Buhari and Elrufai
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by rummmy: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Two Nigerian women that have made us proud and brought international repute to Nigeria cool
please add AUNTY KEMI ADEOSUN,the only Nigerian with a scam nysc certificate that is yet to be persecuted.
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Mrexcell(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
chinambusay:
Amina Mohammed, UN Deputy Secretary-General revealed that a woman will replace President Buhari in 2023 while speaking at the Mo Ibrahim governance weekend in Abidjan.The former Minister of Environment and UN Deputy Secretary-General who was asked when Nigeria will have a female president, said in response that by 2023, a woman will replace President Buhari. She replied by  saying: “2023, Insha Allah”.

When asked if she would be running, she said: “Look, all of my life has been as a public servant and as one that serves, so that is not a problem for me.

“But let me be truthful here, I have always thought that I am appointable and not electable. I think the political system that we have in our country, I believe in democracy, but I think the model for us, where we are is an incredibly difficult environment to say you would come to office through the will of the people.“I think the manipulation of democracy is a very serious issue in our countries. We have a population, as I said, has a level of literacy that can be manipulated, that is not right.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/09/un-deputy-secretary-general-says-a-woman-will-replace-president-buhari-in-2023/

The fulani cabals might have settled for her or alsha buhari in 2023 yorubas how market?
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by bigdot1759(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mrexcell:

The fulani cabals might have settled for her or alsha buhari in 2023 yorubas how market?
na mama piece we go use come 2023

Igbos how market na
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by soothsayer2: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dream of the century...
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Don't let hate and tribalism give you high BP
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University / Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.