Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] (4909 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
--190--:

Lol, I would personally like you to give me 3 instances where i have personally turned thing into a play-ground wivout addressing the issue on track here~

I would if I could, but like I said when I see you on a thread, I leave!

I'm sure if you looked back, you'll see what I mean. Nobody's trying to diss you here but NL is losing it's credibility and you are a huge contributing factor!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
After Going through such thread again,

I have decided to ask myself grin grin

AM I THAT BAD~ grin grin
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by sLEEK3: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

Was he ever funny?  undecided

190 is a confirmed irritant but I can't deny he cracks me up sometimes.
As annoying as he is/can be, I'D choose him over some seeming sane/normal people.

190 sounds so human and reasonable on this thread. I kinda likey. Congrats.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
--190--:

Now Uju such things piss me off~ grin grin

You see, that's the problem! Sometimes I can't tell you apart from him. He is an obvious retard but you are not that much different from him either!

All I'm saying is that you should tone down on the frivolous comments and maybe, just maybe, more people will come to give you the respect you truly deserve!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by yme1(f): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
so you wanna to tell me right now y_me that uploading musical videos is the best way to steam up the romance right here on Nairaland, This is a public forum and not a personal one so why should this forum be used as a personal means for him to get what ever message he is trying to pass across to the females,
I really need you to sit down and think!!
Can someone Just go to the Auto section and dedicate whatever song to the females there,besides i think there is a section for music where such should stuff should be addressed to.
this section is the romance section and he posted romantic songs dedicating it to the females

why the freaking heck will he post it in the auto section?in what way is ROMANCE related to AUTO undecided

and why read meaning into his post?he dedicated it to ALL FEMALES and didnt specifically state in anyway it was meant for someONE

you need to sit and think cause you are making your past your present wink
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by DrCork: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
Yes we agree, 190 is not human!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
$L££K:

As annoying as he is/can be, I'D choose him over some seeming sane/normal people.

True! I mean I find myself having a conversation with him . . . something I didnt think was possible!

--190--:

After Going through such thread again,

I have decided to ask myself grin grin

AM I THAT BAD~ grin grin

You are a great guy, truly, and I'm liking you more with this thread. But do you think you could check your comments, before making them? That's all we are asking!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2010
$L££K:

Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by tkb417(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
190 used to be a correct guy but i guess, the many incarcerations o his ID has left him with no options to go bonkers

@190
all we are saying, no more bullchitting grin

go back to ur old ways and lets reduce the animals on NL by one grin grin grin

we can now focus on how to rehabilitate Mobo and his friends cheesy
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
Dr Cork:

Yes we agree, 190 is not human!

Your posts are vulgar, offensive and sometimes just plain retarded. I assume you are educated (even though you might find 'grammar' a bit challenging). If you dont have anything useful to add to a thread, just walk . . . you really do not have to post!

All that is required is a reasonable, witty, and maybe a controversial comment. What is NOT required is a display of stu.pi.dity!

You can pass the messages across to mobo44 or whatever he calls himself.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

True! I mean I find myself having a conversation with him . . . something I didnt think was possible!

You are a great guy, truly, and I'm liking you more with this thread. But do you think you could check your comments, before making them? That's all we are asking!

[size=13pt]
Yeah Uve got a point but with the way it sounds esp the way you make it look like
It seems i am the one and only person that is responsible for this section been bad,
as funny as it may look like Uju, only a couple of days back i complained about how bad things are here,
The gospel truth is i dont see any thing wrong wiv what Mobo444 does either (maybe he over does things wiv his black women threads)
The threads are not coming,people have no stories and whenever there is one, (its either an existing one that has already been discussed and consequently locked)-- maybe its high time i go into my area of specialization  Properties and autos!
[/size] grin grin
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by googles: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2010
The only person Av got issues with is MOBO444 . . . . guy sounds intelligent no doubt

but he has a very very dumb way of showing it.

and I totally like Mr. cork cheesy
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2010
--190--:

[size=13pt]
Yeah Uve got a point but with the way it sounds esp the way you make it look like
It seems i am the one and only person that is responsible for this section been bad,
as funny as it may look like Uju, only a couple of days back i complained about how bad things are here,
The gospel truth is i dont see any thing wrong wiv what Mobo444 does either (maybe he over does things wiv his black women threads)
The threads are not coming,people have no stories and whenever there is one, (its either an existing one that has already been discussed and consequently locked)-- maybe its high time i go into my area of specialization  Properties and autos!
[/size] grin grin

Hey I didnt say you were the only one responsible! You are just a really prominent part of the crew.  grin

Are you kidding me? That Mobo clown is insane. His posts are senseless . . . pining the whole evils in this world to balck women can only be achiveved by someone who's completely incapable of thinkiing!

Poeple will have more stories if they don't log on and see stupid topics and even stupider responses. Most of these topics are people's real life problems and the way you guys trun them into some sick joke is really discouraging!

We are not asking you to leave the romance section so dont go bailing out on us!  smiley
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Slyr0x: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
googles:

and I totally like Mr. cork  cheesy

+1. Guess 'lotta ppl' do.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2010
googles:

The only person Av got issues with is MOBO444 . . . . guy sounds intelligent no doubt

but he has a very very dumb way of showing it.

and I totally like Mr. cork cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=511801.msg6732981#msg6732981

You think this is intelligent? Hmmn! We obviously have different definitions of that word.  undecided

--190--:

^^

lol, cute!  grin

Now I dont even know what to say to you anymore.  kiss
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^
Huh I am not as bad as you all think, whenever mukina bans me, its for beating the word censor and filter, seriously the main issue is Mr.cock no one else~
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by googles: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=511801.msg6732981#msg6732981

You think this is intelligent? Hmmn! We obviously have different definitions of that word.  undecided

yea Mobo writes intelligent articles. . . he articulates well, writes well, he construct his articles well,he has his ways with figures of speech

I cant say because i hate someone i will turn my bad eye on his good points. yea Mobo is intelligent he just wants the attention by posting

controversial threads. oh well ,tis true we all have our own different ways of translating intelligence
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
Maybe he can articulate, but that does not measure intelligence independently. An intelligent person is sensible and rational. I just don't see those qualities in him!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Odunnu: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
Thank God we are reaching a compromise on OP's issue
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by violent(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2010
tkb417:

190 used to be a correct guy but i guess, the many incarcerations o his ID has left him with no options to go bonkers

@190

go back to your old ways and lets reduce the animals on NL by one grin grin grin

we can now focus on how to rehabilitate Mobo and his friends cheesy

loooool!!!!!

someone should have told many of em retards, opening up just about any thread doesn't make them popular, and last time i checked, Seun wouldn't be sending out complimentary gifts to posters with highest number of threads, now the answer eludes me, to the question, what exactly drives this folks?

with the responses so far, i hope the irritants understand that no one finds being an ársehole appealing!
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by googles: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

Maybe he can articulate, but that does not measure intelligence independently. An intelligent person is sensible and rational. I just don't see those qualities in him!

Because he is a very controversial person dat is why you haven't noticed maybe. . . .this guy writes bunkum in a very impressive way

and he is very consistent with them not faltering in anyway. now flip over the situation and imagine him posting sommin that appeals to our senses

with his writing skills and consistency Mobo would have been a one of a kind on this forum
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by dbigrod(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
[size=13pt]i was going to open a thread like this.sincerely,i think seun needs to create kiddies section where some of these agbayas would divert their energies to.These kids[b](mobo 44,mr cork,190)[/b] have turned the romance section to something else.jay bee said he doesnt have d right to delete any thread that is not offensive but then must he allow these agbayas to turn nairaland to a waste bin?[/size]

Ujujoan:

Hey I didnt say you were the only one responsible! You are just a really prominent part of the crew.  grin

Ujujoan:

Your posts are vulgar, offensive and sometimes just plain retarded. I assume you are educated (even though you might find 'grammar' a bit challenging). If you dont have anything useful to add to a thread, just walk . . . you really do not have to post!

All that is required is a reasonable, witty, and maybe a controversial comment. What is NOT required is a display of stu.pi.dity!

You can pass the messages across to mobo44 or whatever he calls himself.

lmao

tkb417:

@190

go back to your old ways and[b] lets reduce the animals on NL by one grin grin grin

we can now focus on how to rehabilitate Mobo and his friends cheesy[/b]

yeah,lets reduce the animals by one.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by dbigrod(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
[size=13pt]the truth is dat no amount of preaching is gonna make these miscreants change.the mods need to take action.muki is doing so well with 190.she is gradually turning d garage boy to a better person but d stuppiddity of an insane man cant be wiped out in a short time.lets give her more time to turn d guy(190)  to a normal human being.[/size]
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^
But you might as well work on your rod first HATER!! grin grin
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by denzel2009: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
190, those emoticons alone are part of the reason people call you a retard. I really appreciate your effort trying to autocure your insanity but you still have some work to do. To be honest you've made a considerable progress by being able to diagnose/identify cork as being abnormal. You know what that say about two mad people, If one of them can easily identify madness in the other,it means he is in the healing process.

As for mobo444, he can be intelligent if his brain allows it but there are some circumstances beyond his control. His case is analogous to a crazyman on the street of Lagos equipped with biro and paper.
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2010
But My own stand on things has never been different denzel, I respond to threads,discuss and make friendz, i am a very open person so sad to see alot of peeps here taking things too personal, Its Just Nairaland and nothing more!!
I dont take things too personal and maybe My Joke sucks once in a while but everyone are here on NL for entirely different purposes, and as for Mobo444 he is a personal brother from same state and we finished from same University I dont see what's wrong wiv him addressing any of his personal issues he has wiv the black woman!

anyway
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by dbigrod(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
denzel2009:

190, those emoticons alone are part of the reason people call you a retard. I really appreciate your effort trying to autocure your insanity but you still have some work to do. To be honest you've made a considerable progress by being able to diagnose/identify cork as being abnormal. You know what that say about two mad people, If one of them can easily identify madness in the other,it means he is in the healing process.

As for mobo444, he can be intelligent if his brain allows it but there are some circumstances beyond his control. His case is analogous to a crazyman on the street of Lagos equipped with biro and paper.

[size=13pt] grin  grin  grin guy,u wicked o.see as u analyse those two mad men
[/size]
--190--:

But My own stand on things has never been different denzel, I respond to threads,discuss and make friendz, i am a very open person so sad to see alot of peeps here taking things too personal, Its Just Nairaland and nothing more!!
I dont take things too personal and maybe My Joke sucks once in a while but everyone are here on NL for entirely different purposes, and as for Mobo444 he is a personal brother from same state and we finished from same University I dont see what's wrong wiv him addressing any of his personal issues he has wiv the black woman!

anyway

[size=13pt]did u just write dat u are a graduate?what a pity?go look for job.an idle mind is a devil`s workshop.[/size]
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by johnterry4: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2010
everyday for d thief,one day for 190.they don catch the tout.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510616.64.html
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by 1102(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=13pt] grin  grin  grin guy,u wicked o.see as u analyse those two mad men
[/size]
[size=13pt]did u just write dat u are a graduate?what a pity?go look for job.an idle mind is a devil`s workshop.[/size]

and you stop going to clubs and carrying women from the club~ grin grin

johnterry4:

everyday for d thief,one day for 190.they don catch the tout.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510616.64.html
Re: Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
So the same university produced mobo444 and 190?

That Uni needs to be burnt down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username / Want A Very Good,perfect Structure For U Home Pls Read Dis / Funny news headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.