Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall (28481 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, no dull moment on Nairaland, Lol at all you listed above , let's keep praying and fasting for Nigeria, Nigeria will be great again, we should all go on dry fasting for Buhari and APC led federal criminals, Nigeria will be better, we should pray more, prayers and fasting is the solution to Nigeria problems, we should forget about science, technology etc prayers will develop Nigeria in the year 2099, Ugosample has started organizing 180 days prayer and fasting in Senegal for Nigeria grin

Prayers and fasting cannot develop Nigeria boss. Let's be realistic

A country where corruption is seen as normal thing cannot develop even if you fast for 1 million years.

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Ugosample(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Prayer and fasting is the key to the development of Nigeria, we need more prayers, fasting, mosques, churches, and Nigeria will be great again in the year 2099 cheesy

hahahahahaha cheesy grin

I don laugh oooo

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Ugosample(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Hadampson:

A country where corruption is seen as normal thing cannot develop even if you fast for 1 million years.

the guy is being sarcastic

that is his style

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Hadampson:

Hian, l will not stop my prayers and fasting, I want to start dry fasting for Buhari and APC led federal criminals, I will go on 7 years dry fast with only fruits and vegetables grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by AngelicBeing: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Ugosample:

that is his style
Don't discredit my move to pray and fast, it is the key to develop Nigeria 7 years dry fast mode activated tongue
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by hammed71(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Don't discredit my move to pray and fast, it is the key to develop Nigeria 7 years dry fast mode activated tongue
Angelic being is right, prayer is the master key lol

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Ugosample:

that is his style

I didn't notice the sarcasm. I thought he was serious about the whole thing smiley

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, l will not stop my prayers and fasting, I want to start dry fasting for Buhari and APC led federal criminals, I will go on 7 years dry fast with only fruits and vegetables grin

God will help you cheesy

Iamboladee, Hewrites, tiptoe and Subomi007 should be able to join you grin

May God reward you guys in many folds.... Danke

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by AngelicBeing: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hadampson:

God will help you cheesy

Now you are talking, 7 years dry fast with only fruits and vegetables mode activated wink

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by AngelicBeing: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
hammed71:
Angelic being is right, prayer is the master key lol
Thanks buddy grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by morgang(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
HappyCanadian:
I'm a die hard Nairalander and infact it was so vital in my move, kudos to this great forum. I just moved to Canada that's my street by 6am after a little snowfall. Thank God I escaped Buhari's wickedness, ethnic bigotry, stup1dity, insensitivity and cluelessness.
Guys, life is good when you are on track. God is great!
Will celebrate y'all
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by morgang(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Close to say 8

Hi bro, I’ve been thinking of running mine via study parole. But I’ve like 3m but this your 8m just weak me ghan.

I don’t mind going for a cheaper University with post graduate programs though...

What are my chances ?? Any hope ??
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Sholaystar4me(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
I live in Toronto bro

HappyCanadian:

where are u?
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by fabyom: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Thanks buddy grin
If the Canadians did not develope their country where will you run to. Lalas you are second class citizen!

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Balenciaga28: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good evening
Is there anything like Temporary Residence With Work permit visa in Canada
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by AngelicBeing: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
fabyom:
If the Canadians did not develope their country where will you run to. Lalas you are second class citizen!
Yawns

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HeWrites(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hadampson:

God will help you cheesy

Even 5 hours dry fasting, I can't do.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Ugosample(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
fabyom:

what Is this one saying

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Sholaystar4me:
I live in Toronto bro

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
morgang:

Hi bro, I’ve been thinking of running mine via study parole. But I’ve like 3m but this your 8m just weak me ghan.

I don’t mind going for a cheaper University with post graduate programs though...

What are my chances ?? Any hope ??
Securing admission is the first step, then u source for more fund
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by gentleiphy: 4:37am On Apr 21, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
passport submission request.... I guess sorry for spoiling your markets...it usa ,German that do interview while Canada uk ireland all do drop system ,it clear to me u don't know the Canada visa application procedure ,U can apply online or through paper in vsf office on Lagos or abuja they do the biometric captures and sent your details to Canada visa sector any where,the last east sent to Kenya office while the previous was sent to London office,they the request medical report from specific hospital and passport request submitted for visa stamp ....hope pfl us not scamming your .....go Canada student visa sector and learn

You are very correct and up to date with the right information. I read when the Op said that after the interviewer asked him some questions visa was stamped on his passport. That was ridiculous. First which country at their embassy even stamps visa on your passport in your presence on day of interview while you are there looking at him...very funny ..is visa now an office stamp or traders invoice stamp of PAID? I don't think the op is here to really educate people on the right thing to do.. Canada does not conduct face to face interviews

please Canadian embassy visa issuance starting from Visit visa to permanent residence visa to student visa all are paper based or online application which only your biometrics is done in any vfs you chose in your country of residence, passport request for visa issuance could come from any of Canada's visa office scattered globally and you send your passport by courier or through vfs for visa issuance and you get notification that your visa is ready for pick up either via courier services or via vfs which every one you chose...

Note: Canadian visas are not issued right on the spot of visa interview and there is nothing like visa interview with Canada, no face to face interview ,you can only be invited for face to face interview in their Accra office for those applying for permanent residence via express entry if they found something fishy with your application where you have either told lies or misrepresented some facts and they want to clarify.

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by gentleiphy: 4:52am On Apr 21, 2019
fabyom:
if Canadian leaders have been greedy and useless and idiots like your Naija politicians do you think youths will want to leave Nigeria? Do you think you remaining back home in Nigeria will develop Nigeria? what has been your own contribution to develop the Nigeria you wan to stay put at. If you must know, Nigeria is a youthful age waster, remain in Nigeria at your own risk. Here in Canada and western world 25yrs are already professors...and at 25yrs in Nigeria some youths are still writing JAMB without hope of when they will gain the admission. Where to work after graduation is not yet in the equation...Nigeria will be develop and all the leaders have all their kids abroad. Stay there and be deceiving yourself talking about if Canada didn't develop their country where will Nigeria's run to...

come to think of it even in Nigeria why are you not in your village. Why did you run to Lagos or Abuja or port Harcourt..why didn't you remain in your village to develop it like Lagos or Abuja?

Buhari still flies to abroad for medical treatment why didn't he develop or build hospitals in Nigeria that meets world standard. if you don't know let me educate you...Nigeria is richer than most developed countries and yet Nigeria is the capital of world poverty. Why do you think Nigerians excel the moment they leave Nigeria in innovation, technology and academia?.. stay back in Nigeria and rot with any potentials you may have and that's if SARS no remember you. is there anything to even be happy about Nigeria? any one still staying back in Nigeria never get opportunity to leave.

who told you about being second class citizen? have you lived in Canada? what do you know about second class citizen? let me paint a picture for you to know that even in Nigeria you are not a second class citizen, you are third class citizen in your own country. do you have any right at all as a Nigerian in NIGERIA? can you get justice when you have a fight with a rich politician? can you ask for anything without bribing your way tru it? do you have access to free medicals and right to education ? why do you have to beg for visa in Nigeria to travel to common south Africa,tanzania as a Nigerian? what kind of citizen are you with your Nigerian passport that with it in your hands embassies give don't flag you?
Gambia citizens have 10yrs US visas without begging for it,as a Nigeria you beg for 1yr sef and you wont be issued.

Now Nigerians with American or Canadian passports are treated first as humans anywhere they go better than you same Nigerians with Nigerian passport...what are you? second class citizen or third class? judge yourself...Nigerians with American or Canadian passports travel to more than 172 countries without visa...can you say of same thing with your Nigerian passport..Nigerians in America or Canada that are skilled like you in Nigeria get jobs without being asked which state and tribe they are from..but you have to include your local govt,village name,village chief and hope to have a politician refer you to even get a call up for interview in Nigeria...is that second class citizen or first class...you guys stay back in Nigeria and talk what you don't know.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 5:51am On Apr 21, 2019
gentleiphy:

if Canadian leaders have been greedy and useless and idiots like your Naija politicians do you think youths will want to leave Nigeria? Do you think you remaining back home in Nigeria will develop Nigeria? what has been your own contribution to develop the Nigeria you wan to stay put at. If you must know, Nigeria is a youthful age waster, remain in Nigeria at your own risk. Here in Canada and western world 25yrs are already professors...and at 25yrs in Nigeria some youths are still writing JAMB without hope of when they will gain the admission. Where to work after graduation is not yet in the equation...Nigeria will be develop and all the leaders have all their kids abroad. Stay there and be deceiving yourself talking about if Canada didn't develop their country where will Nigeria's run to...

come to think of it even in Nigeria why are you not in your village. Why did you run to Lagos or Abuja or port Harcourt..why didn't you remain in your village to develop it like Lagos or Abuja?

Buhari still flies to abroad for medical treatment why didn't he develop or build hospitals in Nigeria that meets world standard. if you don't know let me educate you...Nigeria is richer than most developed countries and yet Nigeria is the capital of world poverty. Why do you think Nigerians excel the moment they leave Nigeria in innovation, technology and academia?.. stay back in Nigeria and rot with any potentials you may have and that's if SARS no remember you. is there anything to even be happy about Nigeria? any one still staying back in Nigeria never get opportunity to leave.

who told you about being second class citizen? have you lived in Canada? what do you know about second class citizen? let me paint a picture for you to know that even in Nigeria you are not a second class citizen, you are third class citizen in your own country. do you have any right at all as a Nigerian in NIGERIA? can you get justice when you have a fight with a rich politician? can you ask for anything without bribing your way tru it? do you have access to free medicals and right to education ? why do you have to beg for visa in Nigeria to travel to common south Africa,tanzania as a Nigerian? what kind of citizen are you with your Nigerian passport that with it in your hands embassies give don't flag you?
Gambia citizens have 10yrs US visas without begging for it,as a Nigeria you beg for 1yr sef and you wont be issued.

Now Nigerians with American or Canadian passports are treated first as humans anywhere they go better than you same Nigerians with Nigerian passport...what are you? second class citizen or third class? judge yourself...Nigerians with American or Canadian passports travel to more than 172 countries without visa...can you say of same thing with your Nigerian passport..Nigerians in America or Canada that are skilled like you in Nigeria get jobs without being asked which state and tribe they are from..but you have to include your local govt,village name,village chief and hope to have a politician refer you to even get a call up for interview in Nigeria...is that second class citizen or first class...you guys stay back in Nigeria and talk what you don't know.
Omo! you have finished that guy, this is tutoring mehn! let him be deceiving himself..

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by odimbannamdi(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2019
gentleiphy:

You are very correct and up to date with the right information. I read when the Op said that after the interviewer asked him some questions visa was stamped on his passport. That was ridiculous. First which country at their embassy even stamps visa on your passport in your presence on day of interview while you are there looking at him...very funny ..is visa now an office stamp or traders invoice stamp of PAID? I don't think the op is here to really educate people on the right thing to do.. Canada does not conduct face to face interviews

please Canadian embassy visa issuance starting from Visit visa to permanent residence visa to student visa all are paper based or online application which only your biometrics is done in any vfs you chose in your country of residence, passport request for visa issuance could come from any of Canada's visa office scattered globally and you send your passport by courier or through vfs for visa issuance and you get notification that your visa is ready for pick up either via courier services or via vfs which every one you chose...

Note: Canadian visas are not issued right on the spot of visa interview and there is nothing like visa interview with Canada, no face to face interview ,you can only be invited for face to face interview in their Accra office for those applying for permanent residence via express entry if they found something fishy with your application where you have either told lies or misrepresented some facts and they want to clarify.

Well-said bro.

The guy don run already. He is likely a scammer.

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by AngelicBeing: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2019
gentleiphy:

l decided to ignore him so that he can wallow in his ignorance, I wanted to serve him hot the way you just did but I felt it is a colossal waste of time engaging him, you have saved me time engaging him, let me drink my hot ginger tea, second class citizen my foot,

Nigeria is currently the headquarters of poverty in the world and the 6th most miserable country on earth, the country is dead, rotten, devilish, cursed, wicked, satanic, occultic, destiny killer, name it, every indices of a failed state is in Nigeria.

Nigeria is placed on the same level with Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya, it is doomed beyond redemption and it should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, l have no apologies with my comments and I will continue to say it.

Buhari the so called Dumb messiah to Nigeria, and several politicians both serving and retired from 1979 till date have stolen generational wealth that will last them and their families for a lifetime.

Buhari's wife is planning to build a University in the name of his carcass living husband, nobody is asking her, how she gets the money, she said that the funds will come from Sudan / Qatar, I laugh in Macedonia language,

Majority of the politicians in Nigeria have second passport, Saraki the Senate president is a British citizen, and the same applies to several politicians in Nigeria.

The easiest way to become a billionaire in Nigeria is via politics, the citizens are dying of hunger and starvation daily and yet some people are clapping hands for the same politicians that is oppressing them with hunger and death in the name of patriotism, what a paradox.

Nigeria is the current headquarters of Hell fire and darkness in the world, if you want to know how hell fire look like, go to Nigeria, it is better to be a 7th class citizen in Canada or any of the western world where you have the ability to pursue your God given potential than to be a Nigerian in a dead country, nonsense grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by snowlordng(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2019
Who knows about aipp
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by fabyom: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2019
gentleiphy:

I commend your level of intellectual dexterity!
Me self dey United States ooo.

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by fabyom: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l decided to ignore him so that he can wallow in his ignorance, I wanted to serve him hot the way you just did but I felt it is a colossal waste of time engaging him, you have saved me time engaging him, let me drink my hot ginger tea, second class citizen my foot,

Nigeria is currently the headquarters of poverty in the world and the 6th most miserable country on earth, the country is dead, rotten, devilish, cursed, wicked, satanic, occultic, destiny killer, name it, every indices of a failed state is in Nigeria.

Nigeria is placed on the same level with Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya, it is doomed beyond redemption and it should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, l have no apologies with my comments and I will continue to say it.

Buhari the so called Dumb messiah to Nigeria, and several politicians both serving and retired from 1979 till date have stolen generational wealth that will last them and their families for a lifetime.

Buhari's wife is planning to build a University in the name of his carcass living husband, nobody is asking her, how she gets the money, she said that the funds will come from Sudan / Qatar, I laugh in Macedonia language,

Majority of the politicians in Nigeria have second passport, Saraki the Senate president is a British citizen, and the same applies to several politicians in Nigeria.

The easiest way to become a billionaire in Nigeria is via politics, the citizens are dying of hunger and starvation daily and yet some people are clapping hands for the same politicians that is oppressing them with hunger and death in the name of patriotism, what a paradox.

Nigeria is the current headquarters of Hell fire and darkness in the world, if you want to know how hell fire look like, go to Nigeria, it is better to be a 7th class citizen in Canada or any of the western world where you have the ability to pursue your God given potential than to be a Nigerian in a dead country, nonsense grin
Too serious a being. Me self don port since.
Though I love my country, I am sorry I have to seek better future for my Children. Naija is not an option!
It is such a shame we have rulers who does not have a WAEC certificate.
However,
I will come back some day. I come back home to contribute my quota to my father land. We own our children such. No matter what home is home!

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Now you are talking, 7 years dry fast with only fruits and vegetables mode activated wink

God bless you abundantly sir smiley

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
fabyom:

I don't care even if i'm fifth class citizen... My only concern is to be in a sane society... Allesgut smiley

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
HeWrites:

Even 5 hours dry fasting, I can't do.

You don't have any choice bro.. This is for your dear country smiley

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ugosample:

what Is this one saying

By their words, you shall know them wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos / Passengers Groan As Return Air Tickets Climb N500,000 On Monopoly Routes / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93