Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! (1724 Views)

10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / What Women Really Want / Some Girls Are Really Dumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by 2muchmoney(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2007
is true that women are so dumb wen it comes to relationships, ! shocked
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by cuteass1(f): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2007
2muchmoney:

is true that women are so dumb when it comes to relationships, ! shocked

Dumb? as in we love with all our heart, give everthing to make it work, exercise patience with our guy, try to create hapiness even when it seems impossible, try to be there for our guy even when he's proven he doesn't deserve it, forgiving him his numerous atrocities, compromising to the least to make him happy, at the end of the day getting all your work smashed in your face for some other girl that doesn't give a hoot about what a relationship shpuld be like, a girl you know doesn't stand up to your slip-ons

Yes some girls have been that dumb cry

Elaborate your point of view, then we can talk? Can't read your mind wink
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by 2muchmoney(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2007
cute ass,
u know d way u gals have ur own , Girlie talk about Guys,
We guys do have ours as well, And what ends most of the talk is the conclusion that most women Got fish brain, !

and d bad part is , Most ones that Think they are Thick - and not dumb, are always the dumbest in a way thats so visible that they dont know,

All you the examples you gave actually does relate to what am trying to get at,
but 1 major one is that fact that most women will still remain in a relationship even tho there is domestic violence INVOLVED
is that love or dumbness
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by cuteass1(f): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2007
2muchmoney:

cute ass,
All you the examples you gave actually does relate to what am trying to get at,
but 1 major one is that fact that most women will still remain in a relationship even tho there is domestic violence INVOLVED
is that love or dumbness

Blunt and absolute dumbness cry

I pity people like that, but then its not their faults all the way, we should blame love some wink

I understand that you should fight for what is yours, determine on your stand to gain success and you shouldn't give up at any cost[b] but[/b] what i find irritating is when you're fighting for something that is not worth it, or something that doesn't want to be fought for. I think that is sad

If you're in a marrieage. its totally different, some vows and promises have been made, but when your boyfriend walks up, tells you he doesn't love you ever or anymore, that he's been trying to, all to no avail,

You guys decide to give it a second shot, at the end of the day, he still isn't feeling you, now you'll be damned not to hit the road.

I know, yes i know its painful, its so undescribeably painful, please cry, kick the wall, do everything to get out the anger dissappointment, sadness, heartbreak and all it comes with, but i'll not advice you to remain there or start lashing out threats to the guy.

Love cannot be forced, its something else when something or someone is the cause, but apart from that, walk.
What gain is it to you to be with someone that neither wants you nor loves you undecided , Or is it that they don't think they deserve better?? I call it DESPERATION!!! angry
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by 2muchmoney(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2007
miss cute ass,
so would u , as a person,
remain in a relationship, marriage involved, !!!
if domestic violence kicks in, ?

or he tells u, he is fed up, and wants to seperate, ?

dont lie, undecided
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by dodowaski(f): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2007
Not at all.
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by cuteass1(f): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2007
2muchmoney:

miss cute ass,
so would u , as a person,
remain in a relationship, marriage involved, !!!
if domestic violence kicks in, ?

or he tells u, he is fed up, and wants to seperate, ?

don't lie, undecided

LOL . . well i'd rather not go there, every circumstance deserves a different out-look, so until i'm there i'd be lying to say i know exacty what i'm going to do wink So since you specifically warned me not to lie, i won't!!

I pray dearly to God that i don't have to be there, but like i love to say, i'll cross the bridge when i get there.

One thing i'm sure though is that the day my boyfriend totally looses his love for me, i'd leave and not turn back, Cos it takes two to do the dance wink

dodowaski:

Its not true at all. On the contrary women are more mature than men when it comes to relationship. Don't be deceived these girls have seen things so they know more than we do.

I agree with you that women are more matured than men (not all women though) when it comes to relationships, yes ooh, its a sealed signed fact.

They give it all to make it work, and sometimes their efforts are misjudged and mistaken for stupidity cry cry
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by Neish(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2007
got to say this though yeah we kinda dumb when it comes to relationships.
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by mohawkchic(f): 6:25am On May 02, 2007
~ shocked shocked *cleans her blinkers to be double sure she read it right* shocked shocked shocked ~

Women will still stay in a relationship even tho there's DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INVOLVED!NOW IS THAT LOVE OR DUMBNESS?

~I beg to differ,naah contradict that statement/question!!!

~When any indivisual experiences doubts, fears, anxiety, perceived rejections, broken trusts, anger, jealousy, envy, in a relationship,that relationship switches from a "wanted relationship," into a "needed relationship."

~I know for a fact i don't "Need" to feel love,i "Want" to feel love N all the great feelings that come w/it,unfortunately,not everyone is lucky to experience this !!!

~There are women out there who have low-self esteem/issues;they have come to depend on their partners,who they beleive make them feel better about themselves,that dependency naturally creates fear of been abandoned N are prepared to do anything to hold on to that partner even if the love isnt reciprocated!!so i guess thats where the label "DUMB" comes in sad

~This could be text book excuses,but thinkin about it,there's no logical reason why a woman been abused physically stays except for her fears,lack of acceptance,the need to be wanted,loved etc,even with all these reasons,its still mind bulging gettin to the root of the "WHY's" but i think its brutally painful for women under any of these circumstances to be labelled dumb!!Yes they choose to go through been walked all over,taken advantage of etc,unless you've VVVVVVV

walk a mile in someone in that suitations shoes,hold back on been judgemental about their reasons!!!

~At the end of the day,it could be mind over matter,but not every one is strong-willed!!!People have been known to commit suicide on reasons you'll think"what the heck were they thinkin" to want to die over somethin you N i might consider trivial,but our minds are not tallied to accept pain,anger,rejection the same way!!

~There are various types of love,people love in different ways,who's to say what type of love deviate so much pain in a relationship!! Its sad,to see you make an example of abused women who stay in a relaionship,as a case of women been dumb !! As much as i suspect your point is misguided,its hard tryin to understand WHY,so i guess your  statement  is somewhat the same most people ask !!! WHY ! WHY ! WHY !
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by mohawkchic(f): 3:29am On Nov 15, 2008
~Open for Discussion!!~
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by chika98: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2008
The poster is really really dumb for making such generalizations.
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by mohawkchic(f): 3:43am On Nov 15, 2008
~You can say that again!! was going thro old posts,i got so infuriated angry . . . so i thought i'd let him loose on y'all grin
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by plappville(f): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2008
chika98:

The poster is really really dumb for making such generalizations.

Well said grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by Morenike3(f): 12:17am On Nov 16, 2008
No, but it's true the poster is an illiterate
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by tope2000(f): 12:17am On Nov 16, 2008
@poster
Maybe the ones you know
Go figure lipsrsealed
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by A40(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2008
I trust my NL girls to attack the dude cheesy cheesy but seriously all he did was ask a question
Re: Are Women Really Really Dumb When It Comes To Relationships ! by smurf(f): 12:58am On Nov 16, 2008
@ Topic

Musta bin outcha mind posting that crap?, ~rolls eyez~

(1) (Reply)

Why Would You Lie About Your Age? / Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! / Does A Lady Outgrow Being Wooed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.