Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) (48717 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by seasy: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nigerian police, innocent?
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Rooneyboy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
There is no innocent man in the NPF bro
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Reelmii: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
ur father stepped on toes while in service
they only waited for this time to revenge
well, sorry for your wife's state of health
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
davillian:
Looks like pay back time
My kind of revenge , when you think you have worked and want to enjoy the fruit of your labour
That's when I come for my pound of flesh.
My guy I swear.
I have plans for one like that already. I just dey wait for the right time

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Ewedegubbler: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
E be like say na market way he buy soon dem come deliver.. All those evil SARS and other thieving and murderous policemen think they are safe under the umbrella of the police uniform.. Paypack go surely come las las...

2 Likes

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Marvins0009: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Onpęę
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Judgesledge(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
davillian:
Looks like pay back time
My kind of revenge , when you think you have worked and want to enjoy the fruit of your labour
looks like some dude will also come for his own pound of flesh someday, hope you will be ready when they come

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Mozegee: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
That is what you will be seeing when you an incompetent leader as a president.who move from one country to another while his house is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Mutemenot(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
booblacain:
Did you say innocent man? Okay.

cheesy that one touch me wella. I dey suspect that gen sef to be someone's own

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Muscomide: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Can a retired Naija policeman be innocent? Na Nemesis catch up with am joor. The only good Police man in Naija na dead policeman.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by stagger: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Can this man swear that his policeman father never took a bribe or participated in proceeds of extortion?

2 Likes

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by mystiquerebirth(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
RIP

Majority of the police force is operating under a curse, consequences of their greed and inhumanity.

A lot of them would never be shot dead, however, their end cannot be peaceful or good.

We live In a society that knows little or nothing of karma, consequences or judgement. Wickedness will always bring a harvest of wickedness. Also, association with wickedness is wickedness itself. You can't be innocent while sitting in the seat of scorners or feasting with the devil's spoon in your hand.

To the dead: RIP.
To the living: You will reap what you sow, YOUR HARVEST IS COMING.

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by olaniyanhero(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
For incorporation of your business name and company
Call us on 07031198730
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Too many blood shed in this country.
I taya oo. I hope this isn't the next level Buhari promised us though. You Pick up a newspaper and what you see on the cover page is discouraging. All we read is killings, assassination, kidnapping, armed banditry, boko haram suicide bombing, fulani herdsmen attacks...etc. where have such news as new achievement in science, commissioning of a new hospital, improved economy, educational growth, growth in infrastructure, new jobs creation, commissioning of new industries, development in technology and inventions, etc...where have they gone...why have they vanished suddenly from our space? Are we more populated than China or India? What's the solution...secession? Somebody please help me out .
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
He was a crooked police officer for sure, All the extortions, Intimidations, black mails, Telling lies under oath, brutalisations of innocent Nigerians, All the cover ups and Frustrations he put people through and Forcefully taking people's properties.

All the Artrocities and murder he commited have Haunted him down. There is no Innocent not even one Innocent Nigerian police man/woman.

3 Likes

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Innocent police?

No make me laugh abeg.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Samsonklin(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Chukwu Ogbu took to Facebook to share the story of how his wife became comatose after his dad,an ex-police officer was assassinated.He wrote....

'My dad has being assassinated by unknown Assailants. He was shot and left in the pool of his own blood.an innocent man who served 35yrs in the Nigeria Police & retired, they murdered him in cold blood.

My pregnant wife traumatized and unconscious after witnessing it.This is too much for a man to bear in a single night'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/retired-nigerian-police-officer.html
Thank God. One don commot
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Take heart sir, The lord is your strength.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by mokane28: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chaii i wish i can like your post a thousand times, i believe in an eye for en eye, iwu Moses
davillian:
Looks like pay back time
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Hotfreezer: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Must have happened in Igboland. That's where they kill old people, retirees and senior citizens.

They killed former CP of Kwara in Anambra.
They killed the retired DCP and his wife.
Now, they killed this one too.

Thank God Mikel had money to pay when they kidnapped his parents, those cursed beings would have killed them.

If you value your elders, don't leave them in Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by PROPHETmichael: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
davillian:
Looks like pay back time

The person that gave you winch to chop no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by spiceadole: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Innocent and police man should not be in the same sentence.

So after commiting all sorts of atrocities, he thought he could sit back and enjoy his retirement.
Ntoorrr.

Revenge is served chilled.

This must be some form of vendetta.
Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
kaen1317:
Wetin person gain by feeding off cursed money?
Nothing bro, nothing. People should stop chasing vanity through inequities.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by mokane28: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
My people i hail, revenge is best served chilled
WilliamsChelster:
My guy I swear.
I have plans for one like that already. I just dey wait for the right time

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by oweman: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Fake stories common on nsiraland anyday .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / Policemen Chase Guest To Death At A Burial Service In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.