Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 (14570 Views)

Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits / Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by chinambusay: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Amina Mohammed, UN Deputy Secretary-General revealed that a woman will replace President Buhari in 2023 while speaking at the Mo Ibrahim governance weekend in Abidjan.The former Minister of Environment and UN Deputy Secretary-General who was asked when Nigeria will have a female president, said in response that by 2023, a woman will replace President Buhari. She replied by  saying: “2023, Insha Allah”.

When asked if she would be running, she said: “Look, all of my life has been as a public servant and as one that serves, so that is not a problem for me.

“But let me be truthful here, I have always thought that I am appointable and not electable. I think the political system that we have in our country, I believe in democracy, but I think the model for us, where we are is an incredibly difficult environment to say you would come to office through the will of the people.“I think the manipulation of democracy is a very serious issue in our countries. We have a population, as I said, has a level of literacy that can be manipulated, that is not right.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/09/un-deputy-secretary-general-says-a-woman-will-replace-president-buhari-in-2023/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Two Nigerian women that have made us proud and brought international repute to Nigeria cool

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by eagleae7(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2019
We shall see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by nepapole(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
I saw Bobrisky replace Buhari in my dreams.
Could this come true?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Hadey45: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Anything can happen
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by sukerefakere(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
nepapole:
Could this come true?
Did you use that drug last night

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by yuri4kyston: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Good development
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by lilfreezy: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
But Tinubu, fashola and osinbade are not women na

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by soberdrunk(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy what type of April joke is this? We don't even have a female governor, a woman cannot handle Nigeria in the next 50 years....... Yes I said it! angry

20 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Austineva(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmmm. 4 9ja?
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Feranchek(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
I love her boldness and truthfulness too. Truly, our level of democracy in this country is still a far cry from what it should be.
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by festacman(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Nothing much will be achieved under the current political order where mediocre politicians who have occupied juicy political offices in the past and enriched themselves are the ones at the forefront. Let's face it, the people who can run for top office today and comfortably fund their campaign and possible rigging are in the mould of Kwankwanso, Ekwerammadu, Wike Tambuwal, Saraki, Lamido, Tinubu, etc. The two primary concerns of this kind of leaders in government are
1) to keep strengthening personal political structure and financial capacity and
2) to fight and crush political enemies
Even governmental projects, policies and programs are used to oversee these selfish concerns. No serious attention is paid to sustainable development and human capital issues. You need to get a little close to these people and see how selfish and detached they are from key 'public good' issues.

The only way forward is enthronement of New Political Order after the on-going disruptions of the existing political order by non-conforming Buhari presidency.

6 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Lanretoye(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2019
tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by slidesorter: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Awesome. Am hoping it is Bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by jamezman(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Future impossible tense

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by frowland(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Sound and factual.
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Would be nice .
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by expresident(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2019
To be president for naija no be beans ooo
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by freethinker01: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by adewest1999(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2019
.since the day wey NEPA give us light when rain dey fall....... I started believing anything is possible

5 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Mulatta(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2019
To be honest and not be tribalistic I prefer this woman than buhari
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by wink2015(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2019
chinambusay:
Amina Mohammed, UN Deputy Secretary-General revealed that a woman will replace President Buhari in 2023 while speaking at the Mo Ibrahim governance weekend in Abidjan.The former Minister of Environment and UN Deputy Secretary-General who was asked when Nigeria will have a female president, said in response that by 2023, a woman will replace President Buhari. She replied by  saying: “2023, Insha Allah”.

When asked if she would be running, she said: “Look, all of my life has been as a public servant and as one that serves, so that is not a problem for me.

“But let me be truthful here, I have always thought that I am appointable and not electable. I think the political system that we have in our country, I believe in democracy, but I think the model for us, where we are is an incredibly difficult environment to say you would come to office through the will of the people.“I think the manipulation of democracy is a very serious issue in our countries. We have a population, as I said, has a level of literacy that can be manipulated, that is not right.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/09/un-deputy-secretary-general-says-a-woman-will-replace-president-buhari-in-2023/

THIS WILL GIVE TINUBU AND OSIBANJO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

The two of them have been waiting in the wings to succeed PMB.

This is a shocking surprise to Tinubu most especially.

Babachir Lawal, Junaid Mohammed have spoken on this matter that power can still remain in the north.

This woman is stylishly confirming their assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2019
nepapole:
Could this come true?

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by bigdot1759(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2019
That one go be VIRTUAL PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by MistadeRegal(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2019
angry

Either it be a woman or a man that succeeds Buhari, as long as Nigerians keep restoring their leaders from the National Recycle Bin of Ex-Servicemen, Nigeria won't move forward nor change.
Things will remain as it is or even get worse because none of these old men have anything to offer Nigeria than to enrich their coming generations while fooling the youths with "You're Tomorrow's Leaders" slang.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 by Westsida: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2019
So who’s the woman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbade Ojo Urges Tinubu To Reconcile With Afenifere Ahead Of 2023 / INEC CVR Update: Quarter 4, WK 15 As At 7am, Monday 25th July 2022 / Stop Hating Each Other Because Of Politicians - They Are Just Using Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.