Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,466 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits (2120 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by wwwihy: 9:15pm On May 26, 2023
Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President and Governor Portraits

Video:
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1662184329563258881

3 Likes

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by inoki247: 9:18pm On May 26, 2023
Buhari TiLo las las...

Nothing last forever....

Mak Tinubu sha create Alot of Psychiatric Home cos this election av produced Alot of mental patient....

5 Likes

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by Promicah: 9:19pm On May 26, 2023
Kia dis thing pain me no be small but I don accept my fate. Let good come out from Tinubu though. Make I dey optimistic.

13 Likes

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by sonature1: 9:19pm On May 26, 2023
If this is not scripted, it is just a sign that the vast majority of Nigerians are tired of Buhari.

Come to think of it, who wouldn't? That man was just an empty skull who was not even qualified to be a school prefect.

2 Likes

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by LeoDeKing: 9:22pm On May 26, 2023
I disagree with this report since Tinubu has not even unveiled his official portrait. But the way Tinubu is pressing the neck of some nitwits though. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by Ihateheadslamer: 9:25pm On May 26, 2023
No sane Nigerians will be proud to hang Pablo Escobat and Osama bin Laden portraits in their office tongue

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by LeoDeKing: 9:27pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
If this is not scripted, it is just a sign that the vast majority of Nigerians are tired of Buhari.

Come to think of it, who wouldn't? That man was just an empty skull who was not even qualified to be a school perfect.
1. By implication, Nigerians are in a hurry to hang Tinubu's portrait in their offices while the none Nigerians are still searching for a dead manhood.

2. The words in bold don't exist in any Nigerian school, though I can't say if they do in Alaigbo or Aba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by muykem: 9:28pm On May 26, 2023
So soon.
Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by LeoDeKing: 9:29pm On May 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
No sane Nigerians will be proud to hang Pablo Escobat and Osama bin Laden portraits in their office tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by Ihateheadslamer: 9:35pm On May 26, 2023
Is that you tongue[quote author=LeoDeKing post=123389469][/quote]
Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by ipobarecriminals: 3:38am On May 27, 2023
sad May we not hang misfortune, dark energy, black mourning clothes portrait in our office(s) and tremble sad

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by QuotaSystem: 3:50am On May 27, 2023
Everyone is looking forward to a better Nigeria by the grace of God 🇳🇬
Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by Starhearts: 6:16am On May 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Go form ur own country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by olatade(m): 6:29am On May 27, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Sorry bro, you don't have a choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by oyebanji44: 6:50am On May 27, 2023
What about the south eastern governors ?

Oya, let them do the needful..
Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by Tochitee(m): 7:43am On May 27, 2023
I'm happy.
Re: Tuesday Resumption: Kaduna Offices Replace President And Governor Portraits by egopersonified(f): 8:11am On May 27, 2023
I thought its president portrait first, then governor, then CEO/head of agency/DG

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? / What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State / Unibenstudent Officially Tears His Former PDP Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.