Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall (28504 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Tell me what you know about Algeria
I wan enter there
With even 700k and a back up return ticket to turkey grin

If I ever travel and things go south(God forbid $
I will just plead with the country security to put me in jail grin

Nigeria is no grin

I don't know much about the country. Algeria is a family oriented country and its a cool place to live in.

Learning french would surely come in handy. So learn french.

Contact the Algerian guy that opened a thread about Algeria.

Shalom

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by pat077: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Tell me what you know about Algeria
I wan enter there
With even 700k and a back up return ticket to turkey grin

If I ever travel and things go south(God forbid $
I will just plead with the country security to put me in jail grin

Nigeria is no grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

I don't know much about the country. Algeria is a family oriented country and its a cool place to live in.

Learning french would surely come in handy. So learn french.

Contact the Algerian guy that opened a thread about Algeria.

Shalom

The guy is no more active
Besides it’s arabic not French
Let’s be hoping
Algerian might be the place
I don’t want to make any mistake like cutieme made grin

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Beautyaddy: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Close to 8m

Hmmm...8 million naira.

That means you took about 30,000 Canadian dollars to Canada...and such money was not useful to be used in Nigeria?...Just asking.

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

The guy is no more active
Besides it’s arabic not French
Let’s be hoping
Algerian might be the place
I don’t want to make any mistake like cutieme made grin

Yes, Arabic and one language like that is their official languages but aya who is my Algerian friend speaks French. She told me to learn french as it would come in handy

Lol.. Cutieme is comfortable with Cotonou babes cheesy leave him make hin dey enjoy the life of hin head grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Beautyaddy: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Hmmm...8 million naira.

That means you took about 30,000 Canadian dollars to Canada...and such money was not useful to be used in Nigeria?...Just asking.

Disregard this initial post from me.

I noticed you left for Canada through schooling. Great.
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes, Arabic and one language like that is their official languages but aya who is my Algerian friend speaks French. She told me to learn french as it would come in handy

Lol.. Cutieme is comfortable with Cotonou babes cheesy leave him make hin dey enjoy the life of hin head grin

He’s in Dubai
I pray he leaves Cotonou girls and focus grin

Maybe we gone enter Algeria together grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

He’s in Dubai
I pray he leaves Cotonou girls and focus grin

Maybe we gone enter Algeria together grin

Wow... Cutieme don upgrade. From Benin Republic to United Arab Emirates. From United Arab Emirates to............ grin

That would be great because two heads are better than one smiley
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Wow... Cutieme don upgrade. From Benin Republic to United Arab Emirates. From United Arab Emirates to............ grin

That would be great because two heads are better than one smiley

Just make useful research
Turkey or Algeria grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Just make useful research
Turkey or Algeria grin

If you will follow my advice, i will say you go for Turkey
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

If you will follow my advice, i will say you go for Turkey

Bro everyone knows what’s good
You think I don’t like Canada grin
Owo ni koko
Better soup na my wife cook am grin

If my finance can take me there then viola grin
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Bro everyone knows what’s good
You think I don’t like Canada grin
Owo ni koko
Better soup na my wife cook am grin

If my finance can take me there then viola grin

Tout est bien smiley

I know we shall all get there ONE DAY
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Tout est bien smiley

I know we shall all get there ONE DAY

Don’t hesitate to mention me whenever you see any thread related to travel and within the snow family grin
Shouldn’t be more than 800k

Shalom
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Don’t hesitate to mention me whenever you see any thread related to travel and within the snow family grin
Shouldn’t be more than 800k

Shalom

Kein problem. Would definitely mention you when i see any good snowland cheesy
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
I can see you @HappyCanadian

Please share some pictures with us wink
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Investmentfreak: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Kein problem. Would definitely mention you when i see any good snowland cheesy

Blessings

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Blessings

Gleich
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ugosample:

I have ran away for a while now
so I know how bad that guy don spoil that country.

I just dey hide myself for here mehn
Omo hide well oo! Naija matter tire me..

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Blessings
Don’t hesitate to shower us with pictures grin
Sure
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Temple1288:
So yaff run? Village people must here about this..

Bro, once the Airplane is about to land in Lagos, the next thing that'd visible is ''Afufu''

Afufu is so clear in Nigeria. The worst is ''Ndi mmadu na-chi in the midst of Afufu'' Suffering and smiling!
Lolz, don't tell village people oo! It's not easy in Naija I know how it was before movt, and I don't regret it, so I understand what you saying

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

You don begin use "we".. ..
Why not?

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Lelepeautos(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

I will chat you boss, just came so I'm still using my home number for now
Aii boss,would be looking forward to hearing from you..
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Buhari is not the only problem NIGERIA has..... 80% NIGERIANS are also one of the problems we are facing in Nigeria.

Bros he is 80% our problem imagine a country with lots of intellectuals and someone with zero educational knowledge is leading us without direction, this spurred my desire to leave, compare Nigeria 7yrs ago to now, things have really gone wrong since he took over. How do you expect Nigeria to advance when the head is use.less and senseless. Abeg if you believe he is okay enjoy me I yaff gone for good

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Why he no show his face?

Guy no dey lie 4 us here o

Which one be lie, be deceiving yourself. You go see my face don't worry.. doubting Thomas

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
clive2u:
looking at those pic made me feel cold.
u don escape this heat we're in right now, rain go fall finish e go hot pass as e been dey before but 8MILLION?

i never even see 500k before yet
Lolz, don't worry the weather will calm down

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Donchukz:

Ogbeni,why are u this wicked nah,so u don sky leave me for diz country abi. Oya,just tell me how I go use come over
Lolz, I have replied someone on that, it's a similar question
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by Hadampson(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Bros he is 80% our problem imagine a country with lots of intellectuals and someone with zero educational knowledge is leading us without direction, this spurred my desire to leave, compare Nigeria 7yrs ago to now, things have really gone wrong since he took over. How do you expect Nigeria to advance when the head is use.less and senseless. Abeg if you believe he is okay enjoy

Boss, we nigerians are fond of blaming people for our misfortune. If you ask some people why Nigeria is underdeveloped, they will say it was the whites.

See Nigerians are evil and corrupt minded people. Can Nigeria function if we have a good leader and bad people undecided no, the society is disorganized plus the leaders are after the public funds.

Note that am not supporting buhari in any way neither am i supporting atiku. I believe the day Nigerians start supporting other parties, that is where the country will move forward.

Apc/pdp have been ruling us for many years now. Both are the same. They will keep dealing themselves while the stupid citizens will vote them in. I always say this, Nigerians are the most stupid people in the world... Not all though but 80%

I don't like talking about politics because i have seen alot bro. Like in my area, i know two people who was voted in because they are APC members. You see

These two people are known as bad people in their family because they don't contribute to anything. Now, tell me how they will contribute to the development of the state.

Nigeria can never be great if we keep on voting these people in. Also, we need to change our ways. All the abnormalities you can think of are normal to average Nigerians

May God help us smiley

I wish you success in your new HOME... Shalom

Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by HappyCanadian: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall by emeijeh(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
HappyCanadian:

Thanks, in Halifax, NS
Congrats bro.

We don't wish any of us to remain in this shithole.
Abeg make I pm you jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) / Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? / All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos)