Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) (48721 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
This days evil is too much.I pray that none shall come close to us and our family in Jesus name
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by davillian(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mpanyi:

Not only you. Another person will equally come for both your blood and flesh when you want to relax and enjoy.
Kill yourself
So be it if ive taken an eye.

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by SVC6000: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
A Police Man. An Innocent Maaan? Hmm My Friend. No Talk 2much Make Watin Happen To The Man No Happen 2u. He Must Have Been Involved In 1or2 In The Past. The Law Of The War Lords Hav Takin it Place. Beware Ur Manners. Capless Ne Observe More.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by anezichukwuoru: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
innocent police man indeed! you dey follow am waka.... I pray your wife regains her conciousness soon.....
With what I have read here. I won't advice anyone to join the Nigerian Police. The hate is nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
booblacain:
Did you say innocent man? Okay.

Olopa never treat their mata.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
stano2:
Too bad.
My friend dad was also assassinated, the year he was meant to retire by his fellow police officer.

My neighbor in uni, her dad was also shot after he retired from the police force.

Rip to the man. This is a serious issue that should be looked into

Nah Dem Dem.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Charly68: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Possibly suffered for kama,police people that are wicked and corrupt in service don't end well..that is the simple truth. .May be he had covered up a murder case before and God permits vengeance after his retirement.. Kama is sacrosanct
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by thecommunist(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
davillian:

I only have one person and still waiting for the perfect time
He came to my house smashed a girl there and took all the money I kept in my drawer he accepted he took it and promised to psy back but till now nothing. I'm just waiting patiently
WilliamsChelster:
My guy I swear.
I have plans for one like that already. I just dey wait for the right time
the internet is not as faceless neither are you as anonymous as you would like to think. Be careful of what you put out here. with the right motivation, even our dilapidated and broken law enforcement can still get you. i pray we would not be accused of another man crime. careful my brother...careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Sarah20A(f): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please no police is innocent and the only people they serve is themselves embarassedI wish your wife quick recovery
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:25am On Apr 10, 2019
My fellow Biafran... My fellow comr in the struggle, my fellow IPOB... Take heart bro... Your dad was assassinated by the wicked men of Nigeria... This iz the reason we want Biafra... RIP sir... And quick recovery to your wife
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Niseamaka(m): 1:40am On Apr 10, 2019
thecommunist:
the internet is not as faceless neither are you as anonymous as you would like to think. Be careful of what you put out here. with the right motivation, even our dilapidated and broken law enforcement can still get you. i pray we would not be accused of another man crime. careful my brother...careful

A lot of folks are of the opinion that they’re anonymous online and that they cannot be traced. THEY’RE 100% WRONG!.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by Niseamaka(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
My fellow Biafran... My fellow comr in the struggle, my fellow IPOB... Take heart bro... Your dad was assassinated by the wicked men of Nigeria... This iz the reason we want Biafra... RIP sir... And quick recovery to your wife

Some kids are still awake at this hour.
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by awoluyi(m): 3:32am On Apr 10, 2019
The retired policeman was killed under the influence of "asasi." Asasi is a yoruba word from where the oyinbo got the word " assassination."
Re: Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) by thecommunist(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Niseamaka:

A lot of folks are of the opinion that they’re anonymous online and that they cannot be traced. THEY’RE 100% WRONG!.
if only they knew...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Chase Guest To Death At A Burial Service In Ogun / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years / ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.