Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine (40285 Views)

₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) / The 10 Biggest Drug Busts Of All Time / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by wink2015(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
MediaLife:
Two Nigerian men have been arrested by officers of the Liberia Drugs Enforcement Agency (LDEA), with heroine worth 12 million Liberian dollars.

Henry Cheigwu and Christian Onhuwu, supply drugs to citizens in Gbarnga, commander of the LDEA in Bong County,Alex Tweh, said, following their arrest on Sunday.

“We received a tip off that the two Nigerian nationals have been dealing drugs in Gbarnga, Bong County, for the past ten years,” he said.

Upon the search of their business center, LDEA officers found plastic bags containing the drugs.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-biggest-drug-dealers-in.html

Igbo boys again!

They are always involve in drug money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by CioAngels(f): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
MediaLife:
Two Nigerian men have been arrested by officers of the Liberia Drugs Enforcement Agency (LDEA), with heroine worth 12 million Liberian dollars.

Henry Cheigwu and Christian Onhuwu, supply drugs to citizens in Gbarnga, commander of the LDEA in Bong County,Alex Tweh, said, following their arrest on Sunday.

“We received a tip off that the two Nigerian nationals have been dealing drugs in Gbarnga, Bong County, for the past ten years,” he said.

Upon the search of their business center, LDEA officers found plastic bags containing the drugs.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-biggest-drug-dealers-in.html
Everywhere we go. Nawao.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by SmartMen: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dareal90s:
A site used for scamming like phishing can be taken down because it is against terms of service of every registrar, not a news blog, u asked for prove that what he posted is true nd he provided u a picture, do u knw maybe he was in Liberia or not? Once u make a report they will just ignore u coz it's baseless. He didn't copy other peoples content nd didn't have a scam page, so what ar u gonna report on?
I repeat, he should prove the story is true because not even a site from Liberia has this news, ONLY him!

Fake news is a crime!
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by YoungAncient1: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Check the list of Yorubas killed in Saudi, Iran, Oman etc and morethan 400 are also on the death row to be executed soon...

ndiara
this is not an ethnic battle brother. Stop living in denial please. It makes no difference the ethnicity of those killed where and for what reason. What we should be more interested in is how to nip this ugly trend in the bud. Since it is glaring that our brothers have a reputation for couriering drugs, lets see how to curb it.

You don't want to be treated as an experimental specimen the next time you travel out just because you are Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by DelphiOracle(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
The $L12m is how much in Naira?
Edited
That's about #26m sad
u mean say Liberia money high pass out own?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by obaataaokpaewu: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
DelphiOracle:
u mean say Liberia money high pass out own?
I shock embarassed
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by nevilbot: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
fatymore:
I sell durable Bed sheets and Duvets.

I can deliver at your doorstep.. just pick your choice and let me do the delivery.

I know the view will be much cos of those that came to check names.

How much is a 140 by 200 3 in 1 complete set I.e duvets , bedsheets and pillow cases
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Dareal90s(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
SmartMen:
I repeat, he should prove the story is true because not even a site from Liberia has this news, ONLY him!

Fake news is a crime!
Then go put it down, report him nd when d site is down u lemme knw. grin
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by elmodee7(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
people of the flat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by elmodee7(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
People of the flat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by BiafraIsFree: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Unik3030:
so they impersonate igbos with travel documents too?

Yoruba is a grandchild of forgery.

Ask your sister Kemi

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by ledaman: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Not again! my fellow blodaz from Zamfara state.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Charly68: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
They chop life for with 45 fingers for 10 years,now it is time for pay back..kama is bitch .
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:

No, they aren't Igbo names. They are Fulani names.

Did he mention Igbo? Why is guilty conscience eating you up?
I know you perfectly well, it's so typical of you and I readily knew where you were driving to but unfortunately it has gone further in exposing your foolishness and ignorance. Cheigwu and onhuwu or whatever aren't Igbo names.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by integrity16(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
dignity33:
Nigeria citizens are cowards country arround the world are busy protesting about ill leadership of there leaders all what we do is to scanning every news that have to do with drugs arrest of our citizen simple because they come from SE, since the independent of Nigeria what has the government done to people of south East Nigeria, how many employment did they get even due they have majority of university graduate in Nigeria. Shame to you all , if Nigeria was accommodating the igbos and allows them to even trive in there business I see no reason they will be trooping outside the country to survive instead what they get from Nigeria is pull igbos down.

Stop defending criminality, they are not the only ones without jobs of thriving businesses. There are other Nigerians from different tribes without jobs but still hustling legally in an outside Nigeria

What do you mean by Nigeria was not accommodating the Igbo's Those your Igbo brothers doing businesses in Kano and Lagos nko? Na Nnamdi KANU give them enabling environment to do business

Who told you the Igbo graduates are the majority graduates in Nigeria? Who did the statistical sampling of the whole population of Nigerian Graduates to arrive at that conclusion?

Often times, its not about what the government can do for you, but what you can do for the government.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by uchediego(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
That's great but wetin dose guyz day do with itel cloth?
sharp guy!! U get eye joor
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by NaMeAboki: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Almost every day and all over the world; its always them spoiling our image - abeg make dem give dem their country make waka comot - its just too much.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Hotfreezer: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I know you perfectly well, it's so typical of you and I readily knew where you were driving to but unfortunately it has gone further in exposing your foolishness and ignorance. Cheigwu and onhuwu or whatever aren't Igbo names.

I'm not surprised you're defenders of criminals. You're only showing solidarity with your fellow criminals. That's why Indian police single out Igbos wherever Nigerians are. A culture of defending and rewarding criminals.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I'm not surprised you're defenders of criminals. You're only showing solidarity with your fellow criminals. That's why Indian police single out Igbos wherever Nigerians are. A culture of defending and rewarding criminals.

Follow the thread, don't deviate, I ask you, can you state unequivocally that those names are Igbo names with proves to back up your claims?

Let's treat that one before coming to a full clarity of which tribe has earned filthy reputation outside our shores, I'm not surprised if all you can dish or haul out as insult is criminal, criminal, criminal, I'm so used to that with your tribesmen whose mind is filled with nothing noble but criminal activities, that's why you here them always shrieking ole, ole, ole whereas even the least amongst them has perfectly mastered the heinous act.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by babadigu(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2019
well done !
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by SmartMen: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Dareal90s:
Then go put it down, report him nd when d site is down u lemme knw. grin
It might even be you behind it, reason why you spend time defending this rubbish... when Nigeria finally burns, I will see where your likes will hide.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Dareal90s(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2019
SmartMen:
It might even be you behind it, reason why you spend time defending this rubbish... when Nigeria finally burns, I will see where your likes will hide.
Mr man, go nd pull down d site, if u can't pull it down within a month then u ar a bastard.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by ehinmowo: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2019
Zoehill:
Why US all the time? No new inventions through US?

bros, na "us" abi and the first two letters in "USA" you won write?
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by SmartMen: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2019
Dareal90s:

Mr man, go nd pull down d site, if u can't pull it down within a month then u ar a bastard.
You are a bastard, a nonentity... bloody morooon
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Dareal90s(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2019
SmartMen:
You are a bastard, a nonentity... bloody morooon
So u ar indirectly telling me u won't b able to pull it down, now I've confirmed it that u ar a BASTARD, Oloribu, Asiwerey. cheesy

So all d smelly grammar uve been dishing out ar just to prove a useless point, mitcheew.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by SmartMen: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dareal90s:

So u ar indirectly telling me u won't b able to pull it down, now I've confirmed it that u ar a BASTARD, Oloribu, Asiwerey. cheesy

So all d smelly grammar uve been dishing out ar just to prove a useless point, mitcheew.

Did I say I was gonna do it or I said if I did people will call me bad?
Oniranu ni e. Arindin oponu
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by SmartMen: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Shut up your mouth, you despicable creature.
Google the names of these criminals and see how many news outlets have carried it. It's on instablog9ja, it's everywhere.

They caught 5 robbers the other day, you Igbos were quick to defend them. They caught 2 drug criminals now, you're talking nonsense. Are you cursed to always defend criminality?

It is because Igbos like you hate telling yourselves the truth, that's why Igboland has become what it is today.
must be insane. I didnt even see your mention. I will set up a blog and start fabricating lies against yorubas and let's see how it will make you feel. Are there no criminals in SW? All I asked for is prove that it actually happened rather than fabrications from thin air. But do not worry, I will set up a blog and start doing same since you all are stupid. You think a website is hard to set up these days?
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Dareal90s(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
SmartMen:

Did I say I was gonna do it or I said if I did people will call me bad?
Oniranu ni e. Arindin oponu
Afofun amukunmekor o jebi.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Freshmaxi: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rubbish... How does that name resemble Ibo name?? Some ofonjas don't have sense.. Mufos
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by SmartMen: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dareal90s:
Afofun amukunmekor o jebi.
eni ti won ti fi aye e gba paro.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by SmartMen: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Freshmaxi:
Rubbish... How does that name resemble Ibo name?? Some ofonjas don't have sense.. Mufos
bros, no mind the stupid blogger and hungry mofo. He just sat in his half bedroom with leaking roofing to fabricate stories off his constipated anus.

Shebi him wan do Google adsense money ,I will make sure his ads account get banned.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Smartwave: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
noisy45:

No death penalty for drug offence in Liberia but Afonja drug peddling Rams will be slaughtered soon in the kindgom of Saudi Arabia.. grin grin
w in Yoruba land will don't celebrate criminal.

Now your brother, Christian Chukwu is sick, no Igbo come to his rescue with all your acclaimed drug money, which is meant for burial only.

Is still Otedola, the son of Afonja, with well define money - that offered to foot his medical bills.

Listen, the more you hate Afonja, the more will enslaved you, slave built and developed other people's land and abandoned their own land.

Hausa / fulani, is doing the same to you also, most of your brother sell their land and house at give away price both in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi etc. During post election 2015.

They had since returned back to North and southwest, because they cannot stay at home.

Simply " southeast is not business friendly "

You're not the only immigrants at south Africa but you are single out there, there are many Afonja immigrants at south Africa doing legitimate jobs and others Africa Immigrants.

Deal with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smugglers Concealed Contraband In A Car Engine In Ogun (Photos) / Robber Swallows Lady’s Wedding Ring In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.