Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

How To Make Money Legally Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money Legally Online (346 Views)

You Want To Make Money Legally Right? Read To The End And Take Action. / Earn Money legally from app / How To Make Money Legally Online And Offline In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Legally Online by Darocksvip: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Are you a student who wishes to make more money outside that your parents and relations send/gift you often times?
Are you a corp member who is really not in the mood for the waste of time your place of work serves you?
Are you a fresh graduate who probable can't wait to serve his fatherland yet you are still not deployed?
Are you an unemployed youth who has combed cities and places, attended youth empowerment seminars etc yet nothing to show for it?
Have you tried a business online but it seems nothing works in there cos nobody trusts you?
Ever tried to make money while working or posting things online yet to no avail?
Well, there is a helper here for you.
Before I go on to help you I have to tell you this. On a plain note, Nigeria is a country where you can work online from your home and earn in dollars without anyone perturbing you about tax. I mean, check all these developed countries who can monitor all you do while residing or vacationing in their countries. You pay for light, gas, even water....at some point you might have to pay for air...lol, just kidding. This is to tell you how far they can go to collect your so called meager earnings. But you, check am na, you know wetin be Tax Identification Number? I am sure some people might even be hearing it for the first time sef.
Well, making it big in Nigeria is an easy stuff, especially if you know how to bring the dollars home. I mean, why pay tax on 10-15M when you don't have an office or have to work under someone who collects almost your damn salary in the name of paying company tax. Speaking of it, how secure is that job of yours? How sure are you that your employer will not fire you just because his girlfriend/lover/wife pissed him off the night before? Thing is, before I graduated from school, I already understood the power of passive income. I mean, I already knew there was nothing Nigeria would offer at the moment if not to hussle and get a salary job. Passive income will help me travel to places all my salaried friends and family could not dream of gong to in their lifetime.
Okay, enough of the motivational speech and all that, let's get to the main biz. How are you doing? I am actually asking your finance. How buoyant are you with respect to your 'akant" number? Does vacation sound like rich men's thing or is it when left for when you will finally "hammer"? I don't know if I got your attention with respect to the first paragraph but I can assure you that there are loads of people who are working from the confines of their rooms, doing legit business(definitely not yahoo)online and getting paid more than the yahooians(I coined that word for them).

Unless you have a federal or state level appointment and job, I am pretty sure you will walk over but before you do, if you can read this with your phone, then you can do this. So what is all this long story all about, you may ask. I am talking of building a steady income of $6000 monthly for a start. No stress, no canvassing for customers, no bugging people to help you talk or enter the business. All you need to do is, copy stuffs, rearrange and just publish it. Boom, money drops in without any extra work and all that. If you have heard of or done Kindle Publishing which most people must have read of here on Nairaland, you would have a little knowledge of where I am heading to.

If you don't know, I will give a brief summary. Kindle publishing is a sort of way of writing on things that are trending in the US, getting them to buy it through reviews and earning money in trickles cry. Sadly, but that is the truth. Kindle pays in trickle only when you don't pay to get it out there. But if you are just starting out, how would you get it out there especially with the fact the expense level is about $200 on a minimum. I hope this simple explanation help you get a little hold of the point I am trying to make. Now, let's move on.
Working with this stream of income assure you that you need not lift a finger to do anything with respect to $200 or more or slaving around to make sure you get to their standards. Why kill yourself when someone else is asking you to come so they heal you. No need to walk around in a shroud of emptiness when you can live a life people aspire for without even feeling the annoying heat of the sun. Think about it!!!
Don't waste your weekends, don't waste that leave you are granted, don't waste your time working on someone's life while yours is tagging along. Speak soon...I gat to go let some books into the world......let me in on your interest percentage in this.
Let's make some cool cash, shall we?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Legally Online by Omoniyiii: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2019
Am with u bro

(1) (Reply)

Addax Petroleum Ltd Production Contract Staffs Strike Due To Shortchanging / Convert Your Diploma To Bsc Using Our Conversion Program... / Dont Quit Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.