Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC (23874 Views)

INEC Has Not Withdrawn From The Kano Governorship Election Petition Appeal / Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by Sholaco: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hahahahahaha Atiku the gunner

1 Like

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by GavelSlam: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
DogmaNation:
Ur worthless mama is a bitcch,ask her how she gave birth to an imb*ecile like u. I spit on ur Mama's rotten pusssy,go stick ur mouth in ur father's dick n suck on boy! grin
This guy has visions of his momma everynight.

Tough upbringing.

You can tell by the terrible use of grammar.

Can you blame him,,,?

Being put out of the house by his mommy's boyfriends has been his plight.

They really invaded your privacy in many ways.

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by madridsta007(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
ainas247:
grin What happens if they failed to respond, would they declare Atiku winner
I am laughing in 3D

Rank your business fast on Google
check results

Then Nigeria will have an illegitimate President.
That would be terrible for Nigeria’s relationship with the international community.
I’m sure APC will respond even if it’s on the last day in order to gain time.

3 Likes

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by DogmaNation: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
GavelSlam:

Tough upbringing.

Can you blame him,,,?

grin grin let me know when u finish sucking ur dad's dick,I gat another job for u,u should go fucck ur mother to produce an idiot like u ...Ewu

2 Likes

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by smileyoo: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
this is Nigeria, you 're welcome. lol. expecting nothing positive from this legal battle. the most rugged rogues ' ve won the deal, and they 're not prepare to give_up without a fight.

1 Like

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by GavelSlam: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
DogmaNation:
grin grin let me know when u finish sucking ur dad's dick,I gat another job for u,u should go fucck ur mother to produce an idiot like u ...Ewu

This kid is still traumatised .

Don't worry the leper colonies are on the lookout for your father and mother.

They've been known to wander in their midst after all they are equally afflicted..
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by majamajic(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
that's the main reason they removed the Chief Justice, the new justice will do justice to why he was appointed, buhari just they arrange us like Nollywood movie producer the INEC chairman has played his part now it's the turn of chief justice., I know they can't all perfect their roles. one person must fu, k up, and am looking at this chief justice as the person.

1 Like

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by DogmaNation: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
GavelSlam:

Tough upbringing.

Can you blame him,,,?

Hey dick sucker, while u are busy with ur father's dick,am still waiting for u to give me a correction to that sentence. Ass*hole!

2 Likes

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by ItzBIM(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bmaster:
in wat ways if i may ask , Mr.BIM ?

He lost the election, rigged or not. He has no moral right to cry because he once did the same thing.
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by DogmaNation: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
GavelSlam:

They've been known to wander in their midst after all they are equally afflicted..
gringrin Lame boy! I spit on ur Mama's rotten pusssy! Ur mama is a known hoe in the streets of Lagos. She gave birth to u imb*ecile from the several years of sperm collection in Lagos. I spit on ur wh*ore mama n ur useless self.

1 Like

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by freeze001(f): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
These processes are usually bulky, they need time to consult and make sure all allegations in the petition are properly responded to. The statutorily allowed time frame is known to everyone so they remain safe until close of business on 16th April 2019.
micmond:

If indeed the saying that "CLEARS CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATIONS" is true. Why is INEC AND APC dragging their feet in responding to Atiku's petition?

1 Like

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by DogmaNation: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
GavelSlam:

Hey GavelSlam,what are u still doing with ur father's dick in ur mouth....u worthless soul.
Come n reply,am waiting for u. I guess u been quite is because u are busy fuccking ur Mama's rotten assshole, while u give ur sister ur dick to suck of the rotten smell from ur mama hoe. Spit on ur cursed generations!

1 Like

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by IsioStar1: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Igahbarr:
The Court of Appeal is indirectly giving APC and INEC clue to file their reply before 16/04/19 otherwise PDP and Atiku would be declared winner by the court.

Be informed adequately that Atiku filed his petition at the tribunal on the very last day of the expiry of the 14 days mandatory time limit. So why worry about Buhari's response. Just cool down, he will submit his response on or before the 16th as required by law.
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by id911(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Did you have a mandate at all? Did you win your unit

Yes! We have a mandate freely given to us by majority of Nigerians but was stolen by Mohammadu Buhari. We will certainly reclaim it

4 Likes

Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by power50: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Can someone who rigged himself into office tell us that he is fighting corruption?

List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by anonymous1759(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
MxreR:
Lol they have nothing to say because they knew the election was massively rigged to favor APC.

Atiku won fair and square. His mandate is intact

Atiku win Fire. You guys speak like PDP didn't rig in any of the states. I dislike pdp supporters. Both Apc and pdp rigged the Presidential elections. Aside from the rigging Apc won. That's how you guys shouted about Onoghen where his he today Toothless Dog. I believe adeleke stands a better chance than Atiku. Atiku lost woefully.
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by emmykk(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
DogmaNation:
Shut ur mouth! Go tell Buhari n his evil cohorts to file a reply. Don't burder ur obsolete brain on how Atiku spends his money! Is d money urs?

As if money is not meant to be spent.....poverty can make some people sleep over their right
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by tuniski: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
ainas247:
grin What happens if they failed to respond, would they declare Atiku winner
I am laughing in 3D

Rank your business fast on Google
check results

Yes, if they fail to respond Atiku will be declared winner or the election annulled.
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by Od1n: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
jeff1607:
buhari will definitely give a robust response

Robust enu Locust ani, bottom line is, does Buhari have proof?
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by udemzyudex(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Patiently waiting for April 16 because some will say 16th is still far.
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by udemzyudex(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
ItzBIM:
Just wasting ur time and Money

Mr Atiku

Pls you guys should stop posting this nonsense, Atiku is grown, apart from that he has a team of legal advisors, and he has the money so allow him to spend the money and waste his time.

Let the tribunal be the one to judge.
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by kunleweb: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Getting interesting
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by Isoduwa(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Where is Buhari and his boys? Sorry he thugs

APC INEC
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by Austineva(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
chidooski565:
what is the difference between military rule and this administration today

because he removed his army uniform
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
ItzBIM:
Just wasting ur time and Money

Mr Atiku

Leave am him never see anything yet. Thief wey won become president by force, nextlevel till the Second coming of Jesus sai baba till 2023
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by Jeffersonagain(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
three:

18 months into Buhari's tenure and it was as clear as noon day that not only were he and APC bereft of a modicum of administrative acumen they also were unrepentant deceivers and malevolent individuals.

Nigerians in their accomodating nature opined that they would wait till 2019 to vote him out and literally gifted Buhari and the APC 30 months to prepare not to be voted out.

Beyond the thousands of paid social media handles, disastrously and unconscionably compromised civil society groups Nigerians were guided into 2019 with a narrative that suggested Buhari and the APC were at work and taking Nigeria to the Next Level.

IF only they had paid as much attention to actual governance they wouldn't have needed to spend more than a billion Naira to campaign nationwide and they would have trounced PDP.

Why people get to power, do absolutely nothing tangible, betray the people's trust and REFUSE to concede to free and fair elections that would see them voted out (having enjoyed the perks of office for 4 years) only to bully themselves back into power by hook and crook to continue to do nothing but impoverish and divide the citizenry (and loot stupidly) is ALMOST beyond me.

sad sad sad

About the most brilliant and grammatically sound piece I've ever read on Nairaland. Thank you sir.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by truthisgood: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
GavelSlam:
Atiku must spend the money.

What do you mean?
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
It's crystal that buhari might leave aso rock.

You don't steal someone's mandate and feel comfortable like that.

It's so obvious that election was rigged.

All the likes for Atiku share for Buhary will see like 1,000 likes for Atiku and 150 shares for Buhary on Nairaland.

Yet APC and INEC wants to tell us that Nairaland users are not Nigerians.
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
alert01:
I like Atiku,and I want him to win.But he can't win this case. you cant unseat a seating president.

Justice will prevail...
Re: ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC by boldaslion: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
stefanweeks:
Atiku dollars talking

Yes, and it is the dollars that stopped INEC, APShit and Jubril from filing their response. Your brain is non-existent at all. So sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maurice Iwu Meets N1 Billion Bail, Regains Freedom After A Week In Jail / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.