Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death (32261 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Classicalman(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Praizeupdates:
A man has lost his life after his wife allegedly hired thugs to beat him for slapping her. This was according to a narration by a man identified as Bernard Ufuoma, who is a friend to the deceased.

Meanwhile Friend of Lady Accused of ordering the beating of Her Husband To Death finally Speaks to defend her friend and narate what really happened.

See her post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/friend-of-lady-accused-of-ordering-the-beating-of-her-husband-to-death-speaks/

Feminists will always support their killer friends as long as they are female. This story smells of LIES. As he beat you for 12 years, why you no report am to Police for once?

3 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Truckpusher(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2019
This story isn’t adding up at all. Whatever she’ll would be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
Domestic violence isn’t a blank cheque to commit murder by hiring thugs which is premeditated.
She’s so done.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by 1x2x3: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
when I read the first post, I knew the story was false and one sided...... I couldn't even go through some of the comments made by nairalanders as some of them lacks sense in them.... the story given by the late husband's friend was just smelling lies and very shallow..... I knew for the woman to call thugs as claimed by the man's friend on her husband,he must have been a wife beater and she has gotten enough... all wife beaters have that one useless friend who gives them wrong advise and behaved exactly like them...... they are also terrible liars...... I don't feel pity for the man and I wish same on all wife beaters out there.... I thought he was man enough,he would have fought with his fellow men na....... let any man dare try such with my sister or daughters and see if they won't go 6 feets..... nonsense!

I don't understand the concept of wife beating. If he is abusive why stay for a whole 12 years? Why not move out abi dem tie the person?

Why did she not take legal process against the man with the help of her friend for over 12 years? Someone has been murdered and there's no way this story can justify her calms or result of her retaliation unless you don't know the law.

If it gets to the extent of physical abusive then the marriage isn't worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by CoolKizzy(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
there are three sides to a story. we've heard two. unfortunately, no one to tell us the absolute truth (the third)

so going by both sides,

1. Love has been lost in the marriage.

2. The husband's sister's arrival escalated the crisis

3. The wife registered for gym without the husbands knowledge and spends all her time there (or elsewhere,who knows?)

4. Men from the wife's side came and beat the man black and blue.

5. The man died. until we see autopsy, I don't know what killed him.

6. She got married to the man to help alleviate her and her household from poverty.

7. After several babies, she grew balls to challenge the husband (as expected, 12yrs? obi was no longer a boy)

8. The husband to a much agreeable extent may be abusive, going by the pictures.

9. The guest house side of the story is just turnioniown

10. They were both wrong, for the sake of their children, let them look for a soft landing.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by nephemmy(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
My only question to the friend is when are u gon be your own husband too to death?
oya narrate and let's hear

#HUSBANDKILLER
I know that ur friend linked u up with those thugs

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Iamicekid(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
To me I don’t believe this story he was beating you then leave the marriage now, so you didn’t call your brothers since all this while Na now u now call them, and how will the man want his own sister to be sleeping in the sitting room I don’t buy that, I think this woman is just a cheat and she kill the husband and was in the marriage all for money aspect cause why didn’t you leave for 12yrs Haba, Na so beating sweet you

3 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by nkpommpko(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
It's murder, my lady. Life jail or death penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Bulleye(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
when I read the first post, I knew the story was false and one sided...... I couldn't even go through some of the comments made by nairalanders as some of them lacks sense in them.... the story given by the late husband's friend was just smelling lies and very shallow..... I knew for the woman to call thugs as claimed by the man's friend on her husband,he must have been a wife beater and she has gotten enough... all wife beaters have that one useless friend who gives them wrong advise and behaved exactly like them...... they are also terrible liars...... I don't feel pity for the man and I wish same on all wife beaters out there.... I thought he was man enough,he would have fought with his fellow men na....... let any man dare try such with my sister or daughters and see if they won't go 6 feets..... nonsense!
Two wrongs?
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Kinikini: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please state the result of the autopsy because it is still not right for a wife to arrange her families to beat up her husband. According to her defender, she was so poor and had no one to run to yet had brothers strong enough to beat up the husband. Those strong brothers did not take her in and look after her in the 12 years she was been beating but suddenly have arms strong enough to snuff life out of her husband. Tales can be written about the dead after all, the dead don’t talk.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by alert01(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:

Why are you this bitter?. You should be arrested for supporting murder

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Agugbadin: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Some women endure domestic violence because of their children, the best would have been for the woman to leave, God has vindicated her as autopsy reveals the cause of death not to be as a result of the the brawl

2 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by holuwarlay08(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
who should we believe
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by alert01(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Truckpusher:
This story isn’t adding up at all. Whatever she’ll would be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
Domestic violence isn’t a blank cheque to commit murder by hiring thugs which is premeditated.
She’s so done.

Exactly. she's done

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by LewsTherin: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
That's the second side to the story.

Let's wait for the third. The truth.
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by happney65: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Does people suffering depression out on weight?I am not understanding.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Well, na dem sabi. This is one of the reasons why i advise Guys to go #MGTOW, Singlehood has no PAINS
but Marriage has 50% pleasures and 50% Pains
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Rosuxexat: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
I go still touch you and your daughter and nothing go happen lol. Dey make mouth

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by newdawn2017(f): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Realboygenius:
You're not happy, he's beating you LEAVE or report to police but instead you called people to beat him up and now he's dead. Kindly go to jail Ma. You can't justify wrong actions.
Get away u. undecided nonsense! She did very well. Call which police?? Does she ve money for such? Sovereign God Yahweh is d defense of d defenseless. Jail kih u dia!

2 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Truckpusher(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
alert01:

Exactly. she's done
The writer also talked about autopsy report reporting something else as the cause of death. Why didn’t she also mention it ?

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Jessyjack(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
alert01:

Why are you this bitter?. You should be arrested for supporting murder

it's your head that is bitter..... keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything reasonable to say.....

2 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Jaypop22: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Fact still remains that your friend hired her brothers to beat up or reliate on her late husband who was an abuser and this led to his death . My sister, this is not the way to resolve domestic violence or issues.
Your friend and her brothers will live with the stigma forever,that her husband died 10 days after he received beaten from her idle brothers. With the kind of friends your friend's late husband had, the least charge she can get is manslaughter and conspiracy to commit felony.

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Jessyjack(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
1x2x3:

I don't understand the concept of wife beating. If he is abusive why stay for a whole 12 years? Why not move out abi dem tie the person?

Why did she not take legal process against the man with the help of her friend for over 12 years? Someone has been murdered and there's no way this story can justify her calms or result of her retaliation unless you don't know the law.

shocked
1x2x3:

This I don't understand.... maybe they are hoping the wife beaters will change for good.... some use their kids as excuses to remain in abusive marriages...

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by newdawn2017(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Realboygenius:
You're not happy, he's beating you LEAVE or report to police but instead you called people to beat him up and now he's dead. Kindly go to jail Ma. You can't justify wrong actions.
even if she leaves, all d years of abuse from d wicked demon will go unaccounted for & d man not brought to Justice? Check the emotional & mental trauma she will be leaving d marriage with. No naa, haba! Fear God naa

2 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Truckpusher(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
newdawn2017:
Get away u. undecided nonsense! She did very well. Call which police?? Does she ve money for such? Sovereign God Yahweh is d defense of d defenseless. Jail kih u dia!
See mentality .
A minute silence for the unfortunate man that will come your way.

May his soul Rest In Peace in advance .
Amen !!

4 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
shocked

This I don't understand.... maybe they are hoping the wife beaters will change for good.... some use their kids as excuses to remain in abusive marriages...
Most Nigerian women remain in abusive marriages mainly for economic gain. Though the trend is changing these days.
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Jessyjack(f): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
Every sane person knows that the man in the first story lied. His story doesn't make any sense, just like this your comment.

After encouraging people to kill whoever abuses them, you will go home and eat your beans while those who took your advice will go to jail.

If to say nah me........has pushed people to do what they normally wouldn't do but those who say if to say na me hardly do anything.
They're usually cowards.

When a man or woman you're married to abuses you, the best thing to do is quit. It is that simple. Hiring thugs to beat up your abusers is the dumbest thing anything anyone would do.

Her husband is dead now and the shittiest part is that she can't even plead self defense because she hired them so she is likely going to end up in jail and her husband's people will finish whatever she and her husband worked for before she comes out, if she comes out.

more senseless points you have made too......

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
In other words everyone is now justifying the husband's death. Even if the wife is a victim of domestic violence, justifying the husband's death is wrong. Who ever is responsible for his death must be jailed.
I can't believe whatever a woman say, especially in this case where they mentioned forced marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lagos, Ogun Bank Robberies’ Coordinator (pictured) / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) / Watch Split Face Diving Video Full Face Split Diving Accident Video Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.