Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] (4804 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by DrCork: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2010
jennykadry, Madam, have you ever heard of something called: FREEDOM OF SPEECH? undecided (no ofence) wink
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Rocktation(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2010
It doesn't really take much to start a fight here, now does it? This is exactly what we're talking about. Newbies talking silly and oldbies indulging them. Moderator Jaybee, thanks for your speech but i think we'll entertain some actions now. Please move this thread to the right section.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2010
Tosinville:

Elrazur,

what you said now to me are off-points, i'll assure you there's  nothing new on romance section again, man i'll be glad if you can come up with a new topic about romance for ppl on here to comments cos you sounds like a new member, apart from that didn't find what do poster use as an example wrong "LADIES N VAGIN4L ODOR". There's nothing wrong with this topic but one thing is just that topic like that should be in sexually thats all.  

Really? I think the onus is on you to prove that. smiley

What is old to you, is new and interesting to someone else. So as it stand, using that logic there will always be new stuff to talk about. Man is not stagnant, neither is our ideas and mindset. Also don't forget that there is a continuous flow and influx of new and old members, so do not be surprised if the same thing are done and presented in a different way.

I am struggling to understand the rest of your post. So can't exactly comment.

Are you talking about -190-? I think you need to realise he's been banned several times and he is one of the notorious people around here who just post for the sake of it.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2010
Dr Cork:

jennykadry, Madam, have you ever heard of something called: FREEDOM OF SPEECH? undecided (no ofence) wink

Offence. How did you get to london? did you swim across the ocean?

There is something called freedom of speech but there is also something called "display of stupidity at it's best' And that my friend is what people are doing here.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2010
Rocktation:

It doesn't really take much to start a fight here, now does it? This is exactly what we're talking about. Newbies talking silly and oldbies indulging them. Moderator Jaybee, thanks for your speech but i think we'll entertain some actions now. Please move this thread to the right section.

I agree it do not take much to start a frenzy around here. However, I disagree that am indulging anyone when I am instead making attempts to clarify things up before being jumped on.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by jaybee3(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2010
@JennyKadry
How do we go about rectifying this sorry situation?
IMO deleting threads that aren't worthy is definitely not the way forward, as left to me 90% of threads on here should be destined for the bin and if the Admin does indeed give us that power to exercise the right to delete then surely another thread of over-zealous MODs will be sprung up.
It's a no win situation hence the reason why the Muppet's ought to be outrightly ignored whenever they are displaying there act of stupidity
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by denzel2009: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2010
From the posts,you can easily put the mentally challenged on one side and the sensible ones on the other.

MOBO, you must have received so many doctored medical advice here abi?
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2010
Jay bee

Me I just think say if seun allow una to do it this way - Delete offending post without further warning/ Do that for a week or so and people will realise that idiottic posts will not be tolerated.  But I very much doubt it will happen (Which is what I was trying to say in my original post post).
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2010
jay bee:

@JennyKadry
How do we go about rectifying this sorry situation?
IMO deleting threads that aren't worthy is definitely not the way forward, as left to me 90% of threads on here should be destined for the bin and if the Admin does indeed give us that power to exercise the right to delete then surely another thread of over-zealous MODs will be sprung up.
It's a no win situation hence the reason why the Muppet's ought to be outrightly ignored whenever they are displaying there act of stupidity

Hopefully seun sees this and give you lots the right you should have

Listen by the time mods start deleting their threads for one month constantly I tell you the amount of useless thrreads posted on this section will drop down from a 100% to 45

Delete threads and delete posts and I tell you this attention starved lunatics will get their pricks in order
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by yme1(f): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2010
jennykadry:

Hopefully seun sees this and give you lots the right you should have

Listen by the time mods start deleting their threads for one month constantly I tell you the amount of useless thrreads posted on this section will drop down from a 100% to 45

Delete threads and delete posts and I tell you this attention starved lunatics will get their pricks in order
Gbam!!!!

i am so sick and tired of all the nit wits running around the romance section of NL undecided

my goodness it just makes me wanna eat someone raw angry

that 190 and omolola needs to stop the derailing of threads with their sabotashed love post along with others,abeg we need the romance section to be romantic and not idiotic
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by DrCork: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2010
The fact remains that Human being are never satisfied and you cannot please everyone,   are the reasons why  FORUMS are

created!!  I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.     As the saying goes: ''Great minds discuss ideas; Average

minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people”
 Threads should not be deleted
wink
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Tosinville(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2010
Elrazur,

Arguing with u is like talking to a halloween dummy that lacks brain and without intelligency, sorry if you find that so rude and you sounds like someone who's using his second id to deceive kids like him here, how did you 190 has being banned several times here?

Just like i said earlier, there's nothing wrong with a topic like LADIES AND VAGIN4L ODOR he used as an example, thats what the poster has encounter in some ladies and things like these truly happens but the mistakes he made is that he should have posted that in sexuality not in romance section.

Guy, abeg use dis brain jare!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by jaybee3(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2010
@ El
I'm definitely with you but we all know it ain't gonna happen so the interim solution is to ignore. Posts we can delete and we def do if and when we see them but peeps should understand mods can't stay online 24/7 as we have separate lives outside of NL grin grin grin.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by slex(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2010
You cannot satisfy everybody that is a xteristic of human life. some hate it some like it. I you hate it leave the thread if you like it read or comment as simple as ABC. That is not hard to do i guess.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2010
Tosinville:

Elrazur,

Arguing with u is like talking to a halloween dummy that lacks brain and without intelligency, sorry if you find that so rude and you sounds like someone who's using his second id to deceive kids like him here, how did you 190 has being banned several times here?

Just like i said earlier, there's nothing wrong with a topic like LADIES AND VAGIN4L ODOR he used as an example, thats what the poster has encounter in some ladies and things like these truly happens but the mistakes he made is that he should have posted that in sexuality not in romance section.

Guy, abeg use dis brain jare!

undecided

You post wasn't clear and I suppose asking you to make yourself a bit clearer is causing you an emotional upset?  undecided That is your problem you see, not mine.

Perhaps if you have made yourself clear, there won't be a need to ask you to do so?

As per 190, it is one of the worst kept secrets. He started as 190 (a male), before he morphed into a few other identities and now -190- (who is now a female). The thing people with multiple ID do not understand is that their personality and posting style from their aliases leaks into their new IDs.

You see, anyone with half a brain can see that.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2010
jay bee:

@ El
I'm definitely with you but we all know it ain't gonna happen so the interim solution is to ignore. Posts we can delete and we def do if and when we see them but peeps should understand mods can't stay online 24/7 as we have separate lives outside of NL grin grin grin.

You are right jare.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2010
y me:

Gbam!!!!

i am so sick and tired of all the nit wits running around the romance section of NL undecided

my goodness it just makes me wanna eat someone raw angry

that 190 and omolola needs to stop the derailing of threads with their sabotashed love post along with others,abeg we need the romance section to be romantic and not idiotic

Those ones are two high school grad kids, waiting to tell people the grades they achieved in their WAEC

Typing no easy, some of them type from their fone, some from cybercafes , by the time their threads starts getting deleted, them go tire, who will wanna write an epistle again that could be deleted the next minute?

They come back here because eediots like them come on here and grace their stupidd topics
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Tosinville(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2010
Slex,

Bro, thanks very much for that good comment and thats what i said earlier that dis dude called elrazur is just trying to prove me wrong.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by DrCork: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2010
SLex, bro you are right. If  they dont like what u read, Simply look away or just read it with One eye!!

And just in case u have one eye, read it with half a eye, unless u have no eyes.  Bad news always sells more!!

This is just simple common sense (no ofeise)
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by slex(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2010
jennykadry:

Those ones are two high school grad kids, waiting to tell people the grades they achieved in their WAEC

Typing no easy, some of them type from their fone, some from cybercafes , by the time their threads starts getting deleted, them go tire, who will wanna write an epistle again that could be deleted the next minute?

They come back here because eediots like them come on here and grace their stupidd topics

I feel it is wrong for you to just insult ppl when they have not wronged you. Is it fair?or is that just how you are. Hiding behind a username and insulting is not the answer if u come face to face with the ppl u just insulted can u tell them that to their face.(no Offence b4 u insult me too)
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2010
Tosinville:

Slex,

Bro, thanks very much for that good comment and thats what i said earlier that dis dude called elrazur is just trying to prove me wrong.

This is not about proving your wrong, it is about showing you that your logic is flawed, something that you just cannot seem to comprehend. You claimed, there is nothing new that can be posted in the romance section, while ignoring the fact that what is old to you, is new to someone else. Gosh. How hard is it to see this? Is this the reason why you try to come across as insulting. Very nice of you.

If nothing new can be posted in romance, can you explain why it is the busiest section of nairaland?
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by yme1(f): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2010
Dr Cork:

SLex, bro you are right. If  they dont like what u read, Simply look away or just read it with One eye!!

And just in case u have one eye, read it with half a eye, unless u have no eyes.  Bad news always sells more!!

This is just simple common sense (no ofeise)

sincerely speaking if i was giving the opportunity i sure will use it and ban you from the face of this earth numskull

slex:

I feel it is wrong for you to just insult ppl when they have not wronged you. Is it fair?or is that just how you are. Hiding behind a username and insulting is not the answer if u come face to face with the ppl u just insulted can u tell them that to their face.(no Offence b4 u insult me too)
no offence either but some people need to be put in their place and if insulting them does that then no probs
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by DrCork: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2010
Thank God '''Y ME'''' is not a MOD undecided, The chick is racist and she hate all mens angry. The chick is always Make Bashing every single male on

Nairaland.

Thank God for MOD, whom we respect and are great people and always fare on people and nevr judgemental. MOD, WE LOVE YOU!!!! wink
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2010
slex:

Where did you originate from? Whats insulting in my post? telling peeps how childish they are or what?

Are you not amongst them people that opened up a thread for a school mother? you see why I said threads like that should be completely wiped off

And like Y me said, if it were possible , I will completely wipe all of you off this earth
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by kcblast(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2010
I think is time 4 scurvy-bilge-rats 2 take over.& am suggesting that old-users should back-off or register again.
Nl needs some kinda sanitization(including d poster),it needs 2 meet up with modern day style of living, LOL?!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Tosinville(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2010
Elrazur,

Like i said, there's nothing new again on romance section only if you can do me a favor by raising a nice unique topic that we haven't comment before on here let me see how lame its going to be, why its the most busiest section is that ppl start many new stupid topics nowadays on this section only for you to hate it and leave or love it then comments for instance like this post "ladies and vagin4l odor" the poster found so irritating many ppl still comment on it and even use some thread to chat like yahoo mess talkin about love and so on i.e cork nd saddess, 190 nd omolola and many more lovers here thats why its the most busiest section and if you try to check some threads most comments are irrelevants to the topics.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by ElRazur: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2010
Tosinville:

Elrazur,

Like i said, there's nothing new again on romance section only if you can do me a favor by raising a nice unique topic that we haven't comment before on here let me see how lame its going to be, why its the most busiest section is that ppl start many new silly topics nowadays on this section only for you to hate it and leave or love it then comments for instance like this post "ladies and vagin4l odor" the poster found so irritating many ppl still comment on it and even use some thread to chat like yahoo mess talkin about love and so on i.e cork nd saddess, 190 nd omolola and many more lovers here thats why its the most busiest section and if you try to check some threads most comments are irrelevants to the topics.

I am just gonna take the most important of your post and deal with it.

Ask yourself why you are still posting here? Simple, there are things to talk about. If it isn't new to you, why are still here posting? Take that as one.

If you claim nothing is new, again it may not be new to you, but to other it is. There will be many people who haven't experience a forum before etc or just noticing a thread for the first time etc. So it will be new to those people. You see, this people cannot be ignored with your weak claim. Make that two.

Finally, I told you in my original post, the onus is on you. That is, you are the one who should be proofing otherwise that nothing is new. Also it may be worth adding that this section is busy because there is always something perceived as NEW to talk about. Get it?
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2010
The problem with NL is the influx of under aged delinquents! Jeez, shouldn't there be an age limit?
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by slex(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2010
@jennykadry First of all i did not open the thread for any SCHOOL MOTHER if you do not know how to interprete who created a thread on NL then i suggest you go to the Nairaland section for lessons.

If i say i am surprised at your outburst i will be lying your words at ur ID name says it all '5 mins from yaba left''

You actually decided to go through the School mother thread, you could have ignored it after reading the first post

You do not have a sense of humor which shows you have a boring life and because you are old and wretched you are determined to make life miserable for everyone who comes online to get a laugh or 2.

sorry the truth is bitter i know but it has to be said. Continue you make believe of 'you are righteous than the rest' and leave us that live normally alone. thank you.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by DrCork: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2010
True, age limit should be reduced to 50yrs old!  No under 50's alllowed!!

anyways, I guess most people do look 50s by just lookin at there picture, anyways (no oofiense)
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2010
slex:

@jennykadry First of all i did not open the thread for any SCHOOL MOTHER if you do not know how to interprete who created a thread on NL then i suggest you go to the Nairaland section for lessons.

If i say i am surprised at your outburst i will be lying your words at your ID name says it all '5 mins from yaba left''

You actually decided to go through the School mother thread, you could have ignored it after reading the first post

You do not have a sense of humor which shows you have a boring life and because you are old and wretched you are determined to make life miserable for everyone who comes online to get a laugh or 2.

sorry the truth is bitter i know but it has to be said. Continue you make believe of 'you are righteous than the rest' and leave us that live normally alone. thank you.

has anybody ever told you that you don't make sense because you talk too much?
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by slex(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2010
slex just ignored Jennykadry

i will not allow you to infect me with your loneliness. You are just a cyber Bully.

Be a bit nicer in future your life will get an improvement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / PHOTOS : Woman Delivered From Lesbianism..goes From Stud To A Beauty Queen. / Freaky Deaths, Bizarre Ways That People Have 'kicked The Bucket'(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.