Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. (579 Views)

Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by queensera(f): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2019
A pastor anointing the members of the church with soft drinks, just to soften their ways to miracles.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/04/pastor-anointing-his-members-with-soft-drinks-to-soften-their-ways-to-miracles-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by queensera(f): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2019

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by JasonScoolari: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2019
Thank Heaven's he did not pour hot groundnut oil on their heads to fry up their way to quick miracles. grin
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Wonders have Ended

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
People who do worse and different things in shrines will come and spill trash. If it works for them, then it's fine.

Most Nigerians are hypocrites.
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by OpenYourEyes1: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2019
queensera:
A pastor anointing the members of the church with soft drinks, just to soften their ways to miracles.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/04/pastor-anointing-his-members-with-soft-drinks-to-soften-their-ways-to-miracles-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

You trolls are becoming desperate, annoying and ridiculous.
Only way to avoid the noise and childish distractions on this section is a beautiful BLOCK BUTTON. Forums don't normally add the feature unfortunately. Maybe we could have IGNORE LIST feature? I have lots of crooks to add on the LIST.

You guys are sick, sorry.
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by sukerefakere(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Wonders Cannot End
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Na so.pastor GOD MUST DO IT.I honestly can't blame the pastor after all he is trying to eck out a living even though its indecent. Its the mumu members I blame.
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by LuciferYaweh: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2019
No surprises.
90% of them are women.

I wonder who will marry these ones and worse still be unfortunate enough to beome their seeds since it's been scientifically proven that women are responsible for transferring stupidity to their offsprings.

The next generation are in deep soup.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by Baddiezz(f): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2019
what a waste of soft drink
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by MuttleyLaff: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Baddiezz:
what a waste of soft drink
Soft drink is poison anyway. If you know, you know, dem who no know, wont know this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by Baddiezz(f): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Soft drink is poison anyway. If you know, you know, dem who no know, wont know this.
Poison really?
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by MuttleyLaff: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Baddiezz:
Poison really?
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/203368/20170328/court-declares-coke-products-sprite-and-fanta-poisonous.htm

https://guardian.ng/features/health/soft-drinks-are-poison/

Are you this suspended from reality?
I stopped years ago, consciously using sugar and relunctantly have soft drinks only on outings, social gatherings and/or the occasional self gratification treat when having a fast food. Never too, if I can help it, do I drink them without straws. Man is his worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by Baddiezz(f): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/203368/20170328/court-declares-coke-products-sprite-and-fanta-poisonous.htm

https://guardian.ng/features/health/soft-drinks-are-poison/

Are you this suspended from reality?
I stopped years ago, consciously using sugar and relunctantly have soft drinks only on outings, social gatherings and/or the occasional self gratification treat when having a fast food. Never too, if I can help it, do I drink them without straws. Man is his worst enemy.
something must surely kill a man. Ain't nothing like a cold coke after a longass irksome day.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by MuttleyLaff: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Baddiezz:
something must surely kill a man.
From the moment we are born, our mortality clock starts to tick-tock down.

Baddiezz:
Ain't nothing like a cold coke after a longass irksome day.
You are better of with cold water than cold coke, if you are trying to have the cold sensation be absorbed quickly by the body. Why would someone want to commit self-harm, by intentionally damaging and/or injuring their body with poison. Years of taking cold coke, does and/or will take its toll.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by Baddiezz(f): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
From the moment we are born, our mortality clock starts to tick-tock down.

You are better of with cold water than cold coke, if you are trying to have the cold sensation be absorbed quickly by the body. Why would someone want to commit self-harm, by intentionally damaging and/or injuring their body with poison. Years of taking cold coke, does and/or will take its toll.
Ha water can't work wonders and give that soothing relief a chilled drink gives a student, we're only young once and Nigeria suckssssss as it is so denying myself of coke is like more torture

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by MuttleyLaff: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Baddiezz:
Ha water can't work wonders and give that soothing relief a chilled drink gives a student, we're only young once and Nigeria suckssssss as it is so denying myself of coke is like more torture
I pray it doesnt sneak up and/or catch up on you. Moderation, just as like in every other thing, is the watchword. Dont be having it, like as if, everyday is a party, when having it protect your enamel too, have it with straw. Enamel doesnt grow back ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by Baddiezz(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I pray it doesnt sneak up and/or catch up on you. Moderation, just as like in every other thing, is the watchword. Dont be having it, like as if, everyday is a party, when having it protect your enamel too, have it with straw. Enamel doesnt grow back ooo.
I do use straw when its bottled. And no its not an everyday thingy , its not everyday I'm "rich" lah lol only when am craving or just basically stressed out tired
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by MiaB(f): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Baddiezz:
Poison really?
Olodo he's right
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by MuttleyLaff: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
MiaB:
Olodo he's right
No ooo, please don't be mean to Baddiezz, she is only winding me up and gamely taking the piss. Baddiezz knows but sometimes because of "agidi", likes to suspend reality
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by Baddiezz(f): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
MiaB:

Olodo he's right
Heeehe sorry ma
MuttleyLaff:
No ooo, please don't be mean to Baddiezz, she is only winding me up and gamely taking the piss. Baddiezz knows but sometimes because of "agidi", likes to suspend reality
Lol not suspend, just agree to disagree
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by MiaB(f): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
no wonder
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by MiaB(f): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Baddiiezz:
Heeehe sorry maLol not suspend, just agree to disagree
sharrap and learn
Re: Pastor Anointing His Members With Soft Drinks To Soften Their Ways To Miracles. by Baddiezz(f): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
MiaB:
sharrap and learn

(1) (Reply)

"Muhammad Did It. Therefore It Is Not Sinful." / Oldest Nigerian Male In The UK Pa Raphael Otuwehinmi Passes Away At 99 / Yeshua,'Jesus'. A Name Corrupted To Mean Nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.