Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid (37742 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime / Davido's Mood After Drake And Wizkid Came Closer As They Make New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by weezweezweez(m): 2:14am On Apr 10, 2019
GreatResearcher:
post your gf. If she's something close to tohyorsih2 I deactivate.
LMAO
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Psmark: 4:26am On Apr 10, 2019
YoungAncient1:
I wonder why we hype these American musicians sef. The other day, somebody was doing testimony because Drake followed her on Instagram.
American artiste features a Nigerian, it becomes a global news. You don't know these guys need you to penetrate the African market?

#inferiormentality
Alaaye drake is Canadian so chill
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by ebilomaofficial1: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2019
GreatResearcher:
u went too far to mention Cardi. Ordinary tohyorsih2 should quote the dude him go cum

no mind de animal
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by lesson44: 6:52am On Apr 10, 2019
I wish this Canadian Deportee can just keep her mouth shut and stay Clear from People Business. She is so unhappy deep within and put the angerr on everyone that is doing good.
Old cargoes.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by DanielIdiege(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
This mentality is common to all Nigerians, yes myself included. Although a few of try to suppress it.

Anyone from abroad is special to us, look at Wurld for instance (i am a fan), he is not marketable abroad or his music don't appeal to people abroad, yet.

Nonso Amadi, Jidenna, Skepta and the likes need us just as much as we need them, but, if a Nigerian say Praiz, Ric Hassani or Tjan drops a new material they don't get the same love, appreciation, following, likes, streams or downloads that these guys receive from their own people.

I could go on.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Davido After Drake's Performance With Wizkid by Enemyofpeace: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

oniranu lipsrsealed
wa do mi kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s / Comedian Bovi Pictured With Didier Drogba / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.