Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid (37737 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime / Davido's Mood After Drake And Wizkid Came Closer As They Make New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Dailyhappenings: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
The lasting beef between the Journalist, Kemi Olunoyo and Nigerian singer, Davido continues as she come for him again after the performance which featured Wizkid and Drake at O2 Arena.

See her post...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/kemi-olunoyo-mocks-davido-after-drakes.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by GreatResearcher: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dailyhappenings:

The lasting beef between the Journalist, Kemi Olunoyo and Nigerian singer, Davido continues as she come for him again after the performance which featured Wizkid and Drake at O2 Arena.

See her post...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/kemi-olunoyo-mocks-davido-after-drakes.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Kemi might be emotionally attached to David. This is one of the signs women display when they want your dickk in them.

They will hunt you ehn.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by YoungAncient1: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
I wonder why we hype these American musicians sef. The other day, somebody was doing testimony because Drake followed her on Instagram.
American artiste features a Nigerian, it becomes a global news. You don't know these guys need you to penetrate the African market?

#inferiormentality

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by IamD18: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
YoungAncient1:
I wonder why we hype these American musicians sef. The other day, somebody was doing testimony because Drake followed her on Instagram.
American artiste features a Nigerian, it becomes a global news. You don't know these guys need you to penetrate the African market?

#inferiormentality
I know your type.

If Cardi B quote you on Nland now, you go faint.

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by GreatResearcher: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:

I know your type.

u went too far to mention Cardi. Ordinary tohyorsih2 should quote the dude him go cum

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:

I know your type.

Laugh wan kill me oo grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:
u went too far to mention Cardi. Ordinary tohyorsih2 should quote the dude him go cum
ah!

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ah!

Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by GreatResearcher: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
I thought MuttleyLaff is a MOG who shouldn't involved himself in a thread like this..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by MuttleyLaff: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I thought MuttleyLaff is a MOG who shouldn't involved himself in a thread like this..
Go into the world ... It was never said, ask the world to come to you, nwanne ...

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by ajapz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Ah!!!!! that's too heavy na

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by GreatResearcher: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Go into the world ... Was never said, ask the world to come to you nwanne ...
A MOG poured mineral on his members heads. The other one washed his feet on his members heads.. Chumps !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by MuttleyLaff: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:
A MOG poured mineral on his members heads. The other one washed his feet on his members heads.. Chumps !
By their fruits you shall know them. You're smart and know this much GreatResearcher now
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Aunty lunatic. If only pa olunoyo pull out that night
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by PussyKing(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
THIS CRAZY YORUBA WOMAN DON START AGAIN sad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by kaen1317: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
President of Haters Association of Nigeria (H.A.N) has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by quincyshakur(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Who d fuvck is kemi olunoyo is she d matron of Nigeria Oloshos Association(NOA) who eva d hell she is let her fvck off...we d 30BG don care undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by kdenisabella: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
lolz. grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Iamicekid(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Either he bring am out or not come closer no fit reach the rate if and fall don reach facts only

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by radiall23: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
hihihi grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Emiolu47: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
A little funny tho
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by ngwababe(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I die grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by SEEDORF441(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kemi and Davido no dey fight abi beef
Everything na game
Wise up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Lanretoye(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
one guy gave her a savage response already

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by onatisi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dis woman is just pure jealous of davido success and angry towards davido because he is ignoring her and making her look stupid .
Well done davido, the best answer for a fool is always silence
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by incogni2o: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Seems to me there is no age difference on the Internet....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by keneth4blu: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
make this woman go rest abeg
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by sweetrace(f): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dailyhappenings:

See her post...

There is no beef or fish between this woman and any celebrity. She is just wicked woman trying to use them to gain relevance.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by WiseStarr(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
if i happened to be Davido i will make sure that when this woman just hear my name,she will run 1000miles before she step on the brake,Abi ti e fe ta?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by onatisi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
WiseStarr:
if i happened to be Davido i will make sure that when this woman just hear my name,she will run 1000miles before she step on the brake,Abi ti e fe ta?
She is suffering from ego problem , she wants attention and she sees that with each passing day ,more and more people have stopped giving her that attention,so she will want to go out and do insane things or provoke ppl so that they will just look in her direction . Ignoring her is enough pain for her already , the more you ignore her ,the more pained she becomes and the more you hurt her. So davido is doing exactly the best thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Pictured With Didier Drogba / Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.