Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] (4806 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^
why are u bent on embarrassing yourself grin grin
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by kcblast(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2010
--190--:

^^
why are u bent on embarrassing yourself grin grin

rotflmao
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2010
Here is an existing thread,

but for last year 2009,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373256.64.html
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2010
kc-blast:

rotflmao
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Marhoski(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2010
I thought I locked this thread? What's the problem again?
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Tinksh(f): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2010
I wanted to reply to MOBO444 thread but it was locked and sent me here. Mr MOBO, Freedom of speech goes for everyone. This poster has his right to his opinion and freedom as do you and i agreed with him. I wasnt hunting after anyone personally. So we are no longer aloud to agree with comments either?? You seem to be the one thats crushing others 'freedom of speech'.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by semid4lyfe(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2010
Hmmm. . .Let me even visit the Romance section and see what the hullabaloo is all about.

Off I go. . . . .
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2010
Tink_sh:

I wanted to reply to MOBO444 thread but it was locked and sent me here. Mr MOBO, Freedom of speech goes for everyone. This poster has his right to his opinion and freedom as do you and i agreed with him. I wasnt hunting after anyone personally. So we are no longer aloud to agree with comments either?? You seem to be the one thats crushing others 'freedom of speech'.

Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by mukina2: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2010
@topic

We are working on making the section better, just like politics is better from the usual "turn every thread into a tribal fighting ring'.

Again please report the offtopics, the mods will see and clean it out, and the railuway crew will be banned, you warn them over and over but they never stop.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
mukina2:

@topic

We are working on making the section better, just like politics is better from the usual "turn every thread into a tribal fighting ring'.

Again please report the offtopics, the mods will see and clean it out, and the railuway crew will be banned, you warn them over and over but they never stop.

Sighs,
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by tpia5: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Woman Delivered From Lesbianism..goes From Stud To A Beauty Queen. / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.