Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers (27292 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by magzey: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
So who do you practice to emulate Satan? grin Oya come join my SWAG

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by OBAGADAFFI: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by alBHAGDADI: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
ejibaba:

The passage doesn't not cover this part. What it dwelled on was God seeing the act of giving and assisting the needy as a pure religion and undefiled, which means that there are religious practices that God sees unholy and of this world but helping the poor is undefiled not of this world.

Pls, let's read with understanding pls

No, you need to go back and read to see the word that linked both parts together.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by woleabayo(f): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stop blurring the lines. There's nothing like ladies trousers. Are you saying if the make men's skirt, you will wear them? Even health wise, trousers causes vagina irritation for ladies. There's a topic on that on front page.

oga have seen a deeper life sister that pick up a theater art course in school but she does not wear trouser ...but when she gets to the department the hod let her knows that to be successful in that course whenever shes coming for rehearses she need to put on the department wear which her sweat pant and white t shirt ...she has no option than to abide....( my point is there are some profession that require you wearing trousers will you say cos you are a Christine you will not pick the job) NYSC as an example
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Sally97(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

These heretic pastors keep increasing by the day. Imagine the junk this man just spewed from the pulpit, saying we are not under religion but in a relationship with God. Where is it written in the entire Bible that we are on a relationship with God? Is there even the word relationship in the Bible? Yet Christians are bring fooled by the cute phrase "we are in a relationship with God, not religion".

The sad part is that the pastor Abel Damina said we are no longer under religion. Do these fake pastors even think people no longer know the Bible? Hoe can you say we are no longer under religion but a relationship, when the word relationship is not found in the Bible, but we can find the word religion.

James 1:27 (KJV)
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

As seen above, the Bible defines religion as visiting the fatherless and widows in their time of affliction and to also keep oneself unspotted from the world. Yet this fake pastor that Daddy Freeze the list agrees with is saying we are no longer interested religion. He simply means we are no longer obligated to visit the fatherless and widows, and we are not to obey the word which says we should keep ourselves unspotted from the world. He simply means we can now be like the world. No wonder he advocates that females can wear trousers, a thing God hates.

For all those who might think trouser is a modern invention, read the book of Daniel which described what Shedrach, Meschach and Abrdnego wore as males. It mentions hosen which means trousers .

Daniel 3:20-21 (KJV)
20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

God has promised to destroy those who wear strange apparel because he hates it.

Zephaniah 1:8 (KJV)
And it shall come to pass in the day of the
L ORD 's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

Deuteronomy 22:5 (KJV)
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the L ORD thy God.
Before you judge understand whereas christ never gave us the right to judge for he said judge not so ye will not be judged. Trousers were never part of the dressing but was brought by the westerners. And if you know your history well you'll know that trousers were originally made for female Persian warriors and even the Chinese women far back before westernization. So dear the law of not wearing trouser is baseless

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by forexprophet(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH SEF...

alBHAGDADI:

These heretic pastors keep increasing by the day. Imagine the junk this man just spewed from the pulpit, saying we are not under religion but in a relationship with God. Where is it written in the entire Bible that we are on a relationship with God? Is there even the word relationship in the Bible? Yet Christians are bring fooled by the cute phrase "we are in a relationship with God, not religion".

The sad part is that the pastor Abel Damina said we are no longer under religion. Do these fake pastors even think people no longer know the Bible? Hoe can you say we are no longer under religion but a relationship, when the word relationship is not found in the Bible, but we can find the word religion.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

As seen above, the Bible defines religion as visiting the fatherless and widows in their time of affliction and to also keep oneself unspotted from the world. Yet this fake pastor that Daddy Freeze the list agrees with is saying we are no longer interested religion. He simply means we are no longer obligated to visit the fatherless and widows, and we are not to obey the word which says we should keep ourselves unspotted from the world. He simply means we can now be like the world. No wonder he advocates that females can wear trousers, a thing God hates.

For all those who might think trouser is a modern invention, read the book of Daniel which described what Shedrach, Meschach and Abrdnego wore as males. It mentions hosen which means trousers .

20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

L ORD 's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the L ORD thy God.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by alBHAGDADI: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sally97:

Before you judge understand whereas christ never gave us the right to judge for he said judge not so ye will not be judged. Trousers were never part of the dressing but was brought by the westerners. And if you know your history well you'll know that trousers were originally made for female Persian warriors and even the Chinese women far back before westernization. So dear the law of not wearing trouser is baseless

Jesus didn't say we should judge? Do you really read the Bible at all? You are shame to whatever church you attend.

Jesus only said we shouldn't judge if we are guilty of the same sin.

Trousers was not made for female Persian warriors, madam historian.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by OBAGADAFFI: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
bankylan:

If I may ask, who told you trousers belong to men? There was no trouser in Bible time and besides, clothing is a cultural and not spiritual. What will you tell the Swedish or maybe Ireland where men wear skirt or the Igbo brothers and Ijaw men with wrappers? Until you read the Bible with the help of Holy Spirit, you will be enslaved by the letter and not the spirit.

Have you heard of "Dress code" ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by alBHAGDADI: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
woleabayo:
oga have seen a deeper life sister that pick up a theater art course in school but she does not wear trouser ...but when she gets to the department the hod let her knows that to be successful in that course whenever shes coming for rehearses she need to put on the department wear which her sweat pant and white t shirt ...she has no option than to abide....( my point is there are some profession that require you wearing trousers will you say cos you are a Christine you will not pick the job) NYSC as an example

Do you love life more than Jesus?
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by alBHAGDADI: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by woleabayo(f): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Do you love life more than Jesus?
oga we all love Christ
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by mrZENographer: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world . James 1:27

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Etimocracy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
In Scotland for example, the men wear kilt ( a type of knee length skirt), do we then conclude that the Scottish men are guilty of putting on female attires as stated in Deut 22:5. Lets be logical here. The bible talks about moderation!
If anyone wants to really carry out what the scripture says in deut 22, they ought to be ready to carry it out to the latter. Take vs 9 for an example!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by mrZENographer: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
woleabayo:
oga we all love Christ

"If you love me, keep my commandments" John 14:15

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 7:21

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
All women should put on trousers if they wish except otherwise but in decency and modesty.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by woleabayo(f): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
mrZENographer:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 7:21

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
thou shall not judge so as not to be judge bro.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Who are those regressive , mentally challenged breeds still debating over women's trouser instead of focusing on real pressing issues?

They all need immediate psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by shine12: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
God is not interested in your trousers, whether you keep your nails or not, whether you grow your beard or not, these are all ancient human tradition that infiltrated true relationship with God.

I've always pitied those that are can't break free from these bondages because they've been instructed that way from their younger years.
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
bankylan:

If I may ask, who told you trousers belong to men? There was no trouser in Bible time and besides, clothing is a cultural and not spiritual. What will you tell the Swedish or maybe Ireland where men wear skirt or the Igbo brothers and Ijaw men with wrappers? Until you read the Bible with the help of Holy Spirit, you will be enslaved by the letter and not the spirit.
kikikikikikiki......abeg leave oga alone because he can't answer your direct question.
They claim trousers is solely for men regardless of the design but has failed to tell us who singlets, face caps, tie, suits, wrappers, etc are solely met for regardless of their designs also.
Abeg make we leave matter for Matthias Jare.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Divepen1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stop blurring the lines. There's nothing like ladies trousers. Are you saying if the make men's skirt, you will wear them? Even health wise, trousers causes vagina irritation for ladies. There's a topic on that on front page.

In history and biblical orders, truth lie. Just juxtapose the history for the word written with the word itself. It would help you understand or restructure your argument, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by winsh: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Its funny how churches emphasize trouser but no one talks about T-shirts? I see a lot of these churches advertise their retreats usingT shirts, DO they know that Tshirts are originally meant for men?? they are not women's attire and their women wear these shirts all about even to church but no one ever talks about it, everyone is all about trouser trouser trouser. Now that same bible talks about it being a sin to mix certain fabrics like linen and cotton(Deut 22:11) but these peoplewill ignorantly wear those materials and only choose what they want to ignorantly believe. Now my understanding of that verse that women shouldnt wear mans attire is for example a man dressing up and causing confusion such that people think he is a woman and vice versa e.g a man wearing a Muslim woman's burka is bad, a man wearing iro and buba is bad, a man wearing a woman.s jeans is bad, a woman wearing mens t shirt is bad, those men that dress as drag to look like whole women is bad.

That Being said, Deeper life needs to look at that passage wholesomely and apply it and not emphasizing on trousers, that passage of Deuteronomy was written with wisdom of God because God knew times will change if not they would have specified the exact clothing not to wear.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by kenneth99920: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
kobobay:
Show me a Bible verse that says Christianity is a about relationship with God. The word "relationship" is not even found in the Bible, not even one time.

The question is, are those trousers modesty? 99% of clothing our women wear today are immodest even "skirt".
If there is nothing modest about trouser, why should women wear it?
so women in the military, ladies wearing Nysc khaki will go to hell for wearing trousers??
ur thinking is amazing

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Sagay212: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Many nigerians have refused to use their brain. Everything has to be church church church. They won't work but be running to one church program or the other. Humans with functioning brains will be going to church on a Monday, Tuesday - Friday morning and afternoon. People will leave their places of work and give excuse they are going to church on a weekday ..and we expect the country to progress. Even God said we should work and pray. Not everyone church or mosque. Very annoying.
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
kobobay:
Show me a Bible verse that says Christianity is a about relationship with God. The word "relationship" is not even found in the Bible, not even one time.

The question is, are those trousers modesty? 99% of clothing our women wear today are immodest even "skirt".
If there is nothing modest about trouser, why should women wear it?
What does the word "Fellowship " means! The Bible might not have categorically used the word relationship, but when reading ur Bible don't just use King James. When u know the meaning of fellowship then u will see relationship in it.
I'm never against wearing of trouser by ladies. U said 99% of it aren't modest, u now add skirt to it. Since trousers nd skirts aren't modest nowadays, Wat is d different?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Reference(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
See the Christians we have here all muddling up aesthetics with functionality. Think a lot deeper. Consider these things carefully and you come to realise that like so many things in the faith, it is less about the item or object but more about the purpose and intent.

That is why since Christ died He made a promise, thàt the Holy Spirit will take the lead in deciding matters and approving intentions to fulfil both the law on one hand and the Will of God in the other. So I absolutely agree. Christianity has ceased to be a religion. It now operates on the basis of ones personal relationship with the same God who gave the children of Israel the Laws.

So why not ask Him if that trouser you want to wear is appropriate. That is what I will do if I were a lady. That is what I do regarding important things in my life. Ask.

But folks don't want to relate with God so they get swayed and swept up by all sorts of doctrines and ideas of their fellow men.

From my experience walking with God, I will tell you this and listen very carefully.... There will be those who He will permit to 'wear this trouser or that trouser or this hat or that coat'. There will be others who He will NOT permit to wear this trouser and that trouser, that hat and this coat.

Follow through and obey and build a strong, lasting relationship with Him full of grace and goodness. Disobey the prompting of the Holy Spirit and watch your relationship degrade, decay and ultimately die like that of Adam and Eve at the beginning. The choice is really ours.

Since Jesus died and rose again God has not forced anyone to do anything. All these laws are the creations of man.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Ahcu22(f): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Make una leave me o! Sister Linda don reign finish. Heaven go surprise all this people wey think say na Dem go first reach there. The other day, one person say it is abominable into God while the other ones r abominable unto man. I chose not to answer. HEAVEN GO SURPRISE UNA wey think say trousers and neck chain and earrings go carry person go hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Reference(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
mrZENographer:

Ans then when I ask you what are the Commamdments you are expected to obey, you either refer me back to the Laws given to Moses and the tribes of Israel or some laws concocted by some pastor or church. Very few are seriously interested in what God is saying.... commanding.
Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

These heretic pastors keep increasing by the day. Imagine the junk this man just spewed from the pulpit, saying we are not under religion but in a relationship with God. Where is it written in the entire Bible that we are in a relationship with God? Is there even the word relationship in the Bible? Yet Christians are bring fooled by the cute phrase "we are in a relationship with God, not religion".

The sad part is that pastor Abel Damina said we are no longer under religion. Do these fake pastors even think people no longer know the Bible? How can you say we are no longer under religion but a relationship, when the word relationship is not found in the Bible, but we can find the word religion.

As seen above, the Bible defines religion as visiting the fatherless and widows in their time of affliction and to also keep oneself unspotted from the world. Yet this fake pastor that Daddy Freeze the agrees with is saying we are no longer under religion. He simply means we are no longer obligated to visit the fatherless and widows, and we are not to obey the word which says we should keep ourselves unspotted from the world. He simply means we can now be like the world. No wonder he advocates that females can wear trousers, a thing God hates.

First of all, that u don't like or believe what the Pastor said doesn't mean u shud tag him a fake Pastor .
Secondly, check out the word "Fellowship " real well, don't just keep using King James try nd use other version then u'll see d word "Relationship " their.
For those men who wear skirts in Scotland, are u saying there are no Christian among them? So after accepting Jesus Christ as ur lord nd Savior, God will just destroy u because u are wearing skirts? Check out Physiotherapy department in hospital nd see how ladies wear trousers to attend to patients, so u are saying God will destroy them also.
Mr perfect before u open ur mouth next time, think very well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Die Very Soon. / Melchisedec - Who Was This Man? / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.